YOU HAVE BEEEN FOUND

well, well, well, lookey here, I finally hunted down the alt right headquarters, you have been found out.

you people make me sick. you all make fun of autism, which is a serious disorder, and you're all so racist. black people are people too. all the pedophilia on here makes me want to throw up.

you idiots all support trump, when hillary is clearly the perfect candidate. meanwhile trump is a pompous narcissistic psychopathic racist pig and a fanatic and belongs in jail!

I #denounce this place. #tumblr #4chansucks #hillary2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bi_5gQk1JXg
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/over-70-us-doctors-surveyed-say-hillarys-health-concerns-are-serious-possibly-disqua
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/buzz-about-bud-clinton-camp-denies-claims-wore-earpiece-at-forum.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/07/new-hillary-clinton-claim-used-secure-server-classified-info/
youtube.com/watch?v=7GVMS3T_R7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-0LHC6F6n_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage goes into options

trumpf btfo

>sage goes into options

is 'leaf' seriously the best you got?

prove me wrong idiot!

A FUCKING LEAF

He was always a joke. Nobody on here unironically supports him.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Sage.

say that again and see what happens u little bitch

You are but A FUCKING LEAF blowing in the wind.

oh lookey here

Why are leafs so bad at shitposting?

A FUCKING LEAFT

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

they are CTR shills using Canadian proxies to avoid campaign laws

Really makes you think

Im not CTR u ignoramus

im an actual Canadian...

>using a Canadian proxy in Canada

Oh and byyyyyy the way, I do have relatives in teh United states who I have convinced to vote for Hillary. They live in Pennsylvania

>actual Canadian
Whoa buddy...thats pretty offensive. Did you consider the feelings of the migrant who is fucking your mother before you posted this?

This is some seriously weak bait. Fucking Canadians, man....

Anyone who is new never puts anything in the subject line

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAYS THE FAGGOT HIDING BEHIND A HIDDEN PROXY

Sure thing buddy, thats exactly whats happening.... righttt..

>the alt right headquarters, you
Nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=bi_5gQk1JXg

Not a proxy
Not an argument

Why are Canadians so bad at shitposting

The alt-right is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a racist, misogynist, homophobe, fascist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him the alt-right and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

A

FUCKING

>some leaf got buttblasted enough to draw this
lol

You could not hunt your mother if she was dead drunk in your (her) basement after the local African tribe left.

Why are canadians so unfunny?

Over 70% Of US Doctors Surveyed Say Hillary's Health Concerns Are "Serious, Possibly Disqualifying"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/over-70-us-doctors-surveyed-say-hillarys-health-concerns-are-serious-possibly-disqua

Clinton camp denies claims she wore earpiece at forum

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/buzz-about-bud-clinton-camp-denies-claims-wore-earpiece-at-forum.html

New Hillary Clinton Lie: I Used Secure Server for Classified Email

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/07/new-hillary-clinton-claim-used-secure-server-classified-info/

>sage

Let it fucking 404 retards

Obama leaf cuck

Nothing wrong with pedophilia, faggo

> see what happens

Probably this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GVMS3T_R7Y
This is exactly for you, Eternal Leaf!

You are an oldfag natsoc trolling for fun, but I'm going to bring something up for all of the shills who may actually be watching.

Do not delude yourselves into thinking that this is some sort of organized movement. Do not believe for an instant that the so-called "Alt-Right" (not a real term btw, invented by Dick Spencer to describe himself and his, not us) has any sort of structure. Do you think we're out there recruiting? how? "Hey, wanna be a Nazi?" That isn't how it works and you know it.

The reason that we still exist... The reason that Sup Forums exists... Is that we don't need an organization. We don't need a structure. We don't need gurus or womens' studies professors or any of the bullshit that you need to be tricked into believing your Marxist horseshit. The Far Right replenishes its ranks through revelation. Nothing is necessary to convert a man to our side except that he impact reality one too many times. Your side demands insulation from reality because you know that it will destroy you. You think that we are the same way, but you are wrong. You will never destroy us no matter how many people you silence or how illegal you make it to hold our ideas because they do not spring from the lying mouth of idealogues but from experience. All that is necessary for Sup Forums to exist is that the world continue being shit. And thank God, we're in no danger of that changing any time soon.

Did you start this thread just to post this? Be honest. Laughed for solid 30 seconds.

0/10

>im an actual Canadian EH

fucking blown wide open

Shut up and show your tits, kikelet!

I take a break from Sup Forums and leaf hate was growing. Now it's almost universal.

fuckin feels good

i trust you guys know what you should write in the options field when replying to threads like this

this isn't really her is it?

those are some top tier titties

This thread is shit tier bait

>bumping it
fucking nigger

Google it, it was all over the news sites.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0LHC6F6n_s

Feels good to have Anthony Fantano officially on our side. It looks like Sam Hyde's interview really made him think.

Sucks to be a Cancuck, doesn't it?

You found us.
But now you can't leave.
You are one of us now.
One of us
One of us
One of us

>>you people make me sick. you all make fun of autism, which is a serious disorder, and you're all so racist. black people are people too.

You ableist bigot come to OUR safe space FOR autistic black people who hate themselves for being niggers. How dare you come here to marginalize the life experience of our very tiny minority identity!