Redpill me on why a one world government wouldn't work/would work

Redpill me on why a one world government wouldn't work/would work

I've tried to get a legitimate answer from everyone even my debate coach and he can't even explain.

If it will please give a plan for the gvt and if not please give legitimate reasons

>Image unrelated

People don't want it. It won't work on that principle alone.

How exactly will that happen

because the faggots running it are just asshole elite scumbags whose only concern is making money for kike businesses

A one world government could work

Just not this one, with the Jewish overlords and debt slaves.

How do we fix it then?

I've made a thread once on this topic. Pretty good discussion, but not a lot of posters.

Let me recap what was said:

>One World Government rules over "mega nations"
>Mega nations are rule over their fellow cultural/ethnic and religious nations.
>Ex: USA ruling over Canada, but Canada is still an independent state.
>All Nations would be hyper Nationalist, and would only fall under the authority of their mega nation, who in turn are under the One Nation.

I deacribed it in thread as a weird hybrid of Nationalism, Federalism, and I guess technically Globalism to some degree.

Unless we have a system such as in the united states, a world government will not work. I personally don't really care what happens in Portland, Oregon, but I do care what happens in Dallas, Texas. Which is why we have local governments which cater to the regions needs/desires. But on the same token I have a stake in the federal government, where I have senators and congressmen represent me. If I could somehow have a representative from my region in the "world congress" then it may work, but the "world congress" would consist of thousands of represntatives which makes it a organizational nightmare. This, I believe, is why a world government will not work. Unless the cities, states, and countries can set their own laws like they do now and I am equally represented at the world level, I will not be taking part in such a governmental system.

I guess the biggest problem is there isn't one set of laws that will please everyone. Are you happy to work under majority rules, given the majority will likely be Muslim or Chinese?

Because competition is better than a (((monopoly)))?

It amazes me to watch how much Sup Forums is against "the elites", "the globalists", and "the big banks" without realizing that the root cause of all this shit is capitalism.

The root cause is not private ownership of the means of production. Don't worry, growing up will help you overcome your retardation.

The cultural, linguistic, religious and intellectual differences between the governed would never make it representative of the will of the people. Just a communist pipe dream.

Yeah I guess it's just a coincidence that large corporations form transnational conglomerates to avoid taxes in their home country while shipping all of the jobs to Bangladesh to increase profits without any regard for the nation that they originate from.

Capitalism is inherently globalist, it has been since its inception, deal with it.

>Redpill me on why a one world government wouldn't work
because humanity has spent the last couple of thousand years fighting specifically against that.
just look at the clusterfuck that is the EU and they're relatively close culturally

Because geopolitics is fucking complicated? There are billions of people on the planet, in vastly different environments, with different often conflicting interests, resources, goals, etc. Trying to consolidate all of those factors under one superstate would be a clusterfuck the likes of which has never been seen before - and would likely result in apocalyptic destruction from sheer inefficiency.

I think a one world government would only work on paper.

In reality there are too many incompatible regional traditions and beliefs and religions that no one-governmental set of rules and laws could be broadbrushed and enforced over the population without causing serious discourse and chaos. With all this push back against multiculturalism and migration, I'd say it's pretty clear we're reaching a boiling point for those reasons.

Law of the land is supposed to be good for goose, good for gander... But now we're being forced to accept new ideals we just can't accept without giving our local and traditional morals. It's not compatible with our societies in the western world. I hope the tides turn and these bureaucratic multiculture-pill-pushers are put in their place. My faith in that is fading, if I'm being honest.

It would never work.

All races are not equal, neither in civilization, intelligence, nor behavior.

Also, the price of labor would bottom out completely and we would all end up living in a global favela.

>Redpill me on why a one world government wouldn't work/would work
Open borders.
Humans are territorial.

Why do you think that is good in any way? What the fuck does "rule over" mean? Taxes? Political control? Attrition?

You one-world government fags don't even know the basic concepts of what you're saying. The only outcome would be that power would be centralized, and people with different interests would be oppressed. It's exactly what is happening in the UN and you commie faggots still can't see how wrong you all are.

Globalism: The entire world under one thumb
Eggs in one basket

Some people want one world nation and others do not

That is enough for it to not happen without mass bloodshed