Did women like this Joker?

Did women like this Joker?

friend of mine practically squirts every time she sees a pic of him, so yeah, women liked him. :/

Women are deranged, so yes

Every woman that walked out of the theater were murmuring the same thing "They should have made a Joker and Harley movie instead".

At least, that's how it was at my showing.

Women are drawn to confidence, that can be good and bad.

>:/
Come on now, you should know better.

Well Harley likes him and women like Harley

Harley is a whore, women are whores. They self-insert as Harley and so like Joker.

no
oldfags of the series dont

All the women I know don't like him.

>They should have made a Joker and Harley movie instead

To be fair, even with a few scenes this is what that movie really was
They may have just called it: A prequel to Joker and Harley, and all this characters that just smelly comic fans know

He's the Joker I've liked most, but that's not saying much. Did he flood my basement? No, not at all. Which is a shame cause Leto used to

I don't think most woman really care abot how the character act. I guess they just need a pretty actor acting weird or just having an accent, then they create some kind of fetish on the character itself

A colleague at work tried desperately to hide her Joker/Harley wallpaper when had to use her phone.

You mean
>made the movie about the only good actor in there, Smith

How is he better than Ledger, Nicholson or even Hamill?

And which Leto? American Psycho?

>I don't think most woman really care abot how the character act.

lol

give them what they want. make a movie of the joker beating the shit out of harley.

Harley in Suicide Squad was so obnoxious I'd pay for to see it twice. Fuck it, I don't even care about quality.

i'm dead serious. they should stay true to the comic and then redpill the fuck out of all the sudden normie harley fans who don't even read the comics

I'm not joking either. Harley in SS was that kind of comic relief character that is trying too hard and ends up being absolutely unbearable. Seeing Joker smack her around would at least be cathartic.

I don't see how they could, he was pretty fucking lame.

But women love lame villains.

i assumed as much. glad i didn't see the movie and especially glad i didn't spend money on it

MEESA JAR JAR HARLEY!

>Did women like this Joker?
Sup Forums doesn't talk to women, it just occasionally REEEEEEE's at their twitter messages and attempts to write comics.

Yup

No, that's only you.

Very much.

Don't know, my female friends all said Heath Ledger was better.

Granted, they're all 22+, I'm guessing Leto Joker does really well with the teen demographic.

Literally no girl I know preferred Ledger's. They were teens in 2008, but not now.

The guys though went crazy for Ledger and still hold up to that image.

Well then what do I know. I guess my female friends were in the minority with preferring Ledger over Leto.

All the people who constantly quote Ledger's Joker are the worst fedora tippers I've ever met desu. Pseudo anarcho philosophers who can't just shut up.

On the other hand, Leto's Joker fans I've met are bros. Also not fat and greasy if they were cosplayers and not surprised that The Joker is, in fact, a well groomed man who cares about his appearance and kills for kicks.

Girls love Jared Leto. He's a pretty boy (even if he's 45, seriously my mother thought he was my age and I'm 27).

Ledger appeals to the 2deep4u crowd who has 99% never even read one comic, I know because in 2008 I was thinking it was the best depiction ever as I was too an edgy teen who wanted to appear deep. Also fucking hell will the lip smacking fad EVER disappear?

We all must know different women because the women I know also think Ledger is better.

Most women don't read comics and look for affirmation of their deepness, that explains it.

or they just go by what they watch and judge and don't read comics?

It's the ultimate pleb filter. If you like Ledger's Joker, you don't really know who the Joker is. And that's fine, we all have different tastes, but it's literally tailor-made for the "I want to be deep" moviegoer.

Well you're in wrong thread to make that argument when the thread was based around movie Joker and not 'who joker' really is, which is a strange way of using no true scotsman when comic depictions tend to have many alternatives, carrying core essence ideas and even those are contorted to meet whichever idea they want to try..

so strange you would make that your filter..it's almost as if you want to filter yourself. Right out of this conversation.

Well, since we're on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums (thus not forced to suck Ledger's dick because he killed himself), I can think it was an overall nice performance for an original character and a personal, Nolan take on a Joker who mostly waxed cheap philosophy.

No, instead they look for things to get triggered by.

Loved Leto, he looked and acted like a comic book character and that's what I expect from capeshit.

Never understood the love for Ledger, massively overrated portrayal. How is "HA HA HA HE HE HI HO HO HU HU" *licks lips* and "what doesn't kill you makes you stranger" *smacks lips* any good, or being a hobo who wants to change the world? Baffling.

Yes, to the AV Club's immense consternation.

My only two female friends liked him well enough. They both said he wasn't as bad as the internet made him out to be, and that they would have liked more screentime or a joker/harley movie

That is legitimately my favorite "article". Reads like The Onion.

>Fine, fanboys, you win—for now. Suicide Squad opened to a record-breaking $131.5 million at the domestic box office, besting the previous record-holder for biggest August opening weekend of all time, Guardians Of The Galaxy, by more than $40 million. What’s more, the film received an average B+ CinemaScore from viewers overall and an A- from female viewers, confusing the hell out of publications (like The A.V. Club) that spent the last week furiously pounding out essays about how gross it is that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn spends most of the movie in spangled short-shorts and a jacket that says “Property of the Joker” on the back.

>As Box Office Mojo points out, though, Suicide Squad’s opening weekend was similar to that of another critically reviled DCEU movie, Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, which did really well in its opening weekend only to experience a precipitous drop in box-office receipts after that. The film did plummet 40 percent from Friday night—when all the biggest superhero fans presumably saw it, took selfies in front of the cardboard cutout in the lobby, and raved to the guy in the polo shirt holding the iPad how great it was afterwards—to Saturday, and then saw another 20 percent drop from Saturday to Sunday. So maybe critics’ vitriol will be proven right in the end.

My girlfriend is a huge fan of his shitty band, but even she said she was constantly embarrassed for him through the entire movie.

SS at least was more enjoyable than BvShit.

>when all the biggest superhero fans presumably saw it, took selfies in front of the cardboard cutout in the lobby, and raved to the guy in the polo shirt holding the iPad how great it was afterwards
Are these guys for real?

the average critic who likes Disney Marvel Shit, ladies and gentlemen

yeah a lot

BvS was actually really good. I don't understand why the butthurt over DC actually being competent at movies now is so immense.

for two hours

Except Joker never lays a finger on her in Suicide Squad.

>BvS was bad
>No, it was good, though
Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.

If women keep getting abused by men then why do they give birth to more men?

Are women fucking retarded?

Soul Calibur isn't the only place you can find the Edgemaster.

That's cause all the abusive parts got cut

Well, if they made Joker anything less than a loving, super protective boyfriend whoes willing to put his life on the line just to be with her, females would complain about how they were oppressing females in the film and how they ruined Joker and Harley's characters. You need to please these people who don't actually give a fuck about source material.

they love Jesus with a big dick that also happens to be in a band
so they like the joker, it's not rocket science