Why not just invade North Korea what is the point of keeping them around?

Seriously, let's just invade the fucking place, give the South Koreans control but they have to agree to take all the refugees. I am normally not in favour of attacking other countries but what is the point of keeping an angry belligerent nation obsessed with nukes around?

You mad based kim and best korea fucked your mum cunt?

China doesn't want us to, and it could lead to a serious war.

I just reckon the cunts should be able to play Dota and shit like normal Koreans. Fuckin Kim.

Seoul is like five miles from the NK border. It would get levelled as soon as the war started.

>what is the point of keeping an angry belligerent nation obsessed with nukes around?
It's entertaining and the chance of them using these nukes on their own population is more likely than them actually hitting a remotely relevant target.

Also with your logic we might as well do the same with every nonwestern country on Earth.

/thread

>China won't like it
>may lose lots of western lives
>nobody wants to pay to rebuild the country and rehab the brainwashed refugees
Sucks because it needs to be done before they acquire full nuke capability, but nobody wants to take it on. Like climate change, heads in the sand until it's too late

Yeah right you stupid cunt, do you think the americunts walked away because they were sick of fighting or because they got their ass handed to them by the flood of commie chinks? The chinks guaranteed would NUKE a cunt on their border just as sure as the americunts would.

Anyway when it's all said and done, what's it to you anyway cunt, are you some kind of gook trying to get whites to fight your battles?

Use your brain you fukn idiot Australian

It would also create a massive economic and humanitarian crises. The Jews just probably want to keep one loaded in the chamber in case they need one in a hurry.

you've got a problem with australians but you're living here?

sounds like somebody else isn't using their brain either you brown cunt

cronulla v2 when?

cant wait to glass you brown cunts

There will be a revolution there someday.

We should have glassed them the second they started even thinking about playing with fireworks
Luckily our glorious leader Obongo decided it would be better to sit on our asses and express our deep concern for a decade, so now instead of worrying about Seoul or Tokyo getting blown to hell we can worry about rouge ICBMs

These are hive minded asians we're talking about user, they are prone to dictatorships and have no real concept of individualism.

NOW

im snow white cunt and i would slap you both with my 10inch

Because the lives of our soldiers are not meaningless numbers to be thrown away simply because we can, and nor are the lives of the hundreds of thousands of innocent victims of the regime.

You realize that literally everything you know about North Korea comes from the Jews on your TV, right? it's funny how you guys selectively believe the shit they tell you. If it involves trump: "OMG LYING JEW MEDIA", if involves a country you don't like: "WOW, WE NEED TO BOMB THEM BECAUSE JEW MAN ON TV SAID SARCASM IS BANNED"

Wow aussies sure like to use the word cunt.

Alright lads. I'm a brown man moving to Australia next month. Will you accept me you cunts?

No.

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

I will wrap my cigar fingers around your mothers

No

get fukd cunt

Do you really want a gook refugee crisis? Besides, it gives the USA a good reason to maintain a military presence in the region.

We'll invade the day that Aussies stop shit posting

Sure, hop right in