Honest opinion on Israel?

What is your honest opinion on Israel? I left America to become a citizen here and I couldn't be happier. Israel is an amazing country with so much to see and do.

Has anyone here visited the Holy Land before forming an opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE)
youtube.com/watch?v=9vkksqtOTvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Israel because:

a) You don't recognize Kosovo as its own state
b)You remove kebab
c)Your people are extremely successful at whatever they do

Have you visited any of the gardens or trees of the Righteous Among the Nations?

Thank you, friend! Have this rare Pooh Merchant.

Iran is going to nuke you off the face of the earth soon, good riddance and it won't be soon enough.

Do you have any idea how little any of us care what you think, shart-in-mart? Do you really think posting "memes" will stop us?

What do you think about self haters such as

Human rights violation masquerading as a nation.
Don't know if holocaust was real or not.
Not a stormcuck.
Just think you guys should fucking let those people live their fucking lives and be happy with what you already fucking got before karma and the universes bites back.

You asked, kike.

Leftist traitors who don't understand the value of ethnonationalism. Fuck 'em.

Is it true once you visit Israel you are not allowed to go into Muslim countries?

Same feels. Althrough I do dislike your youth groups visiting our country and trashing hotel rooms, also their bodyguards are beating people sometimes without any reason. You people need seriously update your education and not treat every Pole like a fucking nazi. I can't tell how pissed it makes me feel, especially since my grandfather was also holocaust survivor (not a jew, just public school headmaster).

Not anymore, what we do now is give you little papers that you put in your passports instead of stamps. That way, the Muslim countries won't know that you've been to Israel.

In my case, as an Israeli, I am prohibited from entering eight enemy countries (such as Iran and Lebanon).

What is the shitty song that all of your people sing and jump up and down doing the shekel shuffle during Passover when they come to Kraków. Right after the sun went down they where doing the shekel shuffle all over the Jewish district they all came from Israel. What is this called?

I'm sorry you have experienced such disrespect, I assure you we are not all like that.

Nothing to say to me Zionist?

Nope. I support what Israel is doing and your opinion isn't going to change us.

What if you use your Burger passport?

>i left america to become an israeli citizen

What is this some secret that a stupid goy like me cannot know? I will film it this pass over and post it here.

>What is your honest opinion on Israel?
Everybody needs their containment zone. And if Jews can have their home land so can white ethnic groups.

If I use my American passport, I would run the risk of Israel finding out and severely punishing me.

That being said, I wouldn't want to go to any of those Islamic shit holes anyway.

I would answer you if I knew what you're referring to.

I agree with you on that.

I respect Israel's sovereignty as long as they respect ours.

Americans must put America first.

Israelis must put Israel first.

I have no problem with Israelis as long as they do not work against our bests interests, either through overt actions, or subterfuge.

Each person should be judged according to their own actions, and not the actions of others.

Well I think it's some pass over thing because that's when it was going on. There where multiple groups all doing the same thing and they where all from Israel. I don't speak Hebrew but to me is sounded like they where saying sha sha sha shalom and the rest of there song and clapping and jumping up and down.

israeli right wing is corrupt in the same way democrats are corrupt in america

nothing moves without the consent of some special interests people. military budget is a bottomless pit of spending tax money. almost no problem is given the attention it deserves
id say even mexico is less corrupt at this point

>t. Meretz voter
If you don't vote for Naftali Bennett master race, you can get the hell out of my country.

im thinking about making aliayh soon. Im tired of the USA. it's fast turning into a massive shithole. let these goyim work out their own problems for themselves.

Israel has everything.

I look forward to seeing you back home, brother!

Make sure you check out the Nefesh B'Nefesh website. They are amazing and can help you make Aliyah in as little as three months.

pfff are you a meme?
naftali bennet is the ultimate jew. takes money from honest working people to build illegal settlements. stir hate amongst religious and secular people and changed the common core in school to fit some right wing narrative.

Best country in the middle east, Jews are rational and have offered much to the world in terms of science, completely compatible with the West, as opposed to mudslimes. Jews deserve their own state, esp after the 20thC. Maybe they deserve even more Lebensraum than they currently have now, I'm not opposed to expansion in theory.

But their foreign policy is shit. Stop going after the Iran and the Shias, who are largely peaceful. Instead, ally with them and the world to bring to heel the crazy sunni roaches who are ruining every corner of the world right now. Then they can reap the rewards and take a chunk of the hard-earned pie in a more peaceful and stable world.

pic related.

Nice try, [common sense]. I almost didn't recognize you.

we don't like them either m8

Do your notes say "Federal Reserve Note" equivalent in Israel?

Just wondering if you have to pay usury.

>t. ynet editor
kys yourself leftist trash

Political corruptions seems to be a rapidly growing problem in Democracies across the world.

Do your political parties also collude with the media?

They say ״בנק ישראל״, which means "Bank of Israel."

*corruption

Why would any sane human want to go to a country that lies in a fucking desert.

do your research fag, i was born here
anyone who is on welfare shouldn't have the ability to vote

the NIS is one of the few stable currencies in the world at the moment.

>karma

nice one, lad.

I don't like your perpetual victim complex even in regards to the Western world (youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE)
I don't like that you often segregate yourselves from the rest of society into little communities while pushing non-Jews away.
I like that your people aren't usually criminals or go around attacking other people or causing trouble, but I guess that goes hand in hand with selfsegregation.
I like that you make mudslimes butthurt and that Israel kills so many of them.
I like that you people are ambitious and successful, even if it's through nepotism. Better than being a burden to society.

If I could switch all mudslime immigrants for Jews I would do it instantly.

>desert
this is the view from my autismcave. israel mostly has great weather and nature m8

Beautiful country, nice people. Goldstar was piss water, beside that very nice place

Is (((Bank of Israel))) a private bank?

Would you agree that normal jews are just good goys in Israel?

Every Israeli I've met in real life has been a cunt.

Greatest Ally.
Damn nice to have a functional and healthy western democracy among so much muslim degeneracy.

goldstar is no european beer come on it's pretty good. it's much better than american (((beer)))

Why do you guys assist Sunni extremists? This shit ain't good for ya karma and all, you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=9vkksqtOTvs
>bibi talking to the injured Al-Nusra fighter and telling him that he dindu muffin

In all honesty, I like you guys, cousin ia studying at Techion and I am kind of jelly. There was a time were I was trying to convert lol.
How is the sefardi community over there?
I read you gotta have an orthodox convertion to be accepted which seems kind of dick towards the other congregations.

It's another episode of "I'm more of an Israeli than you because I am a Tzabar and you're not."

Fuck off, Meretz-supporting, leftist traitor. Go fuck an Arab and his goat if you love them so much.

You've done it now... >muh microbreweries in 3, 2, 1...

>Be Israel
>Import Ethiopians

explain

The Chief Rabbinate only recognizes Orthodox conversions, but the government accepts Reform conversions for purposes of attaining citizenship.

Ashkenazim and Sephardim are both very successful here, many of the historical barriers are fading away.

It's not a real place

We took in Jewish Ethiopians. Unlike your country, we actually have a deep love for our people and don't care how dark they appear.

holy shit, a tree and blue sky... i love israel now

That edge

Please respond? Is it all because Assad is in cahoots with Iran whose politicians you can't influence, unlike KSA/Gulf monarchies?

Doesn't change the fact that it's a meme country you filthy land grabbing jew

i study at technion too.
i think like half of the religious kikes over here are sefaradi. they have lots of political power and they're allied with the religious ashkenazi. both are trash tbqh. big welfare queens. if you're talking about seculars then it really makes no difference if you're sefaradi/ashkenazi/whatever. no one knows or cares what kind if jew your are outside of the closed religious communities.
and yeah conversion is a bitch.

delet this

Aren't you worried that Haredi is breeding like rabbits while being a burden on society?, seems like a problem that will bite you later.

Pretty much that, also the fact that Sunni regimes care more about economic interests than they do ideological interests, which makes an alliance with them more viable.

Of course we recognize that they are evil mudslimes, but it makes sense strategically to form a relationship with them.

Also, I'm fucking a married Jewish girl atm and been redpilling her for a few months. So far she has accepted that her religious customs and traditionas are idiotic and barbaric. She still doesn't eat pork though but I'm working on that.

>What is your honest opinion on Israel?
1 Everybody is trying to con everyone,"don't be a freier" ,no such thing as win-win,only lose-win,you even have to pretend to get conned
2 Everything is expensive ,life is not cheap at all
3 Hearing mudslimes talk makes my skin crawl and going Sup Forums internally
4 mizrahim = arabgypsies ,pls deport
5 too many fucking faggots in tel aviv
6 too many fucking niggers
7 ethiopian shitblood,enuf said,they're ..tolerable.. but lets be honest,they're as jewish as american converts
8 corrupt politicians keep stealing and getting elected
9 5th column leftshits infiltrating academia and positions everywhere
10 haredim a shit,some jews are orthodox christian not orthodox inbred
11 arabs receive affirmative action ,fuck that shit
12 the language is shit,my grandparents told me not to learn it because its useless
13 religious cunts should work
14 true israeli men and women are absolutely based
15 giving up sinai was a mistake
16 giving up land to failistinians was a mistake
17 too much sun,too much heat,little snow for a few days at most
18 why do you think its ok to step in line or in traffic to drive ? "haha suckers"
19 tfw no kibbutz factory
20 liberalism is not ok and not jewish
21 being threatened daily by inhuman mudslime shitskins is not fun ,they should not be tolerated to breathe,deport all mudslimes
22 why haven't the mudslimes been wiped out till today,ffs?
23 the country is manlet tier,it needs more land,honestly

Of course, but I prefer Haredim to Arabs. The Haredim are outbreeding even the Arabs, which is preferable.

>I prefer this turd not this dung

Unfortunately, that's reality. Hopefully, the Haredim will be drafted in the future, which will give them an opportunity to be exposed to a more modern lifestyle.

ethiopians can be really nice people

agree with most of this

haredim will all become secular in the future, they are not a problem in the long run. you can't stop (((progress)))

How do you feel about paying much more about mcdonalds compared to the USA?

and you make alot of threads here

i wish more jews felt like OP

I'm most likely the most frequent Israeli poster on this board. That McDonald's receipt in my OP was the first time I ever had it here in Israel, and it is probably the last. It was good, but way too expensive.

It's really sad, man. Iran is so much more progressive (I know, right?) than KSA, for example. In Iran they even have methadone program for heroin addicts, and the Expediency Council wants to make weed legal (ayyy lmao).

>Holocaust survivor

It was harder to die in the holocaust apparently, everyone is a survivor

Israel really needs to stop fucking around in Palestine. The shit they get away with piss's me off.

both sunni and shia are muslim arab scum and one is not preferable to the other. currently israel has more problems with shia (iran's nukes, hezbollah, funding of hamas) than sunnis but it doesn't mean we even remotely trust the sunnis.

>Has anyone here visited the Holy Land before forming an opinion?

I haven't but I searched for some Israelis to chat with, overall an positive opinion.

my copy paste

I just decided to meet some Jews online,, and ask them if they like to talk with me, I found two who were willing to do so.
This is what I found out:

a nice young woman in her early 20s, met on Omegle
she has to work all day to make a living, she owns no bag full of gold shekels.
it is hard to find decent flats in Israel.
there is more poverty than one might assume.
according to her, Israel is run by the seven wealthiest families.
she thinks I am a right-winger, but doesn't like Arabs too much either.
she thinks the merchant cartoon is silly.
she rolls her eyes when I say its shabbat and she may not do this and that or whether she has been in a mikveh.
she doesn't care too much about religious things and doesn't want to be reminded of it on a permanent basis.
overall a kind person with much patience.

male in his 50s, major of the reserve, works in the medical field
met in a forum for politics/history
he is authoritan and thinks I am one of his underlings or so.
hardcore zionist.
he is suspicious about my interest in chatting with Jews
I am suspicious of his excellent German skills and knowledge of the right-wing political scene overhere.
he doesn't like Muslims and opposes mass immigration
he is extremely intolerant in matters of anti-Semitism, even moderate one.
he tries to make me brag about my military service (in order to find out more about me, I am sure).
he knows extremely much and memorizes all details and repeatedly asks me about them after a while.
he doesn't hate Germans in general, his grandpa's family was saved by a German family who hid them,
and gave them their passports to make it over the border.
overall a very well educated and friendly person.

>Palestine
>a real country
>not being ironic
Kys, leaf.

>everyone who has been in the holocaust and is alive is a survivor. it just doesn't add up! JEEEEEWWWSSS!

> colonize half the world
> calls israel land grabbing
The eternal anglo

Literally could not care less. Sure Israel has done so much questionable stuff, and of course the whole "Jews are running the bankz 'n stuff". But the Palestinians and Arabs in the region are just as worse, and what retards on Sup Forums and people like the IRA don't get is that despite the whole occupation thing, Palestinians in their core are barbaric Islamic monsters. And in the situation they reclaimed their homeland or whatever, Hamas would probably join and ally them selfs with ISIS or the Al Nursa front or when of them sand nigger clans. And would defiantly back stab western white Christians and atheists.

KEK

hypocritical anglo at his finest

paki detected

Id like to go there someday to see all of the history.

you funded us while we did it though merchant :^)

>Vertical currency

>when pure orthodox romanians saved your family and family's friends from the genocidal german and hungarian troops
>then you hear the Elie Wiesel National Institute for studying holocaust talking shit about romanians,calling us nazi collaborators and rabid antisemites
>A bunch of atheistic "muh holocaust,gibs me money ,u all nazis" jews creating fake history and "dig sites" of victims
Literally every romanian jew in existence is alive because we got saved by romanians ,the orthodox church and the romanian army.

Catholic hungarians,orthodox ukrainians and russians did not move a finger for us.

During WW2,only Soviet collaborator jews were killed in this country.
That was,in no way,a holocaust or bending over to the invading nazis

Imagine how I feel when some international jewish students tell me how I got genocided by pesky orthodox antisemite romanians.

We literally bombed you.

you guys seriously just need to do a big push...expand the border by miles and tell the world to fuck off

you have nukes now so no one will do shit.

not during the old empire days...only once palestine was taken and our use was at its end you turned on us.

leechers. it germany kill your citizen not we. and you demand money from us not from germany.
many jews betray us to USSR. why you would not pay for that hmm? you think that you are some kind of superior race? you think u can build your country on hate and guilt?
you will fall, like austria, prussia,russia..
because siege will never end on my lands, never
my nation saw many imperiums who fall and will see fall of israel, usa and china. and we will be on these lands trying to survive "next wave" of invaders army

>We took in Jewish Ethiopians. Unlike your country, we actually have a deep love for our people and don't care how dark they appear.

Please stop I can barely breathe from laughing this hard.

Your Prime Minister is a joke meme, and a literal faggot.

>hat way, the Muslim countries won't know that you've been to Israel.
Damn, Kikes are indeed cunning people.

So Israel, I feel your pain, living surrounded by subhumans ready to explode themselves in any square must be though.
Kill them all Mossad friend.

>ad hominem

Still you are ground zero. Muslim bomb has been around for a while

Can't wait till Iran nukes you off the face of the planet. Soon.