The future of america

the future of america

and EU....

Also, the present of Germany.

The girl on the right is so cute yet so retarded.

You could have shopped that a little better.

Not only is this some shit photoshop, but the original was taken somewhere in the EU.

Go film a new Tolkien movie you filthy NZ cuck.

>future

This is so progressive and tolerant!

It is photoshopped.

What's written on the original?

WELCOME TO GERMANY

No
Refugees Welcome

The jews cucked us pretty damn good. I mean political correctness is a form of thought control that no one objects to because oh my god some black people were hanged from trees and now they all need to be treated like a special protected class. Such trifling bullshit. Half of them only band together one common idea so long as it involves a way to further some philosophy that blacks need to be given their reparations or showing the world how evil the white man be. I hope you white southerners can pat yourselves proudly on the back and relish in the moment at the cancer you released onto the western world because them niggers don't need to votes or go on dates with pretty girls where white peoples be. Jesus fucking christ, we'll never even come close to resembling Sweden, it's already South Africa or Zimbabwe the way America is heading.

and AUS....

in germany

is there uncensored version? or is this fake and gay?

Isn't it yellow dicks for you?

its real, the hispanic is a cuck

its clearly just a trashy group of people though so who cares

Nigga I know it was in Germany. user was asking what was written in the original. It was Refugees Welcome. In case you're too stupid to do some basic Googling, I have taken the liberty of finding the original for you.

Hopefully not fella. I'm staying there for the next four years starting next month

Why are American girls so ugly and hungry for brown dick?

(You)

White women aren't actually interested in blacks. A tiny minority burn coal. Stop perpetuating this jewish meme.

pic related. my wifes family. no coal

muh traditional grainy old photo muh christian values

>the present of germany

What a retarded post

pretty terrible shoop

eat shit

Sweden in a nutshell

>[long sustained incoherent non argumentive baboon kiwi screeching]
Ftfy

I love the Gutmenschen.