CNN says math is racist - wants it eliminated from society

That's it, I want off this ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_showcase_pool-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck

What (((Author))) wrote this?

You going to give a link you worthless faggot?

ITT: The top 10 things morons outraged over clickb8 say. (Gone sexual!!!)

money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_showcase_pool-test

>that (((id)))

Is that you Schlomo?

Makes sense, I mean why else wouldn't nig nogs be good at math if not for it being racist

Math is racist. You racist fucks keep coming up with all sorts of statistics showing support for all sorts of racist shit. And it's difficult to use math to show the opposite.

Math is a complete nazi trying to pretend to be objective.

Have you read the article? It brings up some good points.

>tfw have a math degree
>tfw have a degree in racism
racist mathematician master race coming through

How much is CTR paying these days?

The point is the editorializing, math can't be racist at all

That's pretty much the equivalent of saying facts don't align with my narrative therefore they are not valid

The only good point was that states should not use criminal records of friends and family to guide sentencing.

>ITT
>op posts bait image from article about algorithmic jewery
>op's feeble mind fails to deduce architects of said jewery
>op , in a vain attempt to mask his idiocy, throws CTR spear
>returns to feverish masturbation

>Be 19th century SJW
>Start collecting statistics on minorities to show that racists are all unreasonable crackpots
>Accidentally prove they were right
>MFW

Right, "some good points"

So the most objective form of reasoning is racist?
What a surprise, huh

Stupid goys. All you need to know is how to pay your taxes and bill. You don't need math. Only Israel has the rights to math, we will let you practice addition for a small fee though

>The models O'Neil writes about all use proxies for what they're actually trying to measure. The police analyze zip codes to deploy officers, employers use credit scores to gauge responsibility, payday lenders assess grammar to determine credit worthiness. But zip codes are also a stand-in for race, credit scores for wealth, and poor grammar for immigrants.

Pretty sure the police analyze zip-codes SO THEY SEND THE OFFICERS TO THE RIGHT FUCKING ZIP CODES HOLY SHIT

this racist math is the same as the sexist math which makes men have to pay more for car insurance

protip: companies don't care about you, only the profits

ITT: People jump to conclusions based on a clickbait headline without reading the article.

>facts don't align with my narrative therefore they are not valid
Literally everyone on Earth believes this in some fashion

Except when dealing with objective math m8.

It's no surprise blacks are stupid. So we should all mentally destroy ourselves for equality's sake

>blacks are too stupid for maths
>therefor it's racist
>t. Common Core enthusiast