en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajamu_Baraka
ngo-monitor.org/ngos/center_for_constitutional_rights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros
foxnews.com/world/2010/11/04/united-nations-human-rights-council.html
archive.is/7eXDR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look in his eyes

His heart has already accepted the defeat long ago

does anybody have a JUST for gary johnson ?

He knows he never had a chance to begin with

Now go ask him about illegal immigrants

he is the worst kind.. a libertarian who is also a leftist (and for some weird reason he takes away more votes from Trump than from Hillary)

>What is Aleppo

Jesus Christ, what a moron

>off by one...

oh well, my comment wouldn't have even deserved the holy quints

He ran as a third party candidate. He accepted defeat when he decided to do that.

>dude weed
The candidate.

I've read he takes more votes away from Shillary.

He thought it was an acronym. You can't do that when you're running for president. Night night. Worst part? Libtards will vote for him anyway bc muh 3rd party candidate and muh idealism

>He thought it was an acronym

Cmon nigger if he'd read a single thing about Syria he should know this.

You think they'd ask about Aleppo or some secret ALPO program?

Good I hope libtards still vote for him.

Holy shit he looks so stoned

Not defending him, parroting what he said. Obvious he has no idea about foreign policy. That's how libtards are. Just leave it alone and we will be okay. You can't remain neutral on a moving train!

thats what he got for being a cucked fake libertarian and not a race realist-nativist-tribalist-nationalist-statist one, like a REAL libertarian would be.

WHAT

JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND WATCH ME BURN
BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY IT HURTS

Takes votes from Trump

>What is aleppo

Jfc I thought this was quote was a /sg/ meme like some user didn't know and was asking.

I guess I'll be writing in Pepe for president now.

Who is this girl?

Hardly, he takes Hispanics only which are in areas that favor Hillary.

Fucking kek

kek

>mfw my bookies had his """chances""" at lower odds than Bernie and Ryan even BEFORE Aleppogate

>mfw the odds of him becoming president are on par with Joe Biden, who isn't running for president

youtube.com/watch?v=nKb2oiJluLk

Aleppogate:
A man who could not place Aleppo on a map if I gave him one asks
a man who does not know what Aleppo is, what it is,
in front of an audience of people who do not even know what Syria is, except that it is bad,
to commentary by people who also don't know what Aleppo is.

I don't even understand how he couldn't know this. And it wasn't just a hearing problem / brain fart:

youtu.be/J3SNLPfVGt4

He literally admits he didn't know the name
>hurr theres a city ... uh ... in between the two forces... really... at the epicenter... of the eh... its the epicenter ... epicenter ... DUURRR

he did ask the question weird
>what would you do if you were elected about allepo
instead of what would you do about allepo if you were elected

and what so special about allepo? what would johnson need to do something in particular about allepo and not address the conflict as a whole?

looks like Han Solo

>>what would you do if you were elected about allepo
This is the sort of thing up with which I shall not put.
-w. churchill

>hurr theres a city ... uh ... in between the two forces... really... at the epicenter... of the eh... its the epicenter ... epicenter ... DUURRR

Which is pretty much exactly what he was told, almost word for word, in the interview as a response to his confusion. He STILL has absolutely no clue and is only feigning knowledge.

No

Reminder that yesterday Ron Paul did a video denouncing Johnson as a real Libertarian, but then he took down the video.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

He came so close to victory.

what the fuck is wrong with Gary he seems legitimately retarded here

>i'm not going to make these debates
>the globalists are not going to happy about this

He's a cuck

Did anyone manage to save this somewhere?

Reminder that Trumps needs Johnson to steal votes from Hillary to win.

Libtards vote Hill once this retard drops

>A-Leppo
He probably thinks its someone who has caught Leprosy

weed really does fry your brain. Even AFTER the fact the knows he should at least pretend to be somewhat knowledgeable about Syria he can't even manage to fake concern or familiarity with the war.

there's no other explanation for this. Why does everyone claim that it's "harmless"?

>libertarians will vote for the establishment shill over the rogue game-changer

for why?

Because deep down libertarians know they aren't actually "rebels" they're just faggots that want to appear edgy like suburban teenagers who shop at hot topic so they can claim they're "punk rock"

Hit that blunt one more time

>(and for some weird reason he takes away more votes from Trump than from Hillary
It's nevertrumpers, they think Hillary must be stopped but refuse to vote Trump so they vote Johnson. The democrats who won't vote Hillary or Trump just won't vote at all.

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

>doesn't know what Aleppo is
>but still still firmly convinced in his belief that we should all have open borders and these people should be allowed to flood into the country at will

These people belong in an asylum. He doesn't know anything about where they are from but is convinced they should be allowed to go wherever they want, including into his homeland. Insanity. Insanity. Insanity.

He's so goddamn ugly.

Stoner piece of shit.

Watch this! You can actually pinpoint the second when his campaign rips in half....And... now!

Anonymous, please... My campaign is dying.... You've got to help me.

Anyone else think his face looks like a dick and he has a very punch able face?

keen observation

how come aussies are actually really fucking smart when they arent shitposting

How the fuck is she going to be using that bag with those fucking claws on her hands? She can't even make a fist without cutting up her palm.

Sheev? Is that you?

>and for some weird reason he takes away more votes from Trump than from Hillary

No he doesn't lol. He takes more votes from Shillary than Trump.

Those people that are voting for him are butthurt about Trump and would rather chose Shillary than him.

Controlled opposition always implodes

Stein will just ride the Hernie Flanders momentum wave to guarantee a Shillary loss in November

That's my girlfriend, back off Ivan.

>he thinks he could have ever won
lmao
but in reality he knows what he's doing, he's just a troll taking votes from trump and he's fine with that

The only third party candidate that stayed true to their principles is Jill Stein. Johnson is a slimy opportunist who ran as libertarian in name only.

Shame you can't run a campaign from a jail cell.

Jill (((Stein))) took money from Soros.

He actually takes more votes from Hillary than Trump, so there may be pressure for him to drop out.

I would like some sauce with that spaghetti.

Average IQ in the Australian white male is over 350. The only reason we have a reputation for being shitposting hooligans is because we're always hiding behind at least six layers of irony.

JUST

INCENDIARY

MY

RHETORIC

UP

YOU

RACIST

He's crashing his campaign with no survivors because the polls show him taking more from Hillary.

Only if you say these words:

Illegal immigrant.

>he did ask the question weird
No, the question was perfectly fine.

What would you do, if you were elected, about Aleppo?

Extremely simple.

>PUSHING LITTLE CHILDREN
>WITH THEIR FULLY AUTOMATICS
>THEY LIKE TO PUSH THE WEAK AROUND

Her running mate has ties to Soros. Plus she supports Soros backed BLM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajamu_Baraka
>"From 2004 to 2011, Baraka served as the founding executive director of the US Human Rights Network"
>"Baraka has served on the boards of several human rights organizations, including Amnesty International, the Center for Constitutional Rights"
Soros connection:
ngo-monitor.org/ngos/center_for_constitutional_rights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros
>"CCR [Center for Constitutional Rights] received contributions from […] the Open Society Foundation (founded by George Soros – $495,000)"
USHRN: foxnews.com/world/2010/11/04/united-nations-human-rights-council.html
archived: archive.is/7eXDR
>"Funding for the network and its Geneva submission apparently comes from the Human Rights Fund, an umbrella group whose steering committee of philanthropies include the Ford >Foundation, George Soros’ Open Society Institute, the Overbrook Foundation and an anonymous donor."

>And... what is the Middle East?

Stupid cunt has never had any real interest in any of this. None of it is serious to him.

He just wants some kind of dude weed celebrity status.

You can see how he's almost laughing at the Aleppo thing in the interviews now.

Actually you can. Jill Stein wants to be Eugene V. Debs so bad.

This has to be a money making scheme somehow. He has and has had no chance.

Your a fucking idiot if you think that commentator didn't know.. never mind. Youre quintessentialy German and butthurt about Syria.

Emucc

Kek

He's only remaining in the race to give some of my Facebook friends a way to feel superior, and smug for voting third party.

>implying Trump knows where Aleppo is
>implying Trump knows where Syria is
>implying Trump knows that the EPA is called the "EPA"
>implying Trump knows what the Geneva Convention is
>implying Trump knows what the nuclear triad is
>implying Trump isn't a complete retard who says dumber things than this on a daily basis

People have been tweeting and going on Alex jones saying they are trying to rigged polls for Johnson to sway voters from Trump because no one seriously supports him in NM or AZ where he is "supposedly" is doing very good.

>tfw a Feel the Johnson fag wastes trips like this
Your meme candidate is finished.

I love how every time someone else does something retarded people say that Trump would do things that are more retarded then if you point out that Trump hasn't actually done that they say 'but he would!' as if that's proof. For example if Hillary said the national anthem wrong people would respond with 'Yeah but I bet Trump would get the pledge of allegiance wrong too!" with absolutely no evidence.

Is it just me or does Allepo sound like one of the nonsense names that drug companies would give to some sort of erectile disfunction medication? Johnson is pretty terrible, but mainly because he's running as a Libertarian with almost no commitment to Libertarianism. What is currently going in is totally the gotcha politics of the American media...he was able to answer the question with some specificity once he understood what was being asked, but the problem is that yet again, his demeanor and performance was terrible. That's kind of the story with this guy. I'm not going to knock him for a lack of knowledge on the subject, I AM going to knock him for a lack of professional demeanor and seriousness.

Reminder this wouldn't be worthy of national news if Hillary didn't bomb the town hall on Tuesday.
It's the MSM going "Look! Another idiot!" while Hillary continues to waste away.

K Y S
Y
S
Fucking wasting trips

Amerisharts BTFO

johnson is pretty terrible, and the only reason he's not wholly, entirely terrible is his lack of commitment to libertarianism.

Well theres better ways to phrase it than "what is aleppo"