Trump wants to have better relations with Russia

>Trump wants to have better relations with Russia

I don't understand what's wrong with that, all I hear is "evil dictator!!1!11" yet the USA have very close ties with gulf countries with way worst regimes. For sure Putin is not really a cool guy but I don't understand what's the point of keep pushing aggressive relations with Russia which can only bring huge damages?

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/853851/Putin-wants-NATO-to-let-Russia-join.html?pg=all
dailystormer.com/george-soros-leak-plan-to-undermine-russian-traditional-values-revealed/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-25/leaked-memo-exposes-george-soros-plan-overthrow-putin-destabilise-russia
theguardian.com/world/2001/jun/17/russia.iantraynor
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/over-70-us-doctors-surveyed-say-hillarys-health-concerns-are-serious-possibly-disqua
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/buzz-about-bud-clinton-camp-denies-claims-wore-earpiece-at-forum.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/07/new-hillary-clinton-claim-used-secure-server-classified-info/
sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't understand what's wrong with that
Putin is the latest "Big Bad" bogeyman the neoconservatives want everyone to be obsessed with.

Russians are power hungry
You give them a finger, they'll take your whole hand plus fuck your wife.
They can't be reasoned with, not while they still have ex KGB members in their government and are run by a Russian mob.

>t. butthurt belt

They're simply using past tensions as a tool to scaremonger and attack Trump.
It's just white noise.

Putin is harmless.

>t. reasonable buttwell belt

>plus fuck your wife.
Nice fantasy, Vladimir.

Because people are retarded. It's actually fantastic how warmongering some people are with Russia but will jump to the defense of Saudi Arabia and Israel bullshit.

Trump and Putin will be bros, similar to Bush.

I can see it now

Can Russians share their opinion on a U.S. Russian military alliance where we protect each other's interests. We stop supporting Isis and other Balkan nations. You stop supporting China and Iran. What terms would you agree to if any for a US- Russian alliance?

I'm sick of Russia being portrayed as the enemy. Our media does it as well. We all have a common enemy and I swear to fucking christ if we actually worked together we could fuck shit up.

t. A beady eyed eternal Anglo

Because Russia has infiltrated the conservative movement in America, unleashed a covert war against the social fabric of America by exploiting the racial tensions of the deep south and turned it into a movement to weaken America into a pile of muh lives matter pokemon go playing need to buy the new iphone peons.

>if we actually worked together we could fuck shit up
This is what we need to destroy jihad.

This, any non politician or person who pays attention to the news knows that Russia is a great modern power that has been shunned from the west and forced to ally with our enemies when they'd prefer to be our allies. I'm tired of all the fear mongering Americans actually respect Russia.

>I don't understand what's wrong with that
All the people in power experienced the cold war and seem to believe it is still going on.

>tfw we will never get to see the look on the goatfuckers face when the combined forces of the USA, Russia, Western Europe and the Anglosphere roll into their village.

True, most of them were born in it, it's hard to escape the political climate you were raised in.

>2016
>not wanting a Russian to fuck your wife

That coalition would be unstoppable. Although someone would fuck it up right afterwords. Probably us desu. We fuck every good thing up.

It's McCarthyism. Someone post the video of that Cohen guy that went on CNN that talked about Trump and our new cold war that obongo reset us into. Remember that whole trump is a Russian agent angle that the media was trying to push? Basically what they were talking about.

I watched him live and realized just how serious this election is. Trump's the only one in this election talking about building an actual relationship with Putin. Clinton has already stated that she would take military fucking action against cyber attacks in her alt right speech, and you can bet your ass it was aimed at Russia.

I haven't even seen any evidence that it was the fucking Russian government that hacked the Dems or just some Russian autist that probably posts here. This administration is so fucking flaky and dishonest that if they said I was black I'd have to look in the mirror to make sure.

M'agenda.

Nobody in Russia ever considered an alliance with the US seriously.
With Trump they may start considering.
Putin and Kremlin in general are all for cooperation in Syria, but that also means that the US have to stop demanding Assad's resignment and stop supporting the so-called moderates, since it's the only reasonable way to achieve stability there.
>You stop supporting China and Iran
What do you mean by supporting?
Russia doesn't support China's territorial expansion or Iran's lust for Israel's destruction.
Russia, China, Iran are partners with a common goal to stop you from fucking up the world. If there are any crises, there's an international body to sort that kind of shit out - the UN.
>What terms would you agree to if any for a US- Russian alliance?
You stop trying to hold onto your fading world hegemony by any means especially those that involve military action and start acting as a one among equals. Basically stop doing missionary shit and start doing realpolitik.

God I wish we could finally stop vilifying Russia. We would have so much more to gain from being on good terms with them than from constantly treating them like evil incarnate.

It's also hypocritical so the max.
>some greedy Arab drowns his son because he wants free dental care
>Western media bursts into tears

>Russians in poor areas inject shit like Krok which turns them into walking corpses
>Western media celebrates the fact that our sanctions hurt the Russian economy

It is honestly funny that Trump's relations to Putin are considered such a big deal by our media because if the Russians ever hacked into Clinton's private server they probably have a metric fuckton of damning emails that could be used to blackmail Hillary if she gets elected

I guess the one where the spheres of influence would be drawn out in a "fair" manner. As of now US is having a go at what Russia traditionally considered it's sphere of influence after WW2 such as Ukraine and other former soviet republics. Something along those lines is the starting point for such an alliance.

McCarthy was right. Read the Venona Files, pleb.

It's not McCarthyism because McCarthy was proven to be right.

It's simply jewish subversion. The Soros leaks shed pretty good light on why exactly Russia is supposed to be such a problem.

Goes against the status quo of the western global agenda that the oligarchs are running

I thought that was the Jews

We used to be on a good terms like 6-7 years ago, yet noone seems to remember it. This is sad.

I agree, would Russia ever join NATO though?

What's wrong with it? Hillary and her Moloch worshiping cohorts want a nuclear war with Russia while they hang out in the swiss alps with their angel babies with tits.

>Be a corrupt as fuck party
>Get hacked, all your dirty secrets and foul dealings are being aired
>"We need to bomb the people that hacked our party!"
>"Well, you aren't my party so I don't see why I have to support you"
>"Racist fucking bigot homophobe I bet your bother fucked your mom thats why people like you will lose the election!"

Seriously, Cuntin and her cronies have only themselves to blame.

This. ((They)) are thirsting for a war with Russia

WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS POST DELETED?

Why can't there be any Sup Forums board with adequate moderation across the chans for fuck's sake?!

NATO would never allow it.
Kinda destroys it's primary purpose.

>The Soros leaks shed pretty good light on why exactly Russia is supposed to be such a problem.
Can you red pill me on this pls?

ohh did you delete your own post

lol I feel stupid

The jews view Russia favorably. How do you think Russia figured out what to do to weaken America?

Unless NATO takes on a new purpose.
I can't see why it can't. Hasn't Russia applied to join more than once?

Illegal pepe imagery destribution is enforced by copyright laws.

It's too late. I have saved your megarare pepe illegally

>tfw Trump won't win the elections
>tfw no comfy as fuck USA-Russia alliance to make the world great again

I don't know if it had exactly applied,
but here:
deseretnews.com/article/853851/Putin-wants-NATO-to-let-Russia-join.html?pg=all
>the year is 2001

The DNC is SUPER mad at Russia right now for 'manipulating the US election process' by revealing the DNC's election manipulation process.

Considering she used a Ukrainian government network to access her private server, you can bet your ass Russia already has them all.

Wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose of NATO if Russia joined?

Sure thing rabbi

The jews are against Russia ever since the trotskyists were purged by Stalin

The Jews absolutely ruined Russia twice in a single century - in 1917 and in 1990

Incidentally many ((neocons)) are former trotskyists and the whole thing definitely comes from there.

dailystormer.com/george-soros-leak-plan-to-undermine-russian-traditional-values-revealed/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-25/leaked-memo-exposes-george-soros-plan-overthrow-putin-destabilise-russia

More history:
theguardian.com/world/2001/jun/17/russia.iantraynor
>the Soviets wanted to join NATO

My bad. Typo, wrong pic and what not.

I guess Russia would never join it as there probably no way for Russia being on equal terms with US in there as US dominates the alliance, so it would have to be more about not activly opposing each other and working together. Though both sides use each other as boogeman to keep the population scared and loyal so i guess on the governmental level it's more profitable for both sides to keep the animosity going.

Russia is a post apocalyptic shithole mafia state controlled by 9 Jewish oligarchs and Putin at the top who is siphoning billions of dollars from the nationalized oil company gazprom for his personal benefit instead of developing Russia as a whole

Anybody who admires Putin for anything other than his criminal acumen is a cuck

What the fuck did she even expect? She put all her emails into the systems of a country Russia is AT FUCKING WAR WITH. It's no wonder Putin 'hacked' her and stole all her emails.

thx mang, this is some dark stuff.

She's an old lady who has no idea how the internet works. She didn't expect anything other than to send and receive emails.

>a post apocalyptic shithole mafia [b]with nuclear weapon[/b]
Doomsday clock is on 11:57.

USA is a post apocalyptic shithole police state controlled by 6 Jewish oligarchs and nobody knows who is really at the top syphoning trillions of dollars from the privatized central bank, military, healthcare and education for their personal benefit instead of developing USA as a whole.

Anyone who admires Obongo for anything other than his funny monkey tricks with 2kg dumbbells is a cuck

I think violating ukrainian sovereignty and killing american backed rebels in syria and supporting assad are all reasons to not try to cosy up to russia

Nukes in Russia: 8000

Nukes in gulf coast states: 0

Which is a bigger threat to America? I don't care if they're le evil dictators if they're going to sit in their corner quietly.

>For sure Putin is not really a cool guy
nice try kike shill, get out

>I think violating ukrainian sovereignty

Does anyone actually believe that meme?
>fan the flames in the Ukraine as much as you can to make Russia lose one of its most important naval bases
>Russia obviously doesn't play along with that
>cry foul

American backed ISIS

>((((rebels))))

>ukrainian sovereignty
>meaning becoming a slave to IMF/EU/US and suck cocks everyday as the quality of life drops dramatically

The fact that Russia has nukes and the gulf niggers do not is actually another reason why it would be more logical to be aggressive towards them than towards Russia

Or you think that you can destroy Russia and take away their nukes? Good luck.

>gulf coast states
Fucks sake America.

Kill yourself.

>France
>UK
>Israel
>NK
>China
>Pakistan
>India
Why aren't those a threat to you then?

Yeah, we shouldn't have backed the "rebels" in Syria or tried to depose Assad, so Russia didn't really do anything wrong there from my perspective.

>violating ukrainian sovereignty
I legit don't give a fuck.
>and killing american backed rebels in syria
Yeah those rebels who went on to join ISIS.

im talking about eastern ukraine not just crimea
they are not all isis though are they, i agree the lines are fuzzy but there are groups fighting assad and isis at the same time who russia has attacked
let ukraine decide that for themselves

This is the gulf coast by the way.

Its only the (((media))) and (((politicians))) that feel that way. The average Joe would agree with you

>let ukraine decide that for themselves
That is a moot point because the West fanned the flames so much that Ukraine already wasn't deciding for itself anymore

Over 70% Of US Doctors Surveyed Say Hillary's Health Concerns Are "Serious, Possibly Disqualifying"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/over-70-us-doctors-surveyed-say-hillarys-health-concerns-are-serious-possibly-disqua
Clinton camp denies claims she wore earpiece at forum

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/buzz-about-bud-clinton-camp-denies-claims-wore-earpiece-at-forum.html

New Hillary Clinton Lie: I Used Secure Server for Classified Email

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/07/new-hillary-clinton-claim-used-secure-server-classified-info/

You can't be against war in the middle east and for fighting Russia.

Anyone that behaves this way is either deliberately trying to fuck with you or is 100% retarded about geopolitics.

Then don't bring up the sovereignity argument.
A whore can't have sovereignity.

Below is pasta from another thread. God Bless whoever it is that compiles these epitomes. This kind of thing really helps.

Unauthorized TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS (The New TNN)
SEPTEMBER 8, 2016

MORNING
>Trump Tweet regarding forum
>”Wow, reviews are in - THANK YOU!”
*STORY OF THE DAY*
>Gary Johnson on MJ: “What is Aleppo?”
>H has “””press conference”””
>dodges question about concussion
>doubles down>>NO ground troops in Syria ever
>even if intelligence says the situation warrants
>earpiece rumors loom
>H fans attack Lauer
>Don Jr opines: “Hey Hillary fans who thought Lauer was tough on her last night…”
>”Welcome to our every waking moment, and that was nothing! #maga”
AFTERNOON
>Trump in Cleveland delivering education speech
>coins name, “trigger-happy Hillary”
>small crowd for H in NC
>barely fills HS gym
>71% of doctors say Hillary’s health concerns are “serious”
>”possibly disqualifying”
>Rand: “Trump would be a better commander in chief”
>71 Yr old man robbed/shot in Chicago
>Florida Walmart has 9/11 tribute made of coke 12 packs.
>Hillary on Isis: “They are saying, ‘Oh please, Allah, make Trump president of America”
>“They hope that Allah delivers America to Trump”
EVENING
>AOL headline: Kim Jong-un suspects citizens are mocking him, reportedly bans sarcasm
>H campaign fundraises off Matt Lauer’s performance
>Korea tests nukes
>Israel and Palestine are sitting down for peace talks — and Vladimir Putin is the host
NEW
>Fiorina: "We must have President Trump - we can't have President Clinton."
POLLS
>Morning Consult: NH,IA,NM,NV:C+1 (T+3 in NM H2H), MN,OH:C+2, ME,WI:C+3, NC,T+3, FL,PA:T=
>Magellan: CO,C+5
>Suffolk: NC,T+3
>Quinnipiac: OH,T+4, FL,T=, PA,C+5

Archive with links/citations: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/

Fuck mexico

Second war when

>the third gulf war takes place in Mexico

>implying they would have had a choice

The only reason the west gave a damn at all about Ukraine is because they didn't get there before Russia did. We would have done exactly the same thing as long as it meant building some bases and squaring off against evil Russia. Instead of saying their sovereignty was "violated" we would just say it's a victory for democracy because Crimea had a vote we oversaw instead of Russia.

Making generalisations is very racist of you

with the exception of china and NK (which are threats) the rest do what we tell them. Russia is the one that doesn't

yeah yeah it's early in the morning and I'm on auto pilot. obviously I meant gulf states not gulf coast states.

>if they don't conform to the status quo they are ebil :^)
Stop trying to be the police of the world, you've failed every single time.

>doesn't know where the gulf coast is
>thinks he knows anything about international relations
The mart is calling.

Don't make me shank you faggot.

People are retards who want the same shit system, war, and in general continued progression towards the end of our nation and the world. Literally dumb Fucks are the majority.

Typical anglo
>Russia is the one that doesn't
If someone doesn't do what you tell him, maybe you better stop acting like asshole, otherwise you'll be watched down from the barrel of a gun. Just to be safe.
If someone disobeys - that doesn't mean he can't be cooperative.

despite the circumstances that vote probably reflected opinion and the west has respected it, but putting russian troops in ukraine with no badges is bad

russia is in the wrong here for meddling in their affairs that's the bottom line

>calling the 1/16th Cherokee German an Anglo
Russia please don't lump us in with them, I doubt he even has beady eyes.

> the bottom line
The bottom line is that the US meddled with Ukraine since the fall of the USSR making an enemy from Russia for Ukranians and $5 bln from State Department on support of "Freedom and Democracy" is just a tip of the iceberg.

Russia justified their budgets
We could easily justify it with SA/Iran/China/most of the middle east but those are the people who give our politicians money so they won't say shit

doing diplomacy and promoting western democracy without force are good things imo, in fact russia could do with some democracy itself

USA doesn't want a great eurasia forming, the EU has been designed to fight Russia.
But if Trump wins, the EU will merge with russia and we will finally have an uncucked european empire.

I don't have a problem with a Russian/US alliance. It's just Donald doesn't need to suck up so god damn hard.

It's un-American. Seriously.... FUCK the lot of you ally countries. The Unites States is not a kiss ass country. We ARE the fucking greatest. Always have.... Always will be.

>Inb4 the nigger in the white house paid the ransom. So weak

Now get me my fucking (((You))).

>trump claims to be pro-LGBT
>sides with Russia

Reminder Trump is a lying sack of shit. They kill gay people in Russia.

Cuck

>promoting democracy
Yeah a shit tier system that doesn't work and really used to exert control over people. Really good.

If the retards in Kiev could make a coup just because they did not like the lawfully elected president, then the people in East Ukraine have the same right to reject the new illegitimate government

The Russians only saved those people from much bigger massacres than what they have already endured by the jewish death squads with the daily shelling of civilians and everything.

Ukraine is the aggressor, attacking civilians who simply want to be left alone and don't want to be part of EU/NATO

>they kill gay people in Russia
based

>YAH WE NEED STRONGMEN OLIGRACHES TO RULE US
>MOM GET OUT OF MY ROOM!