Cuckoldry at House Rothschild

>Cucked by a nig
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html

>Nig dumps her ass and joins the anti-semitic Nation of Islam anyway
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2727430/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Is-Rothschild-heiress-rapper-lover.html

"My nigga, I care not what puppet sits atop of the centralized banking cabal and controls the money supply.

He who cucks the Rothschild families controls the money supply and I cuck the shit outa that family."
-Jay Electronia January 2, 2017

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Goldsmith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Goldsmith
youtube.com/watch?v=_C0fxoot-7c
youtube.com/watch?v=409Pjtq7jzY
youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xpku9vmD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga could have sucked that tit till it was dry instead he will end up dead in a ditch.

JUST

AYO HOL UP

This is the most disgraceful set of news I've read in my entire life

IS YOU SAYIN

WE WUZ CONTROLLIN THE MONEY SUPPLY N SHIET?!

>this is who the greatest architects of the future destruction of the world left their name/wealth to
god help us

How can the Jew World Order even compete?

Cuckchilds fucking DEMOLISHED. GET FUCKING CuCKED KIKES

>When the squad get up in that Rothschild pussy

>I care not what puppet sits atop of the centralized banking cabal and controls the money supply.
This quote is not real by the way. If you trace it back it was actually said by an American Senator in a speech, not by any member of House Rothschild.

Suuuuure.

Are you going to exterminate the blacks now that they've tainted your woman?

Sit the fuck down jewyim

You aint God's Chosen BBC

Circumsized little hook nosed bitch

We don't give a shit about diaspora.

What, do they think they're immune to the shit they push/like?

No, they're not.

What goes around comes around.

>NIGGAS BE LIKE
>JUST SMASHED A ROTHSCHILD BITCH

CHA CHING MUH FUCKAS

If you aren't circumcised then you haven't made a pact with God.

>the BBC will be the Rothschilds undoing
kek

poetic meme justice

Rothschilds just got BLACKED

>Dude on left is pretty handsome
>Taller
>Rich
>Nice hair

>Right is an ugly, short, nigger that looks like he's homeless.

Ok all memeing aside am I legit retarded or something? I don't get it. I can't fathom it anymore. I don't understand women whatsoever. Any conventional logic would state she got the full package husband, and she cheats on him with the ugliest sack of shit I've ever seen.

Somebody talk to me like I'm a fucking 5 year old because I don't get it.

Yeah even though they keep you guys afloat by massive donations.

They Jewed themselves out of power with all this race mixing they push.

No they don't. 98% of spending comes from Israeli taxation or government borrowing. Has fuck all to do with diaspora scum.

Nigga make a pact wit dis Dick

WE MONEY SUPPLY CONTROLLERS NOW

>tfw the NWO gets BLACKED

They have become victims of by their own decree.

The black man is interesting, got a huge dingdong, knows how to dance and appeal to women on a primal level.

The guy on the left is pasty, stiff, racist, elitist, snorky snob speaking with faggy accent "My father.." boring shit.

Ofcourse she want the jungle fun, also she realized her father was a sick twisted fuck enslaving all of humanity.

Still, Nathanel Rothchild is leading the Federal Reserve and they have bastard sons everywhere (someone made reputation that Bush family was rothchild bastards), I dont think this woman holds any importance for the family business.

THREAD THEME FOR YOU CRACKAS TO UNDERSTAND:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE

>When ya boy come through with some Rothschild bitches

who knows the motivations behind this bitch. you have to consider, she's like her father jacob rothschild, just in female. She might have the vagina but she still has those evil rothschild genes.

i imagine mr goldsmith felt a little gay and got a piece of his soul sucked out each time he boinked that satanic pussy.

Women are children. Only a tiny percentage of them actually grow up.

ROTHSCHILDS BUILT ISRAEL YOU FUCKIN JEW

STFU AND PRINT ME SOME MO MONEY BITCH

IM FINNA GET HUNGRY

With a face like that he was just begging to be cucked.

but all jews are disaspora

sweden yes!

Rothschilds were just the head of a Zionist group in Britain. They didn't build Israel, the settler population did.

Not in Israel, this is our country.

Trash tier jew.

the guy on the left is basically a woman. he could easily be posted in a trap thread

Look at me mofugga. I gotz 200 in dem 20s

>diaspora scum

I can't even imagine the hate for scummy rothschild bankers from proper israelis who do their duty to their country, are racial realists and live honest lives.

I can't even start to imagine how much you hate your diaspora.

>this thread
I'm fucking dying. Why the fuck do they even bother? When they're dead and gone they'll have nothing but vapid whores and half-niggers to continue their legacy.

I guess in a way they're lucky that they're going to be put out of their misery before it comes to that.

dont fall for the dichotomy, commie jews and hollywood jews "hated" eachother too

she's a kikess therefore inherently cerebrally damaged

Not really. They were in each other's pockets.

He really looks like an ape

THREAD POLL FOR THE WHITEBOYS:

Would you rather be ruled by a genocidal kike race like pic related?

Or have the nigs overthrow them through cuckoldry and then we all just party until we degenerate back to Africa and rebuild in 1000 years?

Choose wisely. The tip o dat big black spear may be the only thing that can penetrate the defenses of the Jew World Order Matriarchy.

He slapped a hoe at least

PIMP HAND STRONG

Sounds like I need to do some white flight and have my children in a far away place

she doesn't look that jewish desu

The hat, kek
This nigger is based

F

Aint nobody under 30 growin up n shiet

Sweden is actually right, of course niggers appeal to the Swedish """men"""'s desires too.

As much as I want to fall back on the old "She was in a loveless marriage that was basically arranged and she was desperate to live her own life" argument, it sounds like she just generally fucked up and acted very irresponsibly. She cheated on her husband in a very public way and got caught up in a passionate relationship. Add to that family obligations and Jay's ties to the Nation of Islam (not really an actual issue but the tabloids had a field day with it) and she couldn't handle the pressure so they parted ways. It sucks that most, if not all, of the news about this is UK tabloid bullshit so it's difficult to separate fact from speculation. My guess is that it was a combination of her being unhappy and her being genuinely irresponsible.
>in b4/during/after "no, women/niggers/jews are subhuman

>"we may have gone too far in a few places"
>t. the king kike rothschild.

What up Pewdiepie, you triggered by MUH DICK?

KeK the richest white people raise daughter while pushing blue pilled agenda into the world, she finally convinces them to let a nigger within 30 miles of their property and he acts like a nigger. Nigs gonna nig. Good I hope the next gen Rothschilds aren't nigger loving faggets

>NIGGAS BE LIKE

>JUST BUST A NUT INSIDE A ROTHSCHILD HOE

Christ they are so ugly.

>she looks so angelic in that wedding pic, like a girl of my dreams
>after she was blacked she looks like a crack whore
>and the nigger looks like a literal gorilla
I just can't take this anymore.

>WHEN YOU TAKIN SOME ROTHSCHILD ASS TO POUND TOWN

I'll show you some monkey dick white boy

Jokes on you they have influence in every single country on this planet, thanks to you merika.

>IMPLYING YO WOMAN WONT SENSE THAT YOU SCARED

>IMPLYING SHE CAN RESIST BOTH DAT BBC AND THAT MONEY SUPPLY

I DONT THINK SO CRACKA

she looks incredibly average for a gorillionaire

>JUST

Flag checks out.

As Revolting as financial fraud promoters are. NOI subhumans are even worse.

Plus I can't see him doing anything wrong. His Dad was a multi-millionaire right-wing campaigner who would have supported brexit. His brother was right wing anti >>ISLAMIC EXTREMISM, London mayor candidate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Goldsmith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Goldsmith

>red pilled

>his wife's twitter is filled with her retweets of arabic liberals she follows
>a quick search on her has shown that she dates only rappers
>all his pictures show him hanging out with token jews, pic related
>only parties

The only thing I am sure is that he's anti-social as in all the public pictures he's ALWAYS alone

Prob a /r9k/ poster considering he got cucked.

It's a pun on a quote by Rockefeller.

>Family works for centuries to gain control and power
>Countless lives spent gaining politcal influence and huge amounts of capital
>All for the daughter to cuck the husband with a nigger

WAKE ME UP
youtube.com/watch?v=_C0fxoot-7c

CAN'T WAKE UP

It's a "woman destroy the values of a family" episode.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Kek. Shes just dumb
>any of this changes anything
Delusional niggers

>when the jew tries to tell God's Chosen Penis how it is
youtube.com/watch?v=409Pjtq7jzY
You want it to be one way.

But its the other way.

Argentina got laid

This means black men are the most dominant.

the "leftyou vs right jew" meme is a fucking lie.

>WHEN YOU FUCKIN BITCHES AND CONQUERIN THAT MONEY SUPPLY

>AT THE SAME TIME

She's ugly as shit.
I believe it has a lot to do with low self-esteem. Sub-consciously she doesn't believe she deserves a good goy so she goes for an ugly monkey who slaps her around a little bit and slaps his tiny cocks in her face.

My bad LOL
Thx based burger!

mfw this thread

>BLACKED

Lol even the overlord jews can't control their propaganda from cucking them.

>Goldsmith
>goy

Judaism is a matriarchy.

THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO BRING DOWN THE JEW WORLD ORDER WHITEBOY

AND THATS A BIG BLACK DICK

MAKE YOUR CHOICE

Niggers should cuck the kikes to death
Then we can rebuild in 25 years after they kill themselves

maybe that boy was the one who made the thread couple days ago where the OP claimed to be part of the rothschild family, he was so bitter that he realized what this jew culture is about(getting the world blacked), and now he went through the bitter phase of accepting the truth and he joined us

>Those mental gymnastics

Bruh you really depressed about your small dick huh?

Wow. I've read about Rotschild exploits. They've done some brilliant and devious manipulation. They seemed like a true mastermind family. And this is where it leads to? This is such a disgrace. That woman should be publicly executed. Preferably hanged using the nigger's "muh dig".

He looks like a goy to me. I've seen a lot of jewish faces and that just doesn't look like one.
Some of the Goldsmiths, Silversteins and Sixmillions must have had their genes so diluted that they're not even Jewish at this point. Sad!

You gon die too bitch

But we all gon have some equal survivors around the year 3005

They fucked horses and whatnot in past, forced people into marriage, nothing has changed. Slave owners fucked niggers too. Mixed shit is mixed shit.

Post your 4 inch dick, Tyrone.

The BBC is irresistible

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>Sup Forums isn't filled with faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xpku9vmD0

Judaism is a matriarchy. Of course heebs are cucks.

Why are you demeaning yourself to a nigger level by going on about dicks? You're better than this. Let the niggers rage about their penises, while we do something actually civilized.