What is Aleppo, Sup Forums?

What is Aleppo, Sup Forums?

It's one of the moons of jupiter

about tree fiddy

that's it I'm a #DrumfMissile now

>panic intensifies

No one knew what the fuck Aleppo was. It was a gotcha

I don't see the problem with what he said. In fact I agree completely with what he said, and how he said it. Not trolling.

What is a leppalo?
Let me think for a second.
Oh, he gets butt-naked.
And then he walks through the streets.
Winking at the freaks.
With a two-liter stuck in his butt-cheeks

Dude, everyone on Sup Forums knows what Aleppo is. If you read or watch the news even occasionally you would know what it is. Come on.

He obviously just did not understand that it refered to a geographical place.

"What is a 'leppo'?"

You're kidding...

It's the epicenter of the... uh... the epicenter of two forces, that, uh... epicenter of crisis. Yes, I know of it.

What is Macedonia? Seriously

Are you serious?

>he uses 9th dimensional chess by making a 'gaffe' that's easily explained away
>media jumps on it as reporting on the election
>his poll numbers skyrocket as people that never would have heard of him hear about him through this 'gaffe'

Johnson is playing, and he's winning

He probably did know what it was. Just in the heat of the moment he got confused.

Don't see why everyone is shitting on Gary for this mishap when Hillary can't understand emails and Trump regularly spews bullshit.

There's plenty to be concerned about with Gary but the media attention is obviously just to sabotage his campaign. He appeals to democrats more than Republicans so they gotta get rid of him somehow.

Fair enough if you agree with the gist of what he's saying, how can you possibly like how he said it, it's a blubbering mess.

I think it has something to do with those sick digits you've got here. Could Kek confirm this for me?

Dumb thread, let's get this party started

And who is United States of America?