Will It Have Any X-Men?

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/games/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite/b/playstation4/archive/2016/12/03/two-on-two-fights-are-made-more-chaotic-by-infinity-stones.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=udJXP1qjfUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Western videogames aren't ready for trannies yet.

Who are the X men?

>Infinity stones instead of gems.
>Comic colors.
>MCU outfits.
>Iron Man shilling.

You tell me.

>MCU outfits
stop this meme

Hi

No
mahvel is dead

Wolverine and Deadpool are the most likely with Magneto and Colossus being possible contenders due to their popularity in non-Disney movies.

isn't carol an ex-man? I mean, judging by the shoulders....

Wolverine is like an staple of the games, there is not way he is not going to be there.

they have already confirmed with a kotaku article that 0 Xmen are in it

it's all Disney owned characters

that's insane. I thought we'd get 3 or 4 at least

what's an xmen?
you mean inhuman?

Probably

>confirmed
No. People keep repeating hearsay because of the "Marvel hates X-men" narrative.

>When I asked them about the rumor that the game’s roster would not include as many (or any) characters from the X-Men or Fantastic Four series due film rights issues (the current film series for those franchises are owned by Fox and not Marvel Studios) and would instead favor characters already in the Marvel cinematic universe, Creative Director of Marvel Entertainment Bill Rosemann didn’t tense up the way PR folks tend to when you ask them a difficult question. While Marvel wants to take a forward-thinking stance with the characters they include in the game, he wants to make sure fans of all of Marvel properties, including X-Men, are happy. “That heritage is not lost,” he told me. Not the straight answer I was looking for, but it left me hopeful about my chances of Berserker Barraging people as Wolverine next year.

gameinformer.com/games/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite/b/playstation4/archive/2016/12/03/two-on-two-fights-are-made-more-chaotic-by-infinity-stones.aspx

maybe we will get scarlet witch

And it's clear they aren't even making this for the fans. You use Iron Man for your reveal and no Proton Cannon?

I'm better Wolverine, Storm, Magneto.

poor poor Scott

at worse we get nobody, at best we get Wolverine and MVC's terrible trio

All I'm asking for is Rightclops in the Righclops costume with a ultra-multi-hit-Super-combo that ends in him facing the screen and making the 'X gon give it to ya' crossed arms symbol while the opponent falls behind him after being launched in the air with an optic blast.

But that's wrong, you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=udJXP1qjfUM

Already confirmed.

Anybody remember that one Power Rangers demotivational that says "No one's coming back. STOP ASKING"?

We need a version of that for the X-Men.

No chance it has Sentinel. Capcom had to fight hard to include him even in MvC3.

It's clearly inspired by the MCU, don't lie.

Dude no. Cap and Iron Man's costumes are similar for sure, but they have no more in common with the MCU costumes than any comic costume.

I don't see what there is to get mad at.

Cap's classic costume doesn't even appear in the comics anymore.His wardrobe got updated since 3. Hell, Ironman's design in 3 was closer to his movie counterpart, and I don't hear anyone complaining about that.

Fuck the X-Men, I just want pic related to come back!

MCU costumes are pretty good

Mah nigga
Carnage Will be awesome too.

>The costume is inspired by the MCU

>No it's just similar.

Nigga what?

>Cap's classic costume doesn't even appear in the comics anymore.

You say that like it's a good thing.

>Hell, Ironman's design in 3 was closer to his movie counterpart, and I don't hear anyone complaining about that.

Because Iron Man is one of the few character you can get away with this because of his constant suit updates and upgrades.

Fuck off Inhuman enablers

And one of his attacks has him yelling
JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I have no idea what that means, all I know is I want to have a group of naked demons dry hump my opponents.

>It's okay if Ironman does it.

Superheroes go through a plenty of costume changes in general. There's nothing wrong with Cap wearing a different costume.

>>The costume is inspired by the MCU
>>No it's just similar.
>Nigga what?
Bitch, every superhero's costume variants are similar. Cap's costume in the comics now is very similar to MCU's Cap.

Where his neck tho?

Yeah, but they always went back to a definitive outfit.

His current costume looks nothing like the MCU outfit, nor the one in the game.

Rightclops with an ultimate that's like that team Captain Commando one. He stands, calls out "To me, my X-men!" Then Magik, Emma, Colossus, etc. jump in with their own attack. Team pose at the end of the combo.

Carol's right there, user.

Who's the slut?

At first I was going to say hello no but the character animations are straight lifted from Marvel 3, typical Capcom laziness may have just saved the X-men. Or at least the ones in Marvel 3 reskin Wolverine to OML and X to All new Wolvie.

Jessica

I heard he only yells out JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! when player one picks Phoenix and loses the match.

I love that.

Glad they chose attractive, cool Carol

What happens next?

What do think happens next silly goose

No they haven't. It was a leaked rumor and you took it as truth.

>yfw they add Carnage over Venom

If they're not touching any X-Men we may actually get some decent fucking reps from other series.

They're going to add the new Venom and promote him.

I'm going to miss the X-Men...

This pasta is already stale user.

Read comics, faggot.

What run is this?

Maybe it's a pragmatic idea to stay away from the X-Men,
Marvel reinvents the X-Men cast more than any other franchise characters they have.
You can go back to the past games and play classic versions of Spidey or Captain America and not see a costume that existed for only five issues of Uncanny. That's a plus.
Or what about when they had Marrow in their game? WTF were they thinking? Did they really think that was going to be a major character?
Psylocke gets a pass for sexy-bounce, but when they used the red ninja-magic face tattoo look the game became incredibly dated.
You don't get that with the mainstay Marvel heroes: Smart-Hulk doesn't take that much reference confusion to grasp the concept, Iron-Man might have moved on to an armor upgrade look by the time the game hits but they are all gold/red with the same face-plate anyway.
Mutants are too unstable.

I don't really know but I remember a lot of slice of life comics during that time.

reminder that because of comic science and more than a couple comas, Jessica Drew is mentally a teenager

I want Dazzler and Jubes for power team seizure force

Assuming they can negotiate only for a few characters
>Wolverine
>Storm
>Magneto
>Sentinel
>Dr. Doom
>Deadpool
Are all I need tbqh. I'd love others, but that's my own bare minimum hopes.

you can have your rightclops, I want the Birdclops Clobberin' Time Power Hour

And I will remind you that only makes her more realistic given the general maturity level of humankind.

Now there's a boss battle: "PLAYER ONE chooses PROFESSOR X ... BEGIN BATTLE! ... GAME OVER...

WhoopwhoopwhoopWackWaWackOoooo "(V)"

They're re-releasing MvC 3 and that one has X-Men in it.

There is still hope

>It would cost more money to remove them than we stand to make.
The only guy at Disney that can't understand that is Perlmutter and he's been kicked upstairs.

>one
it has Wolverine, Storm, x-23, Magneto and Sentinal.

they also put Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 on the PSN which both contain their share of mutants as well

I... I'm so sorry, but I don't understand your post...

Yes but that's what makes it so arousing.

Any word on MVC2 and Origins?

I'd be okay with dropping Storm, Sentinal, and Deadpool for some new blood. maybe some of the New Mutants like Sunspot, Warlock/Douglock, and Cannonball

What the fuck is with this shit?

it's a parody edit.

A joke edit about how much we all cared about Xavier.

nope.
but if MvC3 sells, you bet they'll repackage that old shit.

Good lord, try picking more obscure X-Men.
Oh wait! You couldn't possibly!

MvC3 on PS4 is a rerelease on slightly different hardware and Sony's netcode instead of their own. Changing the game to work with half the Marvel characters removed would have cost money and made less people buy it.

Disney, who would be the ones to object to the inclusion of characters they don't own, would understand that, with the exception of Ike Perlmutter, who is responsible for their infamous stinginess. He has now been put in a position where he has no power.

>you fucking invalid

Oh!
Okay. Thanks for clarifying.

I won't lie, I haven't read much X-Men at all, so I can't quite recognize those three. Except Cannonball, I think.

judging the way marvel is these days, it will have xx-men

>implying it won't be Moon Girl, Gwen Pool and Kamala

sensiblechuckle.jpg

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver would be a bone for x-men fans.

Magneto, Cyclops, Wolverine and any more would be icing on the cake...that is the bone.

>Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver would be a bone for x-men fans.
Why would x-men fans give a fuck about Avengers characters?

Hey Hulk, would you make me a sandwich?

>Will It Have Any X-Men?

Avenger Rogue
All New Wolverine
Champion Cyclops

>Or what about when they had Marrow in their game? WTF were they thinking? Did they really think that was going to be a major character?

The Marvel Vs Capcom games before 3 were basically Mugen before Mugen. Marrow I'm sure came from one of the previous X-Men games, either CotA or XMvsSF, and at the time Marrow popular in the comics. They put her in the MVC games because why not reuse those assets?

you grossly overestimate the obscurity of some X-Men
Skids
Feral
Icarus
No-Girl
Beak

They barely would, that's why its a bone dummy.

Good night sweet princess

a full three days of getting the dick from Fantomex

That's not nuCarol. nuCarol doens't even acknowledge her Xmen days. Hell, she doesn't even remember her friendship with Wanda.

So, Wolverine and Deadpool. Got it.

Wanda is doing a world tour right now getting in touch with her witch heritage and doesn't have time for anyone.

:3 you mean Inhumans right Sempai?