Sorry Sup Forums, but why him?

Sorry Sup Forums, but why him?

you'd rather have Jeb!?

Honestly would

Eat shit faggot

>why him?
Because there isn't anyone else willing to do the job.

Trump has the best memes.

Because Trump is against the norm, and so are we. Being against the norm includes, God, country, nationalism, Western values and other things...what a side time when believing in these things is considered against the norm.

Sup Forums loves nothing more then causing butt hurt. Trump is a nuclear butt hurt missile. Can you imagine the butt hurt after he wins? Holocaust 2.0.

Because he's the last chance of this world getting uncucked. He's the last emperor who's standing against political correctness and still wants to live in a civilized world. And because he's gonna nuke Australia the fuck out.

Because the establishment \ liberals (sorry for repeating myself) hates him. That's good enough for me.

Paid shills and edgy kids that can't detect they're being used by organized shilling companies.

Chimpout 4.0

got any wikileaks to back that up?

Happy coincidence. He humiliates neocons who fucked us in the ass for two decades, AND he's funny as balls to watch in action.

Vote Trump!

To destroy the greatest threat to Western Civilization, political correctness.

Trump only lies about himself.

All the other candidates lie about the state of the world.

>Sorry Sup Forums, but why him?
Right wing fear radio has power.

This
I couldn't give two fucks about politics, I just want to watch the media completely fucking lose it

Kek. Its either going to be a 3 or a 4.

My mom called me the other day and other day clearly worried and told me to stay in my apartment on election night.

Normies are even thinking about it lol

woops

>called me the other day clearly worried*

>Wanting "Low energy" Jeb

>To destroy the greatest threat to Western Civilization, political correctness.

I don't like political correctness but surely your joking. I honestly can't think of anything substantive that would change if society as a whole was less politically correct. Your view of the norm must be completely warped if you think that political correctness is of any great threat to western civilisation.