DUDE

>DUDE
>Comedians are journalists now
>lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdDr7yYSPV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's just a comedian telling jokes. Don't take what he says seriously.

Considering the state of journalism in the United States, I'm inclined to agree with the petition.

>expat in yurop

If all the doctors in your country started fucking up, would you let Doogie Howser operate?

I'd prefer the candidates take questions from the public and the moderator acts solely as a referee

Sadly, he's more qualified to host a debate than CNN is

I actually think he'd do a reasonably good Job, even though he's a massive lefty. Burger debate moderators are shit tier.

>Jon Stewart

Who?

A fraction of them can actually vote.

They already have those, they're called town hall debates.
Obviously the questions are screened before the debate, but what you described actually happens every election

>DUDE
>Journalists are moderators now
>lmao

>incredibly biased politician
>LOL DUDE U SHUD BE MODERATOR @ DEBATE!!!

Fucking liberals. Might as well ask Obama to moderate.

Stewart really doesn't like Trump, even before he got into politics officially.

It's a stupid idea.

Yeah, that's what we need. More left-wing Jews in politics.

I feel like Liberals are ruining the meaning of "qualified".

I feel bad for edgy counter culture meme man. The tables have turned and now he's just a sad shill.

>Journalist
>Moderator
>Comedian

>Implying these are real professions that require qualifications.

He is lightyears better than anyone else. I mean if fox can use that clown megyn kelly and you shitfucks eat it up, why not Stewart? He actually has a brain and will not menopause on camera.

(((They're))) getting very desperate. Fuck this dirty establishment lapdog

>Leibowitz is MORE than just qualified!

>Cannot distinguish between National DEBT and National DEFICIT

>Feels so emasculated standing next to Bill o'Reilly that he deamnds a box to stand on during their debate so as not to look quite so inneffectual and feminine

youtube.com/watch?v=OdDr7yYSPV4

I think you'll have to travel a long long way to find anyone who doesn't intensely hate either trump or hillary.

he openly hates one of the candidates and has been campaigning against him and mocking him for a year straight. how again is he qualified?

He's funny.

He literally does not have a brain. He uses feminine emotional leading to drive discussion towards his programmed biases. he gets paid to obfuscate and lobby for multi-nationals. You are a peasant and he hates you, he doesn't have an ounce of sincerity or tact. He's a walking liberal Status Update and everything he says reflects this.

Derp.
How is Trump qualified for president? He hasn't done shit besides real estate and be NBCs bitch.

YOU DONT OWN AMERICA MY BROTHER RUNNING THE NYSE DOES

to be fair they do expose all the crazy shit Drumpf says and does

Reminder that these are the same people that vote for our actual president

We OWN you, goyim.

My god leaf. Dont worry about America. No one cares about you or your country.

Wow.

Jon Stewart is a raging moron. He can't even admit he's wrong in the very moment.

I think they mean Jon Leibowitz

man if you are a shill, you are one funny shill. consider me shilled

He's right, you're just a leftist cuck. You'd belong up north.

how much you have fallen that you listen to comedians and laugh at politicians.

>liberal
>brain
Pick one

>tfw talking about Jon Steward summons the devil's mage.

Whatever nigglet. Id rather have stewart over cnn's shitshow.

But he has a political bias... He says so clearly and distinctly.

People are stupid. Can't the illuminati just take over already, these people don't deserve freedom.

You don't need to be qualified to be president. It's chosen by votes, not by some faggy itemized resume you retard.

Don't you know how elections work?

>Bitch to NBC
>Literally made hundreds of millions of dollars letting them use his brand for a reality show

He is the political equivalent of the Big Bang Theory and just as scripted by corporations.

"Oops, I stubbed my toe, Bazooper!"
"Not like TOE GAME on my Apple iPhone!"
*crowds bursts into flames from laughter*

"Nobody likes racist white buffon ape Trump!"
*crowd on edge of seat*
"They love coolmom Hillary, who, by the way, is supported by Apple and Facebook!!!!!!!"
*crowd explodes in cheering*
*there are members of the crowd writhing in stigmata, blood pouring out of holes shaped like corporate logos*

How are they different?

he's been a successful business leader and community leader (see nyc) for the better half of his life.

Youre right. Thats why the US is what it is today. We elect special olympic people.

Sauce on this bitch faggot or gtfo

>You don't need to be qualified to be president
how fucking stupid are you you fucking faggot? get of pol and go outside you underage bitch

I wouldn't know. I don't watch American political news shows.

If he's not actually funny, then why did they petition for him?

You sound afraid

You seem to be implying that being a journalist makes someone more qualified to be host a debate. I don't think that is the case. What is wrong with a debate being hosted by an academic, or a religious leader, or in this case a comedian who made his living talking about politics and was one of the main sources of political news for young people?

What is needed in debates is not a lack of bias, but a host that is willing to ask questions that actually matter to a lot of people.

Pic unrelated.

he was part of lowering the expectation of real journalism to our youth so now they think a hack jew comedian knows anything about what hes talking about because he has a team of 100 jews splice up videos to take people out of context.

Yep. Thats why his community in ny loves him. There totally arent people in nyc that throw shit at trump towers everyday.

>derp
>how is trump qualified

Found the newfag redditor CTR Facebook Disney nu-male interwebz Pool Party DeviantArt Obama campfire shill.

Is this the new shill campaign?

Get Stewart to come out and say he wants to host a debate, have Hillary and (((the public))) agree, in an effort to make Trump back out of the debate to once again create a narrative that Hillary is the one who's impartial and open to questioning?

Nobody here likes Stewart, you'd be best served trying this elsewhere.

>that pic
I think it's pretty safe to swap bernie and trump on that one.

Alright what are some essential presidential qualifications besides being an American and being old enough and getting the required vote total?

>Le DAE Hugh Laurie would be a good doctor XD

>Be nice to Asuka

Of course he can't admit he's wrong in the moment - he's a fucking KIKE

Well, his fans think he is funny but Sup Forums doesn't because he is a Jewish liberal who built a career on shitting on conservatives.

>there will never be a live action eva movie with qt af 3d asuka and rei

oh shit, some degenerates threw something at trump tower? well, that settles it; trump's business' were all failures. guess i'm voting hillary now!

Dude, every news source is biased. What world do you live in?

I used to watch this guy's show every day, and even I dread the thought of this biased propagandist moderating any political debate.

Good, Eva is the most overrated anime in the history of Japan and needs to go away.

Pic is vaguely related. Another overrated anime.

No one I know in NY likes trump or cliton. We got the shittiest possible outcome. Besides, its the 1% that always wins. Not the common folk.

experience in public administration, that is why most presidents follow the path mayor -->governor/senator ----> president

to be fair comedians get put on political shows very often in the UK, for example BBC question time usually has one.

in the UK at least satire is valued because these are the only people who will often make a controversial comment on the panel

I would like to watch it just for laughs

>Mr DRUMPF... oops I mean Trump hahha.... you said you wanted to exterminate all illegals according to CNN. What do have to say about this allegation, you racist Nazi shitlord?

>Mrs Clinton, you have decades of experience helping women, minorities and the poor and are extreemely honest despite right-wing tinfoil hat wearers. What will you do to advance transgender rights? :)

Why would you want him to host he was burned out like 2-3 years ago. Hes done.

>Eva is the most overrated anime in the history of Japan
That's why it's great. Almost everything that is highly overrated is extremely good. Stay salty.

As you are aware, these petitions are meaningless. Corporations puff up even their own video views in order to maintain a certain level of image. Can you prove there is some kind of massive campaign that cares about Stewart? Why isn't this sea of people watching Colbert any more? Do you believe everything you read, or do you actually ask WHO is saying these things or WHY they might be saying them?

Stewart is a hatchetman in clownface, he no longer has the audience or reach he once did, but he really did deeply influence US (and even smug Canadian) politics for about 10 years.

The media, in theory, is supposed to contained unbiased Journalists. This is the entire point of "The Fourth Estate", keeping politicians honest by exposing them to public scrutiny. The media has been subverted in the last 30 years and is at its all time highest level of bias. But journalism is, at its core, the profession of REMOVING bias from your questions and inquiries.

A left-wing hack comedian who makes funny faces should NEVER be allowed (or trusted) to be impartial when his audience thinks a smirk is the funniest thing ever.

People who could be trusted to be impartial or honest? Judges, generals, etc. But they are not supposed to engage politics in this manner. The keys are left to the media who has been subverted, the same media that will run with this story and use it as a way to weaken one of the candidates.

Then why isn't Trump automatically disqualified since he has no public administration experience?

Can you read, my boy?
Stewart is not a journalist.
He is a PUBLICIST for multinationals brands.
He's a cheerleader in clownface.

You might as well ask me why Ja Rule can't host one of the Presidential debates.

>he tells it like it is

This.
Same can be said about anyone on fox or nbc.

hes right you know

user, please don't make things up. Wikipedia says only 7 presidents held positions even vaguely similar mayors. In comparison, there were 4 with no prior political office.

Of course, there were many who were senators or governors.

user, if it was extremely good it wouldn't be overrated. By definition. Please pull yourself together.

Pic related, it's an overrated politician. By your definition, she must be extremely good.

no, a lack of bias is pretty damn important when moderating a debate. At least that's how it used to be.

I can smell your need to be contrarian from my home in Tassie.

>trump holds a press conference to talk about stuart
>brings up that hillary still hasnt had a press conference before answering every question

yea im sure the media will have an easy time pushing that narrative

> why Ja Rule can't host one of the Presidential debates.
Classic
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc

this isn't a mandatory requirment BUT smart and educated people know what i said and that is why ''carrer'' poiticians always want to choose a candidate with experience for president, because he might actually know what he is doing. but americans are GIANT idiots and voted a deranged clown, they deserve the downfall that will come if agent orange is elected

>user, if it was extremely good it wouldn't be overrated.
What if something is "extremely good", but most people think it is "extremely extremely good"? Is it not then overrated? Why do burgers on struggle so much with basic logic. Are you a mixed breed?

American lefties and college students jerk off over these pseudo-intellectual "comedians" because they have different opinions to mum and dad. Live in the UK and you'll see how terribly unfunny things get once you give these people exposure beyond their due.

You end up with smarmy, strawman-attacking, hyperbolic cunts of the John Oliver school taking potshots at the low-hanging fruit of the right wing as though they represent conservatives as a whole. They end up writing columns in your papers, being invited to political debates and hosting "news" shows. They get 3 hours of airtime on the publicly-funded BBC every other night, driving out exposure to other points of view. They get a stranglehold on comedy and become the bosses, inviting on their female, minority and skinny nu-male "comedian" friends to make shtick about 'I like cake', 'my parents speak funny' and 'Trump's hair looks like dumb lel buzzfeed reddit reddit'.

>he agrees with me
ftfy

Why are you talking about Fox or NBC? You seem to be having problems understanding just who, on your television screen, IS or ISN'T a journalist. Stacking panel members on Fox or NBC with views you want propagated is not Journalism, it is Editorializing. But there are still dozens of real-life Journalists who feel shame when they do not respect SOME level of integrity. They are judged by their peers as well as the public.
As for Stewart, why can't the man who changes my oil host the Presidential Debates? he's very good at Karaoke so I know he is good with microphones. Everybody loves him! Trump must be scared of mechanics!

(((stewart)))

Jon Stewart's is your typical smug arrogant liberal. Worse he pretends to be unbiased, these are the worst kind of liberals. If your a lefty at least own it you homo.

I think after decades of corrupt career politicians running their country into the ground, they are entitled to try something new. Which is exactly why Trump was doing so well in the primaries against all the establishment candidates.

I don't think so. I don't believe a biased host is going to make a candidate's answers any better or worse. The only thing that changes is that the host will ask questions that actually matter to him instead asking worthless questions in an attempt to not offend anybody.

Eva wasn't my first anime so I don't feel the need to proclaim it to be the pinnacle of Japanese art.

Man I love your passion, but we I live in a nation where we vote under qualified people to run it. Im okay with an under qualified reporter.

Hasn't Russell Brand and Eddy Izzard been on those debate forums against people like Nigel? I can't wrap my head around why they have the most unqualified people sitting up on a polical dias like they know what they're talking about. If they were running for an office then sure have at it but they are completely separate and unqualified entities otherwise.

Dude Ted Cruz's future looks comfy af

Haha I remember when he came on Colbert's show looking all disheveled and ranted about Trump, what a evil little cocksucking Jew

>I don't think so. I don't believe a biased host is going to make a candidate's answers any better or worse.

No, but it allows the biased host to go easy on the candidate he prefers, while asking relevant questions only of the candidate he dislikes.

>logic
There is nothing logical in the statement "being overrated means it's extremely good". Please stop pretending otherwise.

who is the bigger embarrassment: pasta niggers or potato niggers? I'd probably say potato niggers due to their delusions about their own competence

>dude funny face lol
NOT AN ARGUMENT