Yes, yes, well done Kim Jong whatever, HOWEVER

Yes, yes, well done Kim Jong whatever, HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRLON3ddZIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you saying, Italy?

if we dropped tzar bomba in japan, could we kill all of it?

You'd kill not just Japan, but most of East and South East Asia as well.

>nuke em

don't you dare drop a bomb on japan before britain

*drop the bomb on britain first i mean

It'd be extremely painful

>believing the Soviets

I though you were better than this Sup Forums.

Unfortunately not. Most of its energy would be radiated into space.

It glasses a circle of 50km diameter at best, but explodes all the windows of the country. Not that bad.

I made a post yesterday questioning whether it was really a nuke and not just a natural earthquake with a spin on it by the media to serve the WW3 fear mongering agenda. I doubt starving manlet chinks actually developped nukes and aren't just faking it.

not even close. you'll need like 50 of those.

The nips are nuke resistant, you should know that already. Use novichok instead.

They would have evolved into degenerate cockroaches

Why did i get so many (You)s the weren't even dubs lmoa

The tsar bomba is the biggest nuke possible on earth.
It was supposed to be bigger and hotter,but the explosion oversaturated the air with radiation and it could not accept anymore radiation so it just stopped expanding or something

r u telling me there were too many atoms??

For you.

I recall there being a 100 mt model that was proposed, but they figured that doing so would blow a hole in the atmosphere.

Actually there were not enough

No. No.
It was scaled down to ~57Mt because the full yield would have been obtained by using a uranium casing that would have produced about 1/3 of all the radioactive fallout of all the nuclear tests performed until that time. A little too much even for the soviets. So they replaced the uranium casing with a lead one.
Meh, it was more of a proof of concept for a 3 stage bomb and a "look what we can do" than an actual weapon anyway.

Ruskies, can't you just drink quietly in the taiga and left the rest of the world alone?
Doesn't seem like a bad deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRLON3ddZIw