Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0M5bBG-uVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry, we were bored.

Well the flag checks out.

Admittance is an important first step

FPBP

check these dubs

and any terrorist organization will be destroyed in a month if there was a total war. not sure if you realize that the US allows the prolonging of wars to satiate the military industrial complex. The US hasn't tried to win a war since WW2. The US has more nukes than you have child brides

Why can't Muslims fight?

Square up son

This is a bot. Same pasta, all fucking day.

This thread again ?!

You are incapable of self rule. Just like the niggers.

I would welcome that. Did you have trouble reading the OP?

Yeah. That's why muslim '''''men''''' run for their lives abandoning homes, wives and children. Western guys is the reason. Seems reasonable for a common western guy.
Isis chop your balls or what?

Some muslim countries have higher GDP/Capita than leaf

Take this further, the west goes mental every time a mudslime shoots a few westeners...how many innocent mudslimes have the west killed with there bombs?
If I was you MKr mudslime, I wouldn't be anywhere near a western country and you should go to a mudslime country where you would be away from us evil white secular folks...oh wait i just noticed the flag, as you where then.

Only because there country happens to be above Americas oil...

Muslim men stay and fight to a much higher degree than any other ethnicity. They even leave a comfortable first world life to fight. No Christians do

Nah man, I didn't any of that shit.

Many nigger countries have just as much natural resouces, yet do not build cities that outshine anything in Canada or UK

Muslims are pigs and deserve to be culled

Your saying mudslimes are better than niggers, as if that is a compliment?

You would still be a bunch of nomadic goat herders if not for the West, sitting on top of the world's largest energy supply without knowing it or having any use for it.

The West made you wealthy and relevant. Fucking ingrate. We should have just permanently colonized your desert wasteland and taken the oil.

>flag
At least it fits the pasta.

Insulting people who live in higher standards than you do is laughable

Ive seen this same exact post from three different flags.
Can this become an autoban?

Take back your own countries instead of fleeing to ours you shitstains.

It had to be your flag

>This stale pasta that has been rebutted umpteen times again..

see

>West created this mess
yeah and? its not like the little people have anything to do with the killing of dirty sand niggers.
dont waste your time

>implying it was us
it was the jews

Our one mistake in all of this was in not killing enopugh monkeys like you
If we had brutalized you proper like the Turks did we wouldn't be having any problems at all right now.

I'm sure you're putting up quite a fight behind your computer screen in Sweden. I work for the coast guard, and Muslims disgust me. All we do is rescue males in crap boats set to go to Germany or Sweden to enjoy benefits. Rougly 75% of migrants I've seen are men. People like you are the reason I've come to hate my job. If I were in charge, you and your 644 brothers would be in the bottom of the ocean now.

And if you want a change from this, vote Trump.

>so he can be JFK'd

>it was you who blah blah blah
Shut the fuck up Ahmed. Islam has been a cancer on this planet since it was first created by that warlord pedophile you venerate.

>I'm sure you're putting up quite a fight behind your computer screen in Sweden.
No I don't, and neither are any of the Sup Forumscucks like you criticizing muslims. Doesn't change facts

fucking can't wait till Trump is president, has a bad lunch at Wendy's, gets food poisining, has a row with Ivanka, and with a feverish chagrin decides to press the button and launch some nukes at your shitty desert.

>dindu nuffin

SHART

Don't blame us man we needed that oil to please our Jewish overlords.

>It was you who divided up the land.
divisions existed for centuries... sectarian violence existed for centuries... West broke out ottoman empire... First Egypt and North Africa Then, Arabia and Mesopotamia and the Levant... Locals WANTED independence... West tried to keep Arab lands together under Hussein... internal conflicts necessitated partitioning... West tried to make workable partitions... would have failed either way. Too many competing factions...

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
Have to work with what we get... West works with leaders who can manage their people...
West wants stability...

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
and generated trillions $$$ for Muslims... You're welcome

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
Never happened. Palestinians are still there and thriving... They run their own shit. They just don't get to run the Jews like they want to...

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
Iran and Iraq were playing geopolitical games with everyone...

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
Implying Arabs are too stupid to develop their own chemical industries on their own?!?

>bait thread

It's not the first time I saw this , exactly the same like the others.
Nice bait

Islam ruined middle east , now you blame it on the west... gg no re

Nah faggot Islam has been attacking The West and been an enemy to civilization since 700 AD

You have been a blight on this planet since your pedophile prophet invented your death cult

Agreed. So let's just kill ISIS and get the fuck out once and for all and let you desert goatfuckers sort the rest out. And if you attack us again, we'll carpet bomb you.

Deal? And get the fuck out of Europe

If you take out Assad as well, it's a deal.

oh.. not that thread again...

at least change some word not just copy paste it....

you suck at it

This is how i feel about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0M5bBG-uVU

>calls it bait
>still tries to argue with it
How retarded?

Start taking responsibility for your people--you're not going to lay blame at others feet. You and every Muslim on the planet needs to step on and get the radicals situated. Shouldn't be our problem and frankly I do not care what happened in the past. Stop posting and go fix this problem you and your kind started.

Because you can't arbitrarily call shit bait. Then it just becomes a tool for dismissal of any opinion. That said, your post IS a shitty copypasta that no one fell for the first time it was posted. Fuck off.

I keep saying to myself I need to save this pasta but keep forgetting
Thanks

"Muslim here"

>SWEDEN

makes sense

>Not easily triggered.
That's why you haven't felt the "Boom" yet...

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
He did it AGAINST our better judgment...
>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
Didn't know they'll turn out to be such fucking ingrates...
>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
Never happened. There were no sanctions on food or medicine...
>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
The West needs energy and uses it to improve the quality of life for billions... The West can't impose it's own ethnocentric views on other cultures... We don't get to tell the Saudis what kind of religion they get to have...
>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
What abuse?!? Western people follow their own values and reject the teaching of Islam, IN THE WEST... The West isn't responsible if ARABS want to westernize on their own... If you want Muslims to reject the West, offer them better life under Islam... Murdering innocents people on 9/11 just because YOU CAN'T COMPETE fair and square with the West, can't be justified...
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
Wrong again... The West pursued the Taliban who gave shelter to terror groups. abiding by the strict rules of combat. and international law.
>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
Saddam did provoke Bush, and again, the West abides by the strict rules of combat, and international law. there were no massacres.

It wasn't me. And if you are going to blame the whole west for the actions of the globalists, thank the whole west for the inventions of our cientists. Either way get back to the shithole you came from, you are a pest.

>your post IS a shitty copypasta that no one fell for the first time it was posted
>multiple threads hitting bump limit with over 200 posters
lol full retard

Copy paste muslim

What's it like to know you are our little playthings? lol

USA USA USA

>Hi I'm a dindu and the total amount of actions I will ever be responsible for = nuffin

Every time

I'm not an Islamophobe, because that would imply that I'm afraid of you.

Spare us your threats, Muslim. You gush about your connection with Allah, your ancient wisdom, but what has it brought you?

Where are your benefits of freedom? Your voyages of colonialism? Your great insight into the future of mankind? Even at our basest, when prayed as you do, dwelt as you do, murdered as you do, raped as you do, we did more than merely survive. We built wonders. We made a great country. We forged ahead with innovation. You have not.

You speak so proudly of the rags dangling around your skulls, little realizing that they are but strings and you the puppets. What little you have accomplished you attribute to the wisdom of your prophet, who is nothing more than the boices of your dead echoing for all eternity. he moors you to the past, serving as a leash that keeps you as little better than apes, sad parodies of civilization that lack that special spark to become something more.

We have come to your land in search of peace and resources. Whether your actions drive us back or we take what we want and move on, the outcome is the same. We will depart from your wretched country, leaving you behind. And in a thousand years, you will not have changed from this contact with another country. You will remain in your hovels, raping your women, murdering your enemies, until your resources run out and your land dies.

And above your tomb, the world will belong to us.

This has always been my opinion.

The West, particularly France and the UK, but the US sure as hell didn't do anything to stop it, created the smattering of small weak states and Saudi Arabia.

In the 1910s we had an opportunity to back the hashimite claim and destroy wahhabism but we didn't take it.

But just because it's our fault Islam hasn't become a moderate religion doesn't mean it isn't the truth.

I'm 26, it isn't my fault that any of this stuff happened, and even if it was, it doesn't make your silly holy war religion an accurate view of reality.

Fuck ya

So.. Are you going to continue to be butthurt or try to fix your situation?

Please note that countries that got past the butthurt and accepted (adopted) western ways ended up succeeding (eg Japan.. And pretty much only Japan.)

Hello from a christ.

1. nope, you
2. you put uo that wells. not us
3. we did and we were fucking awful at it
4. nah not true. Saddam didn't get it from us. He was a cute puppet and got that little fellas distiributed by others. (I would call russia for it)
5. True. No exception. As we teared down Mussaquah or how it o pronounced (sorry I really canÄt pronounce it) the only one who wanted to give back some püower to the people and the US was n't okay with that they assasinated them and afterwards put in a puppet.
6. True again. For the Al qaeda. the cia (as it is stated in the llegal documents they not only cared about them but set up a mercenary's army to fight the russians in the iran. Also that lead to the regime of ayatollah today.
7. That's populistic. 1 million children died because of the sanctions.... right. No it was the government who refused to provide anything. C'mon, as you were so near at the truth yo got to blame us for THAT?
8. saudi arabia was in power way before any western ones interfered.
In fact iraq or saddam was paid for destroying iran. As he got not conquered the whole land in 8 years he got no payment for it. So he wanted kuwait as a reward. The us refused and it became a war.
9. Nope. Al Qaeda was in fact an army of mercenaries. They fought because fightin was money and they got recruted from all over the middle east. They were no patriots.

to be continued

>It was you
No it was the CIA and Pentagon who did this not the common fucking people.
Clearly you towelheads are too stupid to realize this and realize that coming to our countries looking for handouts like we owe you cunts anything is exactly what the globalists want, to keep you under their fingers at closer watch.
If you actually care about saving your countries go back and fight the Western/Russian backed sides and try to make your own countries great again while we try to do the same with ours.

>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
Not us... the dictators who held on to power illegitimately faced popular uprisings... the sectarian tensions that have always been there, and were repressed, resurfaced...
>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
ISIS grew out of lack of balance between local factions, namely Sunni and Shiite... The West underestimated ISIS, and was hopping it will be overwhelmed by LOCAL opposition, which is exactly what is happening now...
>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
Not us. Again, it's decade of repressed sectarian tensions, failure to achieve ethnic pluralism, and Islamic imperatives calling all believers to wage war against, whoever each faction defines as it's enemies... It's not the West doing it. It's entirely intrinsic to the region.

governments are fucking up my people! better rape children and foreigners in their home lands so their governments stop!!!!

no you are a fucking sand nigger and should be glassed.

Eat pig and die you disgusting suhuman muslim

11. just true
12: also true. There were no evidencies except from a state funded PR agency that stated there are any wmds.
Later we found out it was true and germany (sorry but we are not the ones here) refused participating in it and got thrown with shit for the decision.
13. not true. the US and all the western medias called out the lybian army was threatening the peoole. Also it was not true and got revoked afterwards.
14. Partly true.ISIS is a conglomerate of the leftovers of the iraq army and other extremist politicals. They used the weapons the invasion of the muricans left over and started working with t he al qaeda until al qaeda said they are just savages with no honor at all.
They separated then and created their own fuck.
15.unchecked isn't true at all. We acknowledged them. But not as a threat as long as they tried to fuck with arabs.
16. not true at all. We didn't force anyone to go. As you implicate yo was forced to leave as you don't want to fight for your freedom and let others do it. That's right.
The more people opposing the radicals the less chance the radicals got. If you are so proud, lets say you fucking hate america, why don't you fight for your country against these shis? Instead you talk about they are not the ones you represent. If I am a nazi, you would fight me. why don't you do it in your own country?
17. you do the same to be honest. You use childs as a shield and afterwards teling the medis how cruel we are and at the same time you behaead people for o reson than just being against your shit Don't get me with moral.

You're right.. The misguided altruism which took warring tribes of desert moon god worshipping goat fuckers is regretable..

We should have left you all to kill each other off which you surly would have done then we'd have your damned oil for ourselves without you assholes blowing everyone up because of "muh allah"

I say to you repent and believe the Good News. Jesus Christ is Lord and risen from the dead. Come to him and have everlasting .

it is u who accepted islam

abandon it...destroy it enmasse

and see the difference in ur lives and countries governments

Kebabs are objectively better than Kikes