FBI user was right about SAPs -- Does Wikileaks have evidence of secret selling by Clinton?

Source: i.4cdn.org/pol/1473390600224.png

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_access_program
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/buzz-about-bud-clinton-camp-denies-claims-wore-earpiece-at-forum.html
i.sli.mg/7O9wgG.png
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12721
madcowprod.com/2016/07/31/tim-kaines-unlikely-biography/
stevepieczenik.com/tim-kaine-liarjesuitciaoperative-with-dark-past/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28560
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self-bump to stay alive

Self bump while noone has responded doesn't work so have a bump from me

I hope hilldawgs anxiety over this ruins her ability to be alive

Have another bump. What is a SAP? If wikileaks has evidence of her selling stuff, that's it.

yea what's an SAP? fucking love when people throw out acronyms when they know 90% of people wont know what the fuck they're talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_access_program

Bumping for great justice

Bump

"FBI user" didn't say anything that someone who reads Judge Napalitano didn't know already.

A SAP is a "Special Access Program" -- it's a high level of classification for ongoing operations. To access SAP information, you need a new password to access it every day They fairly recently implemented SAPs to help protect against people stealing it, probably mostly Jews, which makes it ironic since Sid Blumenthal was probably trafficing in our SAP intel through Hillary.

And yeah, it's not really about emails-- it's about her effectively selling intel for donations to the CGI, or giving it to people like Blumenthal, or perhaps leaving it wide-open on purpose for foreign actors to steal it. "emails" really misses the point.

I think she was also doing what she was doing with GAMMA-level, which is the highest level of secrecy stuff.

>be Hillary
>sell hacking program
>threaten to kill Bernies wife
>get hacked

It's what one of the veterans asked Hillary about at the forum "debate" the other day and she started talking down to him about "muh headers" and "secret cameras over my shoulder"

She's a fucking looney.

youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (go to 08:45)

Colin Powell everybody
He was the first major guy thrown under the bus for the emails

Did Nygma ever come back? Last thing I remember him posting was before the riots in Texas and bomb threats happening, that was a good couple months ago.

blump

she gets so defensive, she'd be a shit president

she just comes across as a pissed off old lady

Bumping for interesting

not to mention that one of the wikileaks emails shows clinton explicitly telling her staff to remove classification headers so they can send stuff unsecured. she's such a liar.

Good luck, shit's sliding hard today. Especially earpiece threads.

Kek

>crooked
>depends on who's saying

bump

Special Access Program.

Some examples of SAPs?

> Nuclear Launch Codes
> Locations of Every CIA Agent

This is some crazy shit if true and Hillary sold some sensitive information.

Do you have a pic of the other threads as well?.

Is this what CTR is trying to slide? Have a bump. Remember to sage when you reply to their threads goys.

Bump.

Earpiece threads.

Yesterday they were claiming that she always wears one to communicate with SS. Today the Clinton camp has outright denied she was wearing one, so it's MAXIMUM damage control.

Them getting caught red-handed should mean there's a dozen threads up, but there's not, and the ones that do go up slid down fast.

I thought the earpiece was covered here pretty well already desu, figured people were just bored of it by now.

Hardly, you cant spread news of Clinton being a shyster hard and fast enough.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/08/buzz-about-bud-clinton-camp-denies-claims-wore-earpiece-at-forum.html

>Bump from the slide

Thanks for the screenshot OP

wasnt FBI user confirmed by FBI testimony to congress. someone here posted a youtube video of the FBI talking about an anonymous leak on an unamed fringe forum a week later.

THIS the shills got left in the rain by their bosses

Bumperino, post the rest of FBI user.

link the video if you can find it. Couldnt find anything with a quick google-search.

i.sli.mg/7O9wgG.png

Nice thanks user.

Bump. I hope we execute her when trump wins

I keep hearing this... Cite? Not doubting...just working and don't have time to hunt it down. Thanks

Lol. Noice.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605

Do you guys realize FBI user is some of us fucking with you? Like her having SAP access was known before sept 7. It was reported as early as Cumo "she didn't intend to do it, thus ain't criminally liable" speech.

Wew lad

I see, thank you!

fbi-user was july 2nd, and comey's speech was july 5th. Bloody leafs.

>©state.goy

>goy
Is this a shoop or is the world fuggin crazy?

Special Access Program -- beyond top secret

Bumparino

FBI-user made highly detailed and accurate predictions, dude was actually legit for once.

Its def a cheat-piece were a bunch of people feeds her shit so she "keeps talking".

It requires a massive amount of work to remove an SAP from the server, thus Hillary had major help. Conspiracy to commit treason is only the beginning of it.

No, but if you check out the threads for CF meme/discussion, you can often find them.

Lying bitch needs to be hanged for treason.

printed e-mail which was scanned and converted to pdf from a picture(?). Seems to be @gov correctly on other e-mails, but wrong in this one: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039

what are these acronyms bitch nigger?

Taking out Assange must be priority 1 for her. I'm curious whether she understands dead-man's switch.

SAP = Special Access Program (beyond top secret)
HRC = Hillary Rodham Clinton
CF = Clinton Foundation

bump

Assange's dead man switch is proof solid that the holocaust was faked, thus they can never kill him. Clinton is more expendable than Assange at this point. If anything, they will steal the election, hand it to Kaine, or maybe even Paul Ryan, and then deal with Hillary.

hmm, interesting

It's happening!

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12721

this email mentions a compromised agent

Bumping for interest

Kaine needs to be exposed:
madcowprod.com/2016/07/31/tim-kaines-unlikely-biography/

stevepieczenik.com/tim-kaine-liarjesuitciaoperative-with-dark-past/

Kek confirms #hillaryforprison

Witnessed

Nuoh muh gawd

Bump for justice

Is he with us? Praise kek

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28560

"that she [HRC] can't do this alone and we all better get up and do something so it's not all on her."

good find

That Stevens guy killed in Benghazi was CIA, gun-running. He asked for more security many times, he was ignored. She wanted him dead, as dead men tell no tales. Benghazi was intentional.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28560

"from Kiki"

This is too much.

The SAPs in question were supposedly damning enough that FBI user claimed releasing them would cause mass unrest or war.

I think that it's interesting that Turkey had a series of happenings right around the time the hacks were being revealed. My theory is that Putin showed Erdogan something from that server, probably SAP info, that made him decide to distance himself from the U.S. and carry out his coup purges.

Not saying you're wrong (as it makes sense); source?

FBI user thread.

No source, just my informed opinion. I should have mentioned that.

bump

ayy

Oh, hadn't read that far yet, thanks.

Hmm. Possibly. Interesting point you bring up.

No question Putin has them, you're probably correct.

Former defense contractor here. SAP can be at any security clearance level. It doesn't mean "beyond", it means requiring a need to know for a particular program that exists at a particular clearance level and being cleared for that particular program. It can take 6 months to multiple years to be cleared for a program, AFTER having established your clearance at that level. SAP material is taken very seriously.

> implying there are only two candidates

thx for clarification

This is very plausible and would explain Erdrogan's swift pivot.

Agreed, good work by user

i saw an email where HRC was talking about the turks like they were angry children

holy Kek, praise be

can you fuckers screenshot the emails? not just say "i saw an email that said...." because we're fucking idiots (me included) who dont have the manpower to read through all of the cables.

>FBI user threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

if someone wants to read them

THANK YOU, user!

>FBI user threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

Have a bump.

When fiction is coming to reality...
>1984
>Brave New World

Does that mean these may pop up one day?
>Metal Gear
>Ghost In The Shel

CAPTCHA: Bananas
Even Captcha knows whats up.

I'm a retarded mongoloid, can someone explain to me what all this entails, and an honest review as to why Hillary hasn't been pulled off for candidacy this election?
>inb4 le rich politician
only post that if you KNOW absolutely that its the only reason why FBIanon is calling on friendly "ayy imaos" to decapitate her.
She's already a walking carcass. She can't stop burping anthrax and pooing diarrhea.

Dad works at Nintendo here.

Can confirm.

I live in the fucking Commonwealth. You do not want him

kek

Sup fellow Virginian?