BRITAIN YES!!!! British police force to allow officers to wear BURKAS!!

You can't make this shit up.

One of the largest police force's in the UK is considering letting Muslim officers wear burkas in an attempt to boost diversity
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781350/Police-force-planning-let-Muslim-officers-wear-BURKAS-attract-ethnic-female-minority-officers-boost-diversity.html

>MUH DIVERSITY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

who's cuck now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OFKT0XY9dQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel sad when Europeans try to make fun of each other for their societies falling apart. It's like people laughing at each other on the Titanic as it sinks.

>inb4 60%

That is still almost 200,000,000 people. Bigger than the entire population of France and Germany combined. And it's going up not shrinking.

France has problems but you will never see police officers wearing Burkas here.
The Burka is illegal in France.

They have been attempting to recruit higher numbers of ethnics for years.

Every attempt fails miserably, resulting in the police forces lowering their standards and in general lowering their ability as a public service.

Fitness tests were lowered as middle eastern men continually failed.

Entry tests were made easier or applicants were allowed to he fast tracked as middle eastern and Africans applicants continually failed.

There are also a whole bunch of shitty constables that have been pushed up the hierarchy, to fill the diversity quota.

They are underqualifued and in a lot of cases abuse their positions. Some have been found with illegal firearms, stashes of cash, links to gangs / drugs / human trafficking etc.

Of course you will never hear about this officially.

Muslim women never apply for the police. They don't apply in their home territories. They don't apply here.

What Muslim man would let his women go out on the streets alone, within an empowering role?

More importantly, what Muslim man would listen to a female Muslim woman.

The intention is that the police should represent the society they serve. They pushed for 50/50 men to women ratio....it didn't work.

Then they added diversity quotas.....that didn't work.

Then they lowered standards to try and attract diversity....it didn't work.

Once again, white straight men are at the bottom of the application process thanks to what the government calls Positive discrimination'.

This is a symptom of the larger problem that is present in all western countries, not just ours.

Has the UK left the EU yet?

No and we never will.

you are aware giving a woman power to arrest other muslim men is contradictory of the quran?

muslims hate women having power...especially female muslims

this is actually quite clever...it impowers their women....mudshit men fear islamic feminism

look what its done to our women? its time to do it to theirs :^)

we will be pulling article 50 early next year...all the nay sayers are salty remainer cucks and are probz immigrants from eastern europe

Make complaints that this just allows masked officers to abuse their authority?

Will they allow them to wear also suicide vests and aks?

Don't be so pessimistic, Ahmed.

If it can be kevlar, that can be useful
>btw sad kek

Can't wait to visit Pakistan this year!!

So, how da FUK do you wrtestle a drunk, violent pub-crawler to the ground wearing 10-kilos of burka?

Oh, you DONT. You call the white guys to dew dat.

Sharia law when?

>it's not like sand niggers are going to enforce YOUR laws

>who's cuck now?
Still you Pierre.

I wonder if they're "equal" enough to do any time on patrol, instead of just congratulating themselves in an office somewhere.

If I ever broke the law I would be blessed to have some dumb muslim hag in a tarp trying to chase me.

>boost diversity
that is definetely the most important part here and not that it is completely stupid and makes it 300% more easy for impersonaters or terrorists ..

i just wonder where these people got the energy to do this shit..at this point i am completely sure that these pro diversity aka accept muslims people never had to do with other muslims then the guy from the kebab store or from tv in their entire life.

otherwise they are so stupid that this world will never have peace because of them..if they silence us completely the muslims will just overrun them and then everything will break apart like in rome and all the other empires...not the u.s alone is the empire..at this point all of the west together is the empire

>Then they lowered standards to try and attract diversity....it didn't work.

We have the opposite problem, in certain cities.

I'll tell you the funniest thing, Britbong...

>am cop

It wasn't long ago that reddit and the libtard demographics wanted "diversity" in the police force.

Then when there is a high profile use-of-force incident, they rant about "standards".

I point out that "diversity" universally means standards have to be lowered, because the white man obviously keeps the nigger from getting him a gud education en shit knowm sayin?

No response. Just down votes.

Go to any police station in Chicago. Who is cozy and comfy at the front desk not wanting to take your report? Some fat nigger sow in a "uniform" in complete disarray. In fact, I saw a recent video where she literally just wore a sports jersey and wouldn't take a report of some other nigger who said he was a victim of an armed robbery.

Yes, lower standards do sometimes attract minorities. At the peril of the very communities they come from.

>So, how da FUK do you wrtestle a drunk, violent pub-crawler to the ground wearing 10-kilos of burka?
>Oh, you DONT. You call the white guys to dew dat.

In fall fairness, that goes for most females.

Then when Chad gets the drunk to the ground, she verbally lights him up with her righteous anger.

>Still you Pierre
I read
>Steal you Pierre
Sorry Ahmed

>please identify yourself officer
>eerrm..

Women do NOT handle these situations. This is basically a law of physics. Repeatedly proven in field experiments.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OFKT0XY9dQ

There's a fucking point why police have a specific uniform so you can tell them apart from everyone else.. YOU FUCKING MORONS.. do you even realize what a security risk burkas are.. they can be used to shoplift, conceal weapons (which has happened in many cases around the world) and so on.

What's stopping a group like the IRA from readily impersonating burka officers and collecting weapons from British citizens?

The sharia police is becoming real

This is what Britain independence brings them?

Fuck that

Anglos are a proud bunch.

They want to go down by their own doing.

>That is still almost 200,000,000 people. Bigger than the entire population of France and Germany combined.
That leaves 120 000 000 non whites. Not bigger than France and Germany combined, but big enough.
Ratio is all that matters.

>who's cuck now?
It's funny how your fucked up countries are competing in this cuckold championship.

That'd be too smart for them the RIRA and PIRA can't even do pipe bombs anymore.

Burn the Burkawitch

So what his next master plan?

>This is what Britain independence brings them?
This has nothing to do with EU, like our millions of africans and muslims, this is all a self-inflicted wound.

This is all so depressing.

>Bongs actually thought they had uncuckd themselves
Top kek

Laughing at western Europe is normal here in the east, after all it's us who gonna clean that islamic filth in the future as we always did in the past

Stop being racist. Stop thinking. Stop resisting. Your rulers are annoyed that you don't like how they are destroying Europe.

How can the woman cops go outside under Sharia law without a male family member with them?

keep dreaming mohammad

>What's stopping a group like the IRA from readily impersonating burka officers and collecting weapons from British citizens?
What are they going to confiscate, a spoon? Or are those illegal to now? Bin that spoon you Brit sucks before the tarp cops kick in your door and take them. Also make sure you have a proper TV licence.

I live in a town that is 96% white. You're probably not even 70% white you fucking mongrel.

Still you Frenchie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

LMAO

Police force in burqas, you can't make this shit up.

The eternal Anglo being cucked at home, while he's trying to divide everyone else.

That's what they call poetic justice.

Personally I welcome a weakened police force. They will be shit when the civil war comes.

>be policewoman
>wear burka
>respond to call for group of middle eastern guys causing trouble
>Tell them they are under arrest
>they beat the shit out of me in broad daylight
>in plain view of CCTV
>Nothing happens
>T...Thanks sharia