I'll start:

I'll start:

A some members of a poor nation attacks a rich nation. Due to the vast difference in miliatry technology, the invasion is over before it even started, and the rich nation bombs the hell out of the poor nation, and forces them to convert to the rich nation's religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQGN0UwuJxw&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A young girl finds a nice dress. The dress is spooky. She goes on a rampage in her school and saves the world.

3 jews and some aliens explore space

Kill la Kill

A couple of kids try to buy candy that is nowhere near that big in real life.

Make sure nobody is around when you're watching it.

A shot in the dark by an animator leads to a Canadian spending six years perpetually triggered.

Ed Edd n Eddy

Kids rebel against the relentless march of time.

Kids Next Door?

Kids Next Door.

I'm gonna say... Last Airbender?

Fat nudist shows more interest in his anarchist hobo friend than his alleged love interest.

Nope

Hint: It has about a 7 and a half minute runtime

is it obscure or is it something that a layperson could reasonably know about?

It's an animated short from the 30s. I'm sure that you've seen some before, and I would consider it to be about as obscure as the average animated short form the 30s

Lolirock?

A nice young kid follows his idiot sister around while she acts like a sperg. Everyone loves her while everyone perpetually shits on him. Also, there's a pig.

surely this isnt gravity falls

not that i'd be against that

It's long past it's expiration date, but you keep watching like an abused wife coming back to a fruitless marriage

Of course it is. I thought the pig was a dead giveaway.

A cultured child soldier turned professional killer must butcher the myriad non-human beings that inhabit the earth, trying to stay alive so that he may unseat a corrupt political figure he once failed to kill.

A duck gets something from a novelty shop, trips balls and ruins someone's party.

Simpsons?

A college dropout and his near-illiterate friend must struggle to keep their jobs as incredible circumstances constantly put them and their friends in danger.

Spongebob or Fairly Odd Parents.

Here's mine: Young man gains superpowers, uses them to protect his city from supervillains that are manufactured by an evil businessman.

Extra hint: this show has plenty of race-mixing.

It's not a legend, it is well known to have actually happened.

Family Guy? Any of Seth MacFarlane's shows?

Some red guy on a horse

A 1950's gangster is actually a shitty wannabe and ends up trying to skip town after just barely convincing his gang and another to rumble.

dudley do-right?

nope

Two wacky characters consisting of a young but mature male protagonist with his best friend of seemingly slower mental capabilities have unusual adventures and such at the mysterious yet familiar world they inhabit.

Chalk Zone?

Yes

Nope. Impressive and clever answer, but nope.

Star Trek

Dog adopts human

Regular show

A girl returns some jewellery

Mighty Max?

Adventure time?

Aspiring but talentless actor wins contest to star in foreign tv show.

Kappa Mikey?

A solider suffers brain damage during a scouting mission and befriends a young native.

Yep

Two con men are trying to pull off the biggest heist of their lives, but need the help of a female criminal. The resulting love triangle nearly ends their friendship.

intelligent red head boy
annoying blonde girl
secret room

A kindly artist saves the life of her young friend with her crafts.

I got a few

• Freaks and Geeks but animated
• Wrestler attempts to save a stripper
• Two outcasts become friends for years

Dexters lab

No.

But Norman isn't too far from the main character.

Show is a wacky world full of characters that can lead to great animation and story moments, but the show decides to primarily focus on the the boring family characters instead.

Gumball?

Bingo.

I haven't watched that much of Gumball since the 1st season but the complaint about the family seems odd; I know the show does have lots of unique looking BG characters but aside from Richard who's just obnoxious and predictable I think the rest of the family is just fine.

A nerd ends up saving a civilization.

Spongebob

muscular sunglassed blonde person gets everytime rekt by women

Band of Outsiders?

I'm guessing Dan vs. For number three

The Outsiders

Fuck it, nobody's going to get this one.

No, guess again.

Johhny bravo

Johnny Bravo

Wander Over Yander.

World War 2

This show drags its viewers along on an endless series of hiatus, promising to answer questions but never does, while dropping crumbs suggesting a bigger picture that we barely get to see. Fortunately the cast is endearing.

I realize this can describe several shows, but can anyone guess the one I'm actually salty about?

This is litterly the opposite of what is happening currently in Europe.

A asshole middle schooler is forced to be nice by his conceited brother

a fat italian boy and a brown girl

The show I'm referencing is a lot older then Rock Lesbians but I find myself with the same feelings about that show too.

watchmen

so it's not ongoing anymore?

It is, but there is so much time between seasons it may as well not be.

pudding hair boy

this show is my ass in physical form

Guess I tipped my hand too hard.

Happy little girl and a cat lives in a place with no parents but instead a bunch of creepy fuckers who for some reason have not killed her yet.

I knew it because I feel the exact same way. I can't wait another 3 years for 8 fuckin episodes.

iron giant

Nope

ding ding ding

Assy Mcgee?

Miraculous Ladybug?

A young man discovers a new culture that excites him, but he barely understands it. He nearly destroys the thing he loves while blindly embracing it.

A pathetically inept, but violent immigrant seamlessly blends into a foreign culture intent on destroying it. The only two people who know about his plans is a paranoid social outcast and a competent but strongly apathetic person

Spongebob

Atlantis?
Invader Zim.
Here's mine:

A group of primates spend their days together going on random adventures and eating coconuts and bananas.

Steven Universe

Super science, sibling rivalry, and secret agents are key elements of a show that's ultimately about abject failure.

invader zim

here. Wrong, guess again.

A shiftless, jobless loser befriends a teenage girl. She frequently has to bail him out of the situations he ends up with.

DON'T DO TELEKINESIS OR YOU'LL TURN INTO A BABY

Beetlejuice?

Since nobody's guessed this one yet:

It's a 1930s short called "Sunshine Makers"

youtube.com/watch?v=zQGN0UwuJxw&t=3s

Spectacular spiderman