Badselfeater

Does anybody know where this is? Also badselfeater general

a.cocaine.ninja/rywohx.png
dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
wattpad.com/story/42635826-tea-at-fluttershy's
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot viral marketing shit

well it sure isn't working very well since only about 15 people from here and 400 from FB have looked into it

bump

I've seen DC and Dallas as guesses for where this pic was taken. The badselfeater.com server is in NY but it'd be silly to assume that is where the guy lives.

The building in the background looks like a standard office park

Fuck you and your viral marketing ARG threads.

saged
reported
>but announcing a report or sage is a bannable offense
Dont care as long as these threads go away forever. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee.

there's no evidence it's an ARG other than angry people like you claiming it is. no tv show or movie has any of the themes in these bills

And indeed mass media probably wouldn't bother - subject matter is a bit dry. Evidence how little attention it's getting in real terms :)

its obviously targeted at people who are deep into the symbology
>mfw its a movie exposing the Fed made by Trump

the "don't hate the messenger" implies it's a leak or info dump

"Hello my fellow viewers of this subreddit. As you may have seen, there is a post claiming me to be the creator of the Beast Bill. Although I have no proof that I am not, I do have evidence that the writer of that post was either serious at first, then fell out; or never truly had a real claim. Using a twitter post from over a year ago about atheism, which has absolutely zero relation to any political view, as substantial proof; and stating that my moderating of a subreddit for the answers to a puzzle game on the app store was just even more proof. This is called Kettle Logic. He also used personal attack, stating I "clearly had very little social life and lots of free time."
By using fallacies in his argument, he set himself up for failure. The straw that broke the camel's back was when he said "There was a mountain of circumstantial evidence linking you to the bills."
After I asked him to provide me with such evidence, he responded with this picture, using a backwards form of reductio ad absurdum. This ended any testament of truth from him.
I ask of you all, please do not believe what someone claims about someone. Especially when all of their "evidence" has no correlation to the subject they're arguing about.
Whether or not you believe me does not matter at the moment. What does matter is all of us putting in our collective effort to fully understand the bill and the websites. September 14th is approaching very soon. We're running out of time."

It is the work of this fat lonely autist that is also probably OP.

GET OUT AND STAY OUT YOU MASSIVE AUTISTIC FAGGOT.

sage

cryb aby seems pissed off, what about you fu ck off back to r eddit?

Thing is,
- If its new info on assassinations, will be ignored as crank
- If it's new info on associations between govt and money, will be ignored as suspected anyway or dismissed as crank
- If it's info on Hillary criminal activity, she'll weasel out of it
The *only* thing I can think of, info leak wise, that anyone would actually go ape over, and is realistic, would be if there was an active and explicit conspiracy between the two current candidates.
Other than that I really can't see the pleb's attention span letting anything gain traction.

There's also the whole actual occult and spiritual crap but yeah, nah. That stuff has only ever been metaphor at best.

This mural from DIA has peace written in Arabic and Japanese like the bill

Let's just think about this...

The a mod of the subreddit:

>was the the first to find a bill

>created the sub

>has a twitter account with an identical username saying how much he loves Richard Dawkins who is quoted on the bill, "Dance to your DNA"

>Also has strong anti government leanings on said twitter account

>Was once an active poster and mod of another sub dealing with ARG answers and other ARG's.

>Had an avatar that was the logo of another prominent ARG

>Claims to not understand what ARG means.

>Responds to accusations of being involved with faggy Latin phrases and pointing out "logical fallacies" proving he has the level of autism to waste the time to make this.

>Shortly after he is outed "Mr. Teeth" posts on Facebook again claming he is specifically not said autist.

Do I need to go on? If you read his posts when he gets upset you can tell he's being defensive. If you read back through his older posts he seems to have a lot ideas about what badselfeater is and isn't.

That guy is clearly heavily involved. He might not have designed the bills but he knows its bullshit. Someone printed them and mailed them to other reddit faggots around the country and they dispersed them. Its a reddit user created ARG.

Way to go you got duped by reddit.

photo in op is clinton library

the reddit guy seems legitimately retarded and he's obviously not the artist

So?

He's clearly in on it and it's clearly just a stupid hoax game some reddit faggots cooked up.

its origin wasn't reddit though

either he's a faggot who found a bill or the faggot who made the bill, and the fact that many other people have found bills irl suggests its the former

Guy on FB seems to think artist is one "Jesse Draxler". Posted a link to a UFO article and an art promo then decided doxxing complete, apparently.

The Clinton Foundation was created to fund the building of the Clinton Library, which is where that poster was hung. This might be a Clinton Foundation leak?

No he's a faggot who was given a bill to say he found.

What are the odds that the first person to find a bill and post it on reddit had all those things connecting them to the bill and ARG's and autism?

other people have found the bills though

Pretty good really. Who else would bother posting about it with identifiable keywords?

Jesse Draxler (the artist) just mailed them to other people including that mod to disperse and post on reddit. Other random people posted the bills they found.

Mystery. Fucking. Solved

What's the tie to Draxler though? How'd that name come up in the first place?

that doesn't solve anything

>what happens at the end of the countdown
>what does it have to do with clinton and trump
>what does it have to do with the denver international airport
>why is he posting pictures of JFK with MLK, george w bush with bill clinton, and trump with hillary
>why has he repeatedly referenced assassinations
>what's the reason for the symbology

this isn't reaching many people (480 likes on FB + 30 or so on Reddit + maybe 15 here regularly). why

You keep saying clearly but nothing is clear about this whole thing

Are you scared of something? Why so oppositonal?

it's probably just some self-righteous shill who probably got burned by the georgia guidestones or lost

this doesn't seem like the same thing. some are saying it's viral marketing or an ARG for a tv show and others are saying it's an amateur reddit prank. it can't be both

Because this is free viral marketing for some shitty artist and doesn't belong on pol

it has stuff about the clinton foundation, the current presidential candidates, the federal reserve, money in politics, and SCOTUS

you're being a massive faggot. filter out the thread if you don't like it. it will either be nothing in 5 days or something

Why is it always an army of 1 post ID'S that show up to tell these threads to fuck off? It's a mystery bill covered in political and conspiracy symbols, it belongs here and on /x/ faggot

I'm bumping with replies because idk what it is and I'm hoping someone sees these threads and posts about the imminent collapse of the federal reserves lending power so I can learn something new

Kindly ignore the thread and hide it if it gets you this butt flustered

is it just me or does it it look like that picture has some sort of overlay on it? parts of it seem to be more pink/red

some one fuck with the levels in photoshop or something

it doesn't look like it

>1 post ID's
Maybe because the ID have been rolling?I've got a different ID in every thread I post in. But it is fishy when OP is a "1 Post by this ID" in a thread with MANY replies. Those are the ones I look out for.

What is the origin of that photo? Not the locale, where did you get the photo OP? If it is the Clinton Library its in a spot I can't find.

what is the pink/red shit i see all over? The photo on FB is better quality

the facebook 5 hours ago

it looks like it's in an area down on that walking trail

if this is more Hillary email shit im going to be pissed

>Tfw Arfcom has become more useful than Sup Forums

Fuck.

it looks like it's going to be stuff about the foundation given the library's history

does anyone live in arkansas who can go check out if the poster is still there?

Agreed

Beat me to it, looks like.

Guy from Arfcom is going to take an early lunch and checks the spot out.

I personally think the picture was probably taken awhile back, probably won't find anything.

What's the FB page OP's photo came from? I think this vein is tapped out, we need more.

Links please

and yeah its probably him.

It's the Clinton library you idiot burger fucks

fat pieces of shit

/ThankMrTeeth

Mr teeth if you just search it in bar

Hanging man tarot card not 911 falling man. And Hillary's lapel is thr planned parenthood logo

its art.

and holy shit if i was better at skateing i would rock the shit out of that hubba

Its comments on the last two posts on MrTeeth's fb. Dont know if directly linkable. Is it just an art similarity? Dont see it myself.

Mark Wanger is that you?

the financial history of the library is interesting

Then sadly it wont really get anywhere

What about this image? Any way we can find out where it is? Could be a door to the Clinton foundation email server

As far as I can gather from the exif data (not much)
The colour profile on the picture is an old apple computers inc. standard, meaning that it was probably taken with a 4 year old iphone.

it's door to benis

was the exif data for the same phone/camera?

fuck!

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

frequency: 13710.00 AM

holy shit.. some germans are revealing this hard

Same yes. But it could just be the result of what Facebook does to these images.

top kek.

I mean swedes. *

That reddit mod guy who people are saying is behind it all writes MLP erotica apparently. Courtesy of google wattpad.com/story/42635826-tea-at-fluttershy's

Nothing proves he was the first to find one, only that he was the first to bring it into light.

I wonder if they are also behind that Ayylmao countdown page a couple months ago.

Initials JLD found just above "DNA" and I placed it to him myself.

To unlock that door you would have to keep your hand at the level of your eye.

Opera ghost confirmed.

O.G.

Original Gangsta.

2PAC. HE'S STILL ALIVE.

it's also weird that there are 2 locks

Nah. I've seen plenty of doors with multiple deadbolts installed.

My guess is though that's actually an apartment door. the lock near the peep hole likely operates a release for the chain lock, allowing the landlord access just in case you die with the chain lock on and they need to come in and remove your body.

You'd also only have one of those in a shitty neighborhood. (I used to live in a slum and it also had an external release for the chain lock).

So my guess is the person's own apartment door. You wouldn't go around a slum fucking with other people's doors. You'd get got pretty fast.

Can anybody make out the reflection on the handle?

>No TV show has any themes like these bills.
Really?

Season 2 starts on September 14th.

would a person's apartment door have no latch on the door?

Exactly all the more important we find its location!!! This bill and countdown need to be solved so we can go back to being normal Sup Forums

The only thing that show has in common with this bill is that only about 500 people know about it.

His initials are JLD and found just above DNA on the back of the bill. The UFO article was something he posted to twitter on 8/22 or thereabout

Because Mr. Teeth is teddy roosevelt and had McKinley killed. That allowed the orchestration of the Federal Reserve Act. Thank Mr. Teeth for nothing, he allowed the keynesians.

data saving = memory = wisdom, learning from the mistakes, from the history

That's a quote included in Civ 5 for fucks sake

the only thing that can be learned from the artist is who commissioned it. I doubt the artist is the pot at the end of the rainbow

so is it mark the tenth or that? the FB says "you're welcome." in the about me

>a famous Bible quote is found elsewhere in pop culture
SAY IT AIN'T SO

Clinton library confirmed

did you take that or just repost it from arfcom? take a closer picture so we can see if there are any differences in the border and if beezlebub is there or not

Sauce? Who took that picture? How recently?

Arfcom forum poster who worked near the library

i bet whomever stuck that poster up was somewhere close watching this happen

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=39

The Doors of perception.

Anyone near trump tower? I wounder if a poster can be found around it

my sister lives near there but she's in work right now

Tenth amendment. And you're right, it's more than one person, obviously. But the artist has played a big role.

So countdown to another gay end the Fed youtube video that changes nothing confirmed?

the creator of this said it's not marketing and that he has a "horror" message

Ron Paul's PEACE AND PROSPERITY conference is tomorrow (the tenth) which may have something to do with this

I think it has something to do with the shadow brokers.

Yeah. I guess. It's not like people lie on the Internet.

ask the person on facebook. they seem to be responding to questions

I'm beginning to think Russian Intel is about to leak everything they know about JFK, MLB, McKinley, Roosevelt, the CF etc etc... in order to destabilize America and further weaken the ability of our government to prepare for and wage war. And fuck our economy.