India govt confirmed for browsing Sup Forums

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/08/indias-government-is-now-shaming-people-into-using-toilets/

>be Indian govt
>not poo in loo

What gives don't you appreciate your heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=oIBfT5gJWSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this country is going to space

>being cucked by the toilet meme.
The pops have the right idea. No smell good scenery why would anyone go back to shitting in a toilet if the entire world is your toilet.

And your country is going to shit.

Funny huh?

you have to go back Patel

Okay, Mexico.

>Indian goverment shames people so they learn how to poo in loo

>Australian goverment shames people for not allowing them to be indoctrinated in gender theory and a marxist agenda

At least I'm still in my country, unlike you my dear streetshitter

Your cancer spread all the way to Australia, so much so that we even had a blm protest.

Seriously, fuck you for being able to be so rapeable by every cult and secret group in the world.

If you had used common sense the Jews wouldn't have fucked you over and this would have prevented your Marxism from spreading world wide.

This is all your fault.

Damn I was going to make this thread

You're easier to bait than a retarded goldfish in a fish tank.

Poo space program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1

YA HEAR THAT YOU FAT CUNTS?!

SHAMING WORKS!!

Kek. Nice bants

Why didnt you take the poo pill yet, Sup Forums?

>2016
>using the loo jew
lol stay bluepilled faggot

>mind
>simple
It's like, the most complex thing in existence though

India should at least learn basic crap rotation. Animals in the wild bury their shit.

Feminist science says it is false, until they say it is complex, you HAVE to accept it is simple you penis shaped country. Take it in your mouth bitch.

Where do you think the meme came from you fucking mong?

>The designated primary payload of satellite is a scatterometer

you couldn't even make this up...

what the fuck is that smell?

Do you guys smell rancid shit all of a sudden?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Take The Poo To The Loo

>they literally have to bully their people into using a toilet
jfc

It was fine before you came.

Which is saying something, considering Mexico and Italy are in this thread.

I see those news brainwashing camps are doing wonders.

>this is actually a real thing....

Yeah. Let me use a leaf to wipe off tge shit stuck in my asshole.

okay this made me stink

GTFO Aryan scum

Which of you guys was that?

Jesus Australia do you have a safety or and off switch or something? Redlining bants 24/7 must be exhausting

UGH! Theres that smell again, smells like week old shit mixed with curry.

Shitposting takes no sides.

Takes no prisoners either. Is it really going to hell down there?

No amount of brainwashing can convince me to accept Canadians as people.

>implying theres a difference between them

Of course, but why are smelling the leaf that i cleaned my asshole with?

Uh oh, be careful, comments like that will land you back in the detent-... I mean, education program.

PEE YEW!

Not even this majestic specimen?

It will in a couple of years. Our PM is an ex Gold Sachs employee.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIBfT5gJWSo

Never!

POO IN SPACE

>Poos talking about how shit other countries are whilst literally squatting and shitting in other people's countries.

Indian shitting station(ISS) when?

Translation of the banner in the image:

Uncle, you have smartphone in your hand but you are shitting on street. How is that progress?

PEE YEW
IT STINKS IN HERE

>whilst literally squatting and shitting in other people's countries.
Reminds you of colonialism doesn't it?

They watched and learned from you after all.

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PLUMBING PROBLEM

Why do people even fucking live there?
>It's mostly tundra.
>It's cold.
>It's sparsely populated.
>Canadian dollar is worthless.
>Half-French.
>Its parliament is a laughing stock.
>Its people are cucked beyond belief. They're what the Yanks will inevitably become if lefties take full control.
>It was a leech on the back of the British Empire.
>Rebelled twice against the British and failed.
>Have British spelling but talk with a Yank-like accent.
>Still has to recognise the Queen.
>Its flag is a maple leaf.
>Not as cool as Australia.

kek that's pretty good

I honestly hope it works

Holy shit I just read it.My fucking sides...

I'd prefer Canada over fucking straya tbqh famalam.Straya has shit internet and you can get raped by a kangaroo.Also Australians are literal cunts.

You forgot one thing.
>doesn't shit on the side of the road

Also
>not as cool as Australia
You're only saying that because one pajeet is currently shitting around the world, and is posting from Australia. Everything you hate about Canada, is worse in Convict land.

>Its your fault my country is weak and cucked

It's pretty good desu. I hope we see more such banners and people are educated and shamed to follow basic hygiene. Only when the social and civil sense improves, will the country be better. Else we will become a fag like Canada

Oh, goody. Another newcomer to shoot up the streets of Toronto.

With the amount of african and mudlsime immigrants your ayy weed lamo Tradeu is welcoming, shitting streets will be a common sight in next 10 years

Meh, Aussies have better hotties than Canada who are red pilled. Canada is full of leftist landwhales with blue hair.

>it's Jew's fault my country is weak and cucked

Sound familiar?

>shitting streets will be a common sight in next 10 years
Pajeet, is that an insult? Isn't that your most honoured tradition?

Look, I found a picture of you and your brothers on google.

>scatterometer

the banter quality in this thread is very poor, here is an airplane with a dick

Not at all leaf. For you and your Tradeu it is an honor to bask in shit.

Good idea. They should try it on mart sharters if it works.

Look at those happy little niggers. Can't wait for them to come here and work the minimum wage jobs that Canadians aren't filling. I need someone to pump my gas for me.

Also, you seemed confused. See, people don't actually worship towels, we use them to take a shit. So next time, stay off the streets Pajeet.

>work
making negros and Muslims work is racist you fucking leaf

>Can't wait for them to come here and work the minimum wage jobs that Canadians aren't filling. I need someone to pump my gas for me.

That's not the only "filling"and "pumping"they are going to do kek.

we're full anyway you curry munching fuck, fuck off with your shitty wagon wheel flag m8

They gotta be good for something.

Pajeet, I'm sensing a lot of insecurity from you.
I understand your country isn't as developed as mine. I mean, you still shit in the street for goodness sake. But that doesn't mean you should get on the internet and try to cause a kerfuffle with random strangers. We get it, you're a short, shit skinned, stinking like curry Indian. No white woman would ever want you. You have to praise the cow every day.

I think you want to come to canada, and open up a convenience store. It'll be okay, if you want, you can shit in your bathroom floor, and no one will know. It'll be just like at home.

>I understand your country isn't as developed as mine.

On the topic of country, did you hear about the guy who got the map of Canada tattooed on his butt? Every time he sits down Quebec separates.

fucking lost it

Man, your banter is complete shit. You're just saying facebook tier jokes. C'mon Pajeet, put some effort into it.

Lol

yea, we are the assholes because we don't want you to have a coronary at 35...

>“Uncle, you wear a tie around your neck, shoes on your feet, but you still defecate in the open. What kind of progress is this?” asks a child in one commercial. Another says: "You may have a smartphone in your hand, but you still squat on train tracks.”

Muh sides. It really sounds like a fucking Sup Forums post.

Never heard that one before but it's of terrible quality. I would have no problem if Quebec separated as long as we have a road to the Maritimes.

Great now when those assholes get to space then can clog space toilets and launch thier shit on other countries. This is the start of a james bond movie.

I can't believe the world doesn't understand how much we hate Quebec.
It would be like telling some Indian that we'll take their toilets away. Thats no threat to them, they hate toilets.

>not saying "funny isn't it"

kys please

POO IN LOO

IMO if they found a way to legally separate from Canada I'd have no problem. It would be much harder for them to survive without Canada as opposed to Canada surviving without Quebec.

lol this

Thats my opinion on it as well. We would of course take a hit economically, but we'd be fine. They wouldn't be able to self sustain.
They would end up signing a trade agreement with Canada out of necessity, and I guarantee you that it would be filled with more negatives than just being a part of Canada. They think they can somehow become a part of France, but actual French people hate them too.

We are stuck with them, unfortunately.

>the pool pill
lol

Really, banter is shit and you sat that with a straight face after accepting BBC & muslim niggers in your country?

Listen to Trudeau's own words

>‘‘There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,’’ he claimed. ‘‘There are shared values — openness, respect, compassion, willingness to work hard, to be there for each other, to search for equality and justice. Those qualities are what make us the first postnational state.’’

So the leader of the nation is basically saying there is no nation. And the citizens can get fucked. This is the future you chose Canada. You fucking did this, and now you've surpassed Sweden as worlds most cucked nation

It's just poos, strayans, and leafs stinking the place up; what did you expect? They only get any mileage when they can give much better countries "le funny bants".

Came back from shitting on the street? I'm telling you, its must easier to just shit in the bathroom. It took you so long to walk outside, and find a part of the street that wasn't previously shat on.

Also, you're arguing as though Niggers and Muslims are somehow worse than Indians. Are you forgetting you're so subhuman, you can't even shit in a toilet? A feat even the dumbest of niggers are capable of.

That's where they're going to put da poo.

Then why do you curry niggers come here in droves? If you cunts hate it here so much just go back to shitting in your own streets.

Speak English, we don't understand gook.

I still cannot believe this. I'm seeing it but, I don't believe it.

>blm protest

Blaming Americans for what jews are orchestrating. How does it feel to be a jewed sucker?

Cool. The wind of change is blowing.
Good luck indians and steady aim.

remember bro, super power by 2020
>designated

>government funded bullying
kek

Now you are just reaching and failing. Trying to compare niggers from Africa and muslims from Pakistan & other failed state with India. Good luck with that - no one buys your flailing and shitty remarks.

>Also, you're arguing as though Niggers and Muslims are somehow worse than Indians
So it's true that the complete lack of love leafs have for their country is unbelievable.
Even on Canada Day you can hear the fucking crickets. No fireworks, no Canadian flags everywhere, nothing. No one gives a fuck, it's just "another stat holiday". At least in America 4th of July means something and on 26th Jan and 15th Aug the people celebrate the Independence. Leafs are cucked beyond their beleifs that they have no national identity. Why the fuck are you even on this board and not on tumblr and blacked.com