Service Hotline for migration skeptics and worried citizens

This fine syrian gentlemen(Ali Can
former refugee) answers all questions you have about refugees and islam. He will explain you that your anger is irrational and tries together with you to reduce your racism

>Apparently he solved the anger and prejudices of several of his callers says the article

Hes only getting 5 callers per week so far and only a few emails.
How about we send him a couple of emails and get educated by his great man

But dont go too hard on him or bully him with facts or so.. we wouldnt want the media to make a negative article about this after this great presentation of his work AMIRITE?

His email
>[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/hotline-fuer-migrationsskeptiker-dieser-ex-asylbewerber-beantwortet-am-telefon-die-fragen-besorgter-buerger_id_5910491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot to link the ariticle
>focus.de/politik/deutschland/hotline-fuer-migrationsskeptiker-dieser-ex-asylbewerber-beantwortet-am-telefon-die-fragen-besorgter-buerger_id_5910491.html

I ask him if I should be glad to be hit by a terrorist attack, because statistics say they are so rare that its unlikely that other german people will suffer in the same month.

>BUERGER

ask him why they left their mothers and wives and sisters back in the war zone

Can he explain to me how it's rational to believe a pedophile could ride a flying horse and carry a flaming sword while communicating with pan-dimensional beings?

Ask him why Germany and not the other 50 thousand safe countries he passed to get there.

>[email protected]

Ask him about taqiyya and kitman, which are the islamic doctrines of lying.

Every single muslim I have talked to lies so fucking much. Never trust a muslim on anything they say, as they always omit truth or outright lie right in your face without blinking.

>BUERGER

True. Never trust a Muslime.

>Hello. I am a nice person.
>Every other person coming into your country is like me.
>Honest.

Just fucking bend over and take it Germany.

asking a muslim why Islam isn't so bad is like asking a SJW why white privilege is a thing

That smirk on his face makes me want to punch him. You'd have to be an idiot to trust a person who smirks like that, muslim or not.

>tfw didnt need to open thread it was Germany

Well jeez guys, so few emails is a shame. We really ought to make him earn his keep :^)

taqia is only permitted when somone is in imminent danger like death or horrible torture. other than that it's considered lying.

Question is, how do we know that what you are saying is not taqiyya?

Aicha was 20 when the prophet pbuh married her not 9. sunni say she was 9 only because they are jealous of Fatima as.

Good idea, I have sent him an email asking him about taqiyya. You should also post this on Sup Forums and see of you can get some more people to send him emails.

Well you can't , but if you are interested enough and have the time you can do your researches and read about it in our books.

havent ever posted on been really on Sup Forums do they even care about that kind of stuff ?from what i saw browsing it a couple times they just rate each others zoomed in dick pics

says the cuckshed of europe

this is going to be great