South Tyrol, is it Italian or Austrian

South Tyrol, is it Italian or Austrian

Who deserves it most? redpill me on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operational_Zone_of_the_Alpine_Foothills
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Italian

Despite the fact the 60% of the region speaks German, and the somewhat active succession movements, why exactly does Italy get it and not Austria?

>why exactly does Italy get it and not Austria?
They got it after WWI and then Hitler did nothing about it since Mussolini was an ally and all and basically told all the Germans living outside of Nazi Germany to go get home. A few of them did this, which is why lot's of cities have places and streets called, South Tyrolean street, South Tyrolean plaza, South Tyrolean settlement and so on. after WII Austria got WWI borders again the end, also

South Tyrol will be Italian as long as they have their autonomy status and get generous payments and tax breaks from Italy. The second this stops, they will at least try to go full "muh Tyrol", since these alto adige fags are supreme jews.

t. actual Tyrolean

/thread

Having talked with a lot of people from südtirol, the most common opinion there seems to be

Independence > part of Austria > part of Italy

>South Tyrol will be Italian as long as they have their autonomy status and get generous payments and tax breaks from Italy. The second this stops, they will at least try to go full "muh Tyrol", since these alto adige fags are supreme jews.
this

It doesn't matter because both are EU.

Unanonymous plebiscite, yes voter % decides how much of the land goes back to Austria, there problem solved, everyone happy.

I mean, it'd suck ass because I moved to the town that's at the center of Austria so that point would shift, but I'm tired of this debate.

Austria, obviously

we lost 700.000 man to get that shit, we ain't giving it for free

I wish they were austrians. I hate that kraut scum

>Italian military strategy

yeah.

as long as they are allowed to get rich undisturbed they wont care too much.

seems like alot just to make italy a bit more white

Wrong. Hitler de facto annexed the entire Tyrol area when the area was turned it into an "Operation Zone".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operational_Zone_of_the_Alpine_Foothills

God, our drunk pizzabrothers are so embarassing

it's not that in WW1 strategy meant shit, all they did was send man toward the machine gun till it runs out of ammo. Italians officials were objectivly shit, but this doesn't mean we didn't paid a huge price for that scrap of german shithole

yeah, for two years, towards the end of the war, when Italy was already invaded and buttfucked by the allies and was done for anyway. You are still technically right tough, well done.

AMA

i think they rather want to be independent
soon they will be clay once again
t. tyrolean

You all died due to incompetence in Africa.

that happened 20 years later bro

who gives a shit. let's unite against africans and the other sub humans.

by the way, trentino alto adige is a lovely region

Why is your flag a lame version of ours