Call me spaghetti nigger one more time if you dare

call me spaghetti nigger one more time if you dare...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spaghetti nigger

Pastaboon

Why are Italians so piccolo?

Ireland, Y U creys?

settle pasta-coon.

We are so short that is a meme

italians look like albanians
are you related?

Mussolini was Greek.

negro pasta

>are so short that is a meme
maybe it has something with Italian cousine.. Do you eat beef meat and dairy products in small quantities?

>tfw all the Italians in my neighborhood are super white and claim it's because their ancestors left before Italy got BLACKED and say that they can't stand even going back to visit because everyone is a "moolie"

AYYY BADA BING BADDA BOOM SO I SAYS TO HIM CANNOLI RIGATONI AL FORNO AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?

Immigrant nigger

>Do you eat beef meat and dairy products in small quantities?
In the pre-WW2 italy maybe ,not now

Is wop better?

fuck off, we italians are all part moolie.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Turncoat.

They're not wops in their own country, dumb ass. Only when they come over to ours.

>Believing the south euro white meme
The white line ends in Bavaria. Everything past that is trans-slavic-wewuz-gypsynigger.

> it's because their ancestors left before Italy got BLACKED
We really never changed since ancient time , we actually got bleached by hundreds of germanic invasion through history to the point every italian from north to south had some germanic ancesrty at some point .
We may look "moolies" necause of the tan.

According to Merriam-Webster its first known use was in the United States in 1908.[2] The dictionary is unambiguous that it originates from a southern Italian dialect term guappo, meaning thug, derived from the Spanish term guapo, meaning handsome, via dialectical French, meaning ruffian or pimp.[3] It also has roots in the Latin vappa, meaning wine gone flat.[2]

A false etymology sometimes promulgated is that "wop" is an acronym that comes from "without passport"[4][5] or "without papers."[5][6] The term has nothing to do with immigration documents which were not required by U.S. immigration officers until 1918, long after the term came into use in the United States.[5] Further, turning acronyms into words did not become common practice until after World War II, with the practice accelerating with the growth of the United States Space Program and the Cold War.[4]

calm down fabrizio, you'll become an ally/bitch to whomever you attack halfway through

Are those active armed service members? Holy fuck they're all fat.

speget nig

Go lose another war to Ethiopia, you fucking wop.

Don't have to:
> pizzaproles,
> italitards
will do just as well.

Poseidon curses you ravioli coon

having an army doesn't make you not a spaghetti nigger, spaghetti nigger

Fettucine chimp

that's a lot of spaghetti.

nigger

Yeah my blood is mostly German English and Italian. I got the Italian height. My brother is 6'3" :((((

>"I'm a big boy I can get colonies!"
>Get defeated by the coons in Ethiopia
Yeah, no

Sideways italy gives no shits

Nice work you pancit coon

Motsarella Muslim's seems more fitting

>Motsarella
triggered

>motsarella

I hope you're trolling

Microwave lasagna is just as good as oven baked Italian lasagna

Spaghetti Ginny

Let's get back to the old days

niggerino

negro degli spaghetti

>mfw i am too
>mfw i have no face

>sweden
>white

Pasta Monkey

bungbungastan

MAMA MIA there's go a SPAGHETTI NIGGER.

that is what I get for defending Italians

>confirmed never trust an Italian

yes he can backstab you with capuccino & cornetto

Bapiti bupiti

Bravo cumpa

i am blacker than obama

Ravioli Goalie

>italians are white

Macaroni niggeroni.
Fusilli fuck face.
Cannelloni coon

Che cazzo hai appena cazzo dire su di me, è piccola cagna? Avrò sai mi sono laureato top della mia classe nel Lagunari, e sono stato coinvolto in numerose incursioni segrete su Al-Qaeda, e ho più di 300 uccisioni confermate. Mi sono addestrato nella guerra gorilla e io sono il cecchino superiore a tutte le forze armate italiane. Tu non sei niente per me, ma solo un altro bersaglio. Vi pulire si cazzo con precisione del calibro di cui non è mai stato visto prima su questa Terra, marcare il mio cazzo di parole. Si pensa di poter farla franca dicendo che merda a me su Internet? Pensate di nuovo, figlio di puttana. Mentre parliamo Sto contattando la mia rete segreta di spie in tutta Italia e il tuo IP viene tracciato in questo momento quindi è meglio prepararsi per la tempesta, larva. La tempesta che spazza via la piccola cosa patetica che chiamate la vostra vita. Sei fottuto morto, ragazzo. Posso essere ovunque, in qualsiasi momento, e posso ucciderti in oltre settecento modi, e questo è solo con le mie mani. Non solo sono ampiamente allenato nel combattimento a mani nude, ma non ho accesso a tutto l'arsenale del Corpo dei Marines italiano e io lo uso per tutta la sua estensione per pulire il culo miserabile dalla faccia del continente, si stronzetto. Se solo si poteva sapere che cosa punizione empio il tuo piccolo commento "intelligente" stava per abbattere su di voi, forse si sarebbe tenuta il tuo cazzo di lingua. Ma non si poteva, non è vero, e ora si sta pagando il prezzo, è dannato idiota. Io merda furia su di te e ti farò annegare in essa. Sei fottuto morto, ragazzo.

>whites
>italian

google translate cant speak pasta m8

i dont either
all i know is godfather quotes

pfft...we could beat that group with a box full of cannolis

bix noodle

BEAT

GIVE BACK THE MARO'
G
I
V