Is khadgar redpilled?

Is khadgar redpilled?

The fuck are you on about?

ahhh i miss fishing quests i had that salty title and everything

"Is _____ redpilled?"

Great thread

no hes a cuck

Are you fucking joking? He's one of the biggest cucks in Warcraft at the moment. He's the one that proposed allowing the Horde (niggers of Azeroth) back into Dalaran. Based Jaina is the redpilled one. She knows their savage nature and refused to be a part of the cuckening of her city when she got overruled in the vote.

Goblins did Theramore

HEY POL IS ____________ REDPILLED
HEY POL IS _______________ DEGENERACY?

HEY POL STOP TALKING ABOUT CLINTON
LETS TALK ABOUT BULLSHIT NORMIE SHIT INSTEAD

REEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking buried ans saged. Kill yourself OP. If you dont...

>unstoppable force is trying to destroy all alive
>lets keep fighting between each other
but i get it, you are american afterall. kikes are trying to destroy all white people so your solution was declaring war on european stuggle against them.

I dont know if khadgar is redpilled, but he's still the fucking best.

he's like the one character in the entire game who realizes that you do impossible shit on a day to day basis, and then decides to take advantage of that. Halfway through one of the expansions he just starts tossing random "impossible" tasks at you. "Oh id never ask you to assault a highly mobile weapons platform. No wait, that's exactly the sort of thing ill need from you all the time" - Khadgar.

Oh and then later he asks you for an item that he fully admits is literally impossible to get. And when you bring 4 of them back to him he just stares at you and wonders how the fuck you broke time and space to get these. Then shoots you off into the sky to fight giant demons because fuckit why not.

Then he goes to this giant magical floating city, and fucking commands them to warp it where he wants it to go. Twice. And only twice because he wanted it to go to his house first to pick up a few things. To put that in perspective he literally warped an entire magical city and all its inhabitants across the fucking planet to pick up some books, then put it more or less right back where it started.

>did such evil shit in Cata and MoP that we had to depose their leader in a fucking final raid
>abandoned the Alliance at the Broken Shore, leaving them to die after Thrall and Voljin wiped on trash
>current warchief is literally an evil avatar of death and vengeance who concocted a plague to kill all life on Azeroth, murdered the son of based Genn, made a deal with an evil sea witch deity, etc
Hordies have to do so many mental gymnastics. Literally DINDU NUFFIN.

> Horde
>Niggers of Azeroth
Have you forgotten Garrosh Hellscream? He was the Hitler and most based character of Warcraft.

>Khadgar is in WoW
Honestly it pisses me off that the heroes of WC2 are being consumed to keep WoW relevant, just like the WC3 ones were.

I never thought about how ridiculous the writing has been until I read this post.

this image always makes me laff. I actually did this shit in LFR, no big deal. 3 weeks in each wing, ding dong done.

topkek

Khadgar has been in WoW since the first expansion. He was running Shatt'rath city since day one of Burning Crusade.

Eh, well to be fair I quit before BC came out

No, but its pretty fucking cool that Khadgar's voice actor played Bra'tac in Stargate SG-1

>playing wow
>not realizing it's a skinner box designed to rake in Sheckler and to turn normal young men into helpless betas