Turks Ready To Leave Austria If Paid 100,000 Euros

Check out this article

thelocal.at/20160908/survey-almost-40-percent-of-turks-would-leave-austria-for-money

>Most Turks in Austria would rather live in Turkey

>Say they would leave Austria for good if they were paid 100,000 Euros, some would go for 50,000, while some would even take 10,000-20,000.

Austrian bros, I suggest you divert that multi kulti funding into this and get rid of turkroaches for good.

How about no. They either leave willingly or in a body bag. That's what you fags need to tell them

This ain't my shit to solve, burger. Just found it interesting.

yea im pretty sure that they will just come back again.

Yeah, but if you make a contract with each individual, forbidding them to re-enter the country in the future, you can arrest and deport them if they try. It's genius.

Austria should go full-blown Reconquista like the Iberians did, we should do the same in London

Oh god the attrocious war crimes commited upon me. Those damn seculars,religious extremist, kurds etc etc etc BURNED off my prints what shall I do. I need help austria I've never been here.

It's harder than you think, and I don't think they're gonna put high level equipment there for a retinal scan for everbody

IMPLYING the basterds would even allow you to take any form of identification. Every refugee/ eastern person flips out to the point of killing you if they are even somewhere in the background of a photo you made.

I'd happily sneak into Austria and leave just for the 100k too. Don't know why you'd turn it down tbqh

or you can arrest and deport them for free

Yeah, but this way they can't scream oppression.
Photo them, create extensive files on each individual. They can lose their passports, but they can't lose their fingerprints.

>we should do the same in London
Please. It needs done.

>Photo them, create extensive files on each individual. They can lose their passports, but they can't lose their fingerprints.

Photos don't count as evidence. You'll always get the omg that's my brother or something excuse or he just looks like me. It's racist to use agianst them but they always use it to say "dindu nuffin" They do it here in holland as well.

Besides you've seen the pictures I reckon about the syrian fighters now living happily in germany side by side. Yeah photos don't mean shit

On the prints. Literally my first line. This happens a lot more than you think by refugees to escape identification. It's not a movie thing only.

Duce is that you?

So then you tell em to fuck off. You as a completely sovereign national entity have no obligation to accept anyone into your country. Especially if that person has no papers, let alone fucking fingertips.

We do have that right. But the problem is the left.

YOU ARE LITERAL HITLAARR. Not letting these unfortunate people into your country. they do nothing wrong. It's your fault they're fleeing. You were the one who personally flew that drone with you white male privelege powers.

No matter how well a machine is designed, no matter what good intentions or maintained. If someone fucks with it by taking jamming a massive iron bar in the gears, you're still screwed

Fuck man, you're making me depressed.

Welcome to Sup Forums :(

a .22 costs ~1 cent

not just london, birmingham, bradford and west yorkshire, manchester too

They'll take the money and stay. It's fucking impossible that living in Turkey is better than Austria.

>if they were paid 100,000 Euros
Every single government that is even remotely considering paying people out of their country is dumb as fuck.There is no actual contingency—they can just move to another country. For example: take the 100 euros and head over to Malmödad, Swedistan and live as a god and rape blonde qts.

>implying the next big 'humanitarian crisis' won't be heartless Austrians holding turk roaches accountable for a contract they signed willingly if that happens

Just like you guys are doing right???

>pay kebab to leave
>kebab returns next month with 100 family members to get paid to leave again

>returns next month with 100 family members to get paid to leave again
kek. But, honestly, who is the bad one here? The ones who exploit that terrible non-solution or the ones that put it in place. I would go with the latter.

i would leave belgium for turkey if i would get paid 250 thousand euros

in 10 years after having more money spared i would accept 100 thousand