Millennial Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9X7dL2T0RGM
youtube.com/watch?v=cBUvj3MRGzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> youtube.com/watch?v=9X7dL2T0RGM

Boomer hate thread or milleneal hate thread - equally idiotic.

Do not hate a demographic that has been pre-definded by the media.

exploitable

I don't get the pic, is getting a job a bad thing?

To Millennials yes

youtube.com/watch?v=cBUvj3MRGzM

>When your girlfriend breaks up with her boyfriend.

This is unneeded.

Noone hates millenials more than millenials.

yeah nah fuck you, fuck boomers, fuck millennials
cunt

Ayy lmao

>exploitable
kys

>when you open the thread and the first post is leaf

>Millennials
>Job

They rather sit in adult daycare for 6 years to earn a Bachelors in sociology or some bullshit degree

Probably 90% of this board is made up of millennials.

>it's a millennials is code for "teenagers doing shit I don't like" even though millennials at their youngest are in their early 20s episode

this is quite applicable to my situation
I too am 25 and I sense parental demands for employment incoming.

Not good.

>hating yourself

why op?

>Self Loathing: The Thread
Threadly reminder that anybody born between 1980 and 1998 is a millenial
Threadly reminder that if you are under the age of 37, you are a millenial or too young to be here.

hello jack.

You're a faggot hahahaha

Easily 90%. I am 32 and still lumped in with this massive faggot generation.

I don't think there is a more self-loathing generation than "millenials". Probably the gayest and weakest generation in the history of humanity, even the label "millenial" sounds gay.

I'm a millennial not going to adult daycare and have two jobs but I guess I'm rare

>real world

As if this cuck would be disgusted by it, he'd be licking it up

wtf is adult daycare?

I bet you are a faggot gen x who's gay generation raised millenials. thanks dickshit

better than working a dead end job where you're told what to do and treated like shit

>Godfrey Elfwick

Ok.

for fucks sake thats a satire account

Did somebody hurt your feelings user?

Millenials and boomers are both stupid.

The boomers fucked the world forever(hippes, feminism, anti-racism, welfare, etc), and millenials are basically dumb as their parents and want more welfare to gain the same money their parents earned, which is stupid because the world changed.

I'm 18 and it's definitely my generation that are fucking shit up.
I just want to watch them burn

Apparently to some people there is nothing wrong with this picture

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with cuckoldism.

Half of Sup Forumstards posts have something to do with cucks

There is nothing wrong with it.

College.

Reminder that they were using an app from the museum to read more about the paintings

Yes, and I was miserable. In uni I"m comfy as fuck, playign video games and browsing the Internet and studying interesting subjects.

This is just another stage of human evolution

Triggered

I agree and disagree with this - I agree because although they are at an art exhibition, they're not required to actually pay attention, but I also disagree because the painting itself is beautiful and they should be more interested.
Yeah that makes sense.

You sound weak

I'm an alleged """millenial""", 21 yo here. It's just the truth. Being a nu-male effeminate faggot or a raging cockmongering slut is the norm of this generation. "We" aren't cut out for the incoming shake-up and the entire rotten enterprise known as the West will collapse.

> Not standing in awe of Rembrandt's The Night Watch

>tfw born as a millenial and witness the slow indoctrination of my generation since 1st grade

Thankfully, my parents are redpilled and raised me as such which kept me from falling for the Jewish lies.

You sound dumb.

Who pays for your expenses?

Well said son, both generations are retarded. I think the millenials generation is particularly pretty fucking stupid, stuck to the "90s kids" mentality and constantly thinking about how great the decade they grew in was, whiny, immature, fragile. The Boomers had everything for free, took everything for granted, and fucked it all up.

Generation X is okay, just trying to make it through life, stuck between two major generations, they're between the fuck-ups and the result of the fuck-ups.

You, the taxpayer, and loans that I am never going to pay back.

> just turned 30

Literally anyone born 1990+ is a little fucking bitch

meant for

You sound weak

You sound jealous.

You're a millenial too, mate. Our generation begins in '86 and ends in 2000.

what age group is millenials again?

The boomers squandered the wealth and the millenials are to cucked to fix it

when did millenials turned 25

Because we really hate niggers.

Born from ~1982 to ~1995.

So what are the late 90s kids then?

Faggots.

Is it just me or is there like a 90% chance this guy is Irish?

Generation Z, the current generation

They are pretty much Millennials too.

Generation zed. (Pop culture) hasn't thought of a catchy name for them yet.

> kids are bored in an art gallery

No shit, you dont even have abstract thinking developed until ~ 14. I love art and go to galleries several times a year now but at that age i will have been the exact same. Let kids be kids.

this is why we need common core

Ok well I'm not a millennial then, but my generation is still shit tier

How are they so different than Millennials that they warrant being part of an entirely different generation? Protip, all the kids in college now are Gen Z. if thats true, so Millennials aren't in college anymore?

>MFW 90% of this entire thread is full of millennials hating on themselves

>today I learned I'm a millenial

Well, fuck it

Better throw off my gym membership, stop working and get to sucking dick

denial is counterproductive.

If you were born late 90s i imagine your generation will be far worse. The indoctrination now in schools, tv and the news is all far worse.

Though it could also mean your generation is red-pilled in response.

Millennials SHOULDN'T be in college, or should be getting or concluding a master's degree. Generation Z or Zed begins in the mid-late 1990s, meaning most have already entered college or are entering right now. It's the most ironic generation because you have 18-20 year old people whining about how spoiled "this" generation is because they have iPhones and shit they supposedly didn't have back then, but they're actually all part of the same generation: Z

There is nothing redpilled about my generation, they are all sheep

Because 'a generation' is generally accepted to be thirty years or less. Also, those of us born before '95 were self-aware around the time the Internet went mainstream. Those born after, by and large, weren't.

I was born in '93 (and am still in university, though it is my final year) and I can easily relate to someone born in '85. The same cannot be said of someone born in '02. There's a reason I put those tildes there; this shit is blurry and speculative at the best of times.

What do women think when they see guys like this?

SHART

No need to quit the gym membership, that's where the finest black dicks are to be found. Just make sure you park yourself on a bench for an hour with every dumbbell from 2kg to 30kg scattered around and play on your facebook

You could always buck the trend. It's what the best of man has been doing for all time.

I hate people making these kind of generalizations of my generation. I'm the CFO of my wife's son's tech startup, I work really fucking hard. Don't put me in the same boat as these other lazy millennials.

I hate myself because I can't grow a bead for shit :(

Well when they have the fear of every guy will rape you who would you choose? This guy never had an ounce of testosterone course through his body. The average women would be able to throw him through the room if she needed to

Someone born in 2002 isn't in college yet. What about the kids 95-99?

this is not possibly real

You don't want a neckbeard Hugo

this is the thing I'm going to hang myself over.

thanks, Sup Forums

I love how all these Boomers an Gen X'ers love complaining about us and yet they were the ones who raised us.

Well my brother ('95) is about to do his honours year and he is a meme-loving fuck. I can certainly relate to him better than my younger brothers ('97 and '01) but there's still something missing. We merely adopted the memes, my friend, they were moulded by them.

I want anything bro. A thick moustache and a respectable beard.

But thanks to my father love for natives, my mother's genes don't allow me to have beard or body hair :(