How come millennial women can't cook?

How come millennial women can't cook?

No self-relience and men alwats pussyfooting around them

Their mothers didn't teach them how

Because cooking actually require patience and creativity, neither of which are things millennial women have

wez free now *sucks 10 dicks in a row*

Why does every thread about millennials have a picture of Soe?

Man here. Couldn't cook until I was 29.

Never had enough room in the kitchen when I was a poorfag. I was sharing with 5-8 people in a god damned flat. Cooking a proper meal was the least of my worries.

Anyway, I know that sounds defensive, but it was seriously too bloody hard to cook anything more complicated than toast.

Now I'm an old married faggot. Married, can you cunt buckets imagine such a horror? I know, me neither.

So yeah, now I'm married I can cook all sorts of shit from beef stroganoff to risotto to shephards pie to salads and shit for my woman.

Because it's the same guy posting them.

Too expensive, just buy McTrump's instead. A cheeseburger is like two dollars.

sauce on her please?

>patience and creativity
Open. The. Cook. Book. And. Follow. The. Fucking. Algorithm. For. The. Fucks. Sake.

Soe Gschwind-penski

This offends me as I am a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and I'm also a male feminist as I identify myself as a Rastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you don't agree with me you're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

same reason why a lot of us (both sexes) fail at jobs. its hedonism. no patience, too short sighted to see the process that goes into the result, failure to understand that the people we learn from and we watched do it have been refining their skills for years. Unable to follow direction and accept that we have to listen to the people who have done it before. Cooking is not really something that can be done "your way" without an understanding of fundamentals.

thankfully i am lucky enough to have found a lady friend that kicks ass in the kitchen, enjoys the process and is willing to learn. im pretty decent but shes just put so much effort into learning that shes at the next level.

This. I wish my mother had taught me but she was mental/bipolar and was a pain to be around. I cooked for myself but it was easy shit like pasta and noodles, I was always into baking, and I'm pretty good at it, but when it comes to cooking food for dinner I go full retard mode. I feel like a disgrace to my gender, ewpcially when Italian girls are so fucking good at it.

Cuck.

>Can't cook
>Posts picture of homemade pizza

Nigger how dumb are you?

ty

Are you in London?

why do you autistically make a Soe-themed thread every single day? you must be legitimately diagnosed autistic

>Be Gordon Ramsay
>Start campaign to get women back in the kitchen
>Purely well-intended reasons
>SJWs lose their shit
>MFW

you are both right. it takes both sides of the brain of the brain to cook well.

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with millenials.

Is it because the majority of Sup Forums are millenials?

T. 30 year old """"millenial""""

How is your wifes son doing?

Cuck.

Maybe if you want to cook boring shit, anybody with half a brain would follow a recipe once and then do it their own way from then on

The real question is:

Why should someone marry a woman which can't even cook?
What do they have to offer when they are >30?

How come you make these same thread everyday with the same girl?

Also sauce?

I find the Zoe threads to be funny desu
Its always about millennials and it always active
A nice break from the rest of pol

I would guess marinara sauce user, it looks like a pizza

Cooking is a skill beyond just following a recipe

Proper knife skills and learning how to saute or braise is very important. Also proper spice usage and knowing which foods they pair with.

A dumbfuck who can follow a recipe but doesn't know how to properly dice an onion is going to have a bad time.

This is a problem with many millenials. They get some shitty recipe off of google, spend hours in prep slapping knives against a board, and then freely remove or add new ingredients thinking that dumping in random spices will make the food taste better.
And then they realize they wasted hours cooking a mediocre dish and still have to clean up the entire mess (which could have been minimized) and would rather just get takeout next time.

Sadly, I can order a large pizza cheaper than I can buy all the ingredients to make one.

kek made me post

It's really just most people can't cook well and were never shown how/never bothered to experiment with flavors.

In my own life all my male friends for the most part are really good cooks. We all also worked/work in restaurants. Our female friends not so much. The breadth of my girlfriends cooking knowledge until we met was making a grilled cheese sandwich.

Tl:dr if you never had to provide your own meals other than purchasing them of course you're gonna be a shit cook.

You killed me. Bravo

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

nigga what? it takes like $2 to make a home pizza

Same story, desu. I'm millenial and I want to be a good wife and I hate eating the same food all the time, I'd love to know how to cook but my mom isn't and wasn't caring and is somewhat mental.

Adding heat to raw food is literally cooking, even if the result isn't especially exciting.

Honestly, I have no idea why they can't cook. I have to learn how to clean my apartment, fix minor things on my car, do the job in my profession, ect., but it seems like women can't seem to even pull their own weight and do some cooking? I literally learned how to cook by watching youtube videos and picking up some ingredients. At this point, the only reason why I would need a woman is to help pay for half the rent and have sex with. Modern women are useless it seems. Maybe they are better in other countries.

>Cooking is a skill beyond just following a recipe
Nope it's not. You only follow the recipe. Practice only makes you make less mistakes, work faster and
>minimize mess
You weight the species with super accurate e-weights and add them in the right order. That's pretty much it.

this stereotyping is bullshit. my girlfriend is a good cook and makes dinner for me every night. but then again she's japanese

>Proper knife skills and learning how to saute or braise is very important.
They're also always explained in recipes
>Also proper spice usage and knowing which foods they pair with.
That's also in a recipe
>A dumbfuck who can follow a recipe but doesn't know how to properly dice an onion is going to have a bad time
Not really, as long as the onion isn't sliced like a literal retard then it's going to be alright

>Complaining about how to dice an onion

Nigger, as long as the food taste good then it's fine. I could care less about presentation.

Third post best post

That's the shittiest approach to cooking. It requires feeling. It requires skill, and it requires an understanding of cooking processes, of what flavours go well together, how ingredients react to different kinds of cooking. If you just "follow the algorithm" you will never be a good cook.

This

Does your wife enjoy the orgasms?
You pay the bull, so it's basically you giving them to her, after all

Same reason burgerland has a weight epidemic

It really sucks ass, I know the Internet and cooking books can help but it's just not the same. My grandmother knows how to cook so much random shit because she grew up doing it with her mother and the recipes/memories are ingrained into her, and from that she began to experiment, coming up with her own recipes. When I watch her cook i feel so useless, and I'm sure it feels amazing to feed people and make them happy with something you've created. I want that ;-;

Reminder that it was all James fault

Again with this thread.

YOUR women burger.

My gf cooks roughly 5 nights a week. I cook 1 or 2 or we eat out.

You boys know how good it feels to come home from a long of day of work and dinner is already ready? I know some of you do.

That's living, brothers.

I worked in several restaurants when I was younger, and somehow always ended up dating girls from wealthy families. I've had to teach every girl I've dated how to cook because no one ever showed them. The white wimminz (including my wife) caught on pretty quick, but the Asian chick never fucking learned how to cook anything better than microwaved shit

My wife makes awesome cupcakes.
I also taught her how to braise meat properly.
Shes pretty good now.

not true my girlfriend cooks for me all of the time. 25. cooks very well and varies greatly.

A lot of recipes are mediocre and are too simple because they are meant for people who cant cook to use them.

>That's the shittiest approach to cooking. It requires feeling. It requires skill, and it requires an understanding of cooking processes, of what flavours go well together, how ingredients react to different kinds of cooking. If you just "follow the algorithm" you will never be a good cook.

Listen here, Chef Boyargay. I know that you feel super speshul when you cook some overcomplicated dish you read about in some foreign ass book and then post images to your facebook and instagram, hoping to get those likes and the "wow, looks delicious yum *hearteyes*" comments.
But you're making way too big a deal out of it
Cooking is not hard whatsoever and unless you're an actual professional chef (read: not a random cook at some run-down joint), you should step down from that high horse of yours and stop looking down on people because they choose to use basil over cilantro
Feeling superior to others over something as basic as cooking is fucking pathetic

underrated post

Why do you post this ugly bitch with her stupid as fuck tattoo every day with a "why don't millenials X?" title?

Tired of seeing this ugly cunt's face.

Notice how every user here with an asian gf know hows to cook.

I think it's a western women problem.

married here too, these neet virgins are just salty
learned to cook better myself. bitches love a man who can cook

No shit there is some master pieces you can perform only by practising a lot. But, even slightly above mediocre homefood is considered great, so if you can cook a mediocre food - you still doing good.

Actually, it doesn't and armies all around the world are proof of that. Especially in the soviet union and ex-soviet union countries all had pre-thought recipes that every soldier could follow with instructions and they always produced high quality meals.
I agree that doing your own versions of recipes or inventing recipes is a skill beyond cooking, but following even a complex recipe is easy as fuck.

The best way to learn is to watch all the men on the cooking channels.

Alton Brown is cerebral, but explains shit like HEAT TRANSFER.

All cooking is, is the simple application of heat transfer. Anything that does relate to temperature/time is ingredients; which everyone customizes once they become familiar with recipes.

Japanese woman are god's last gift to men though.

Im just saying, if your entire answer is "believe in the recipe" then your recipe better be good. sadly many recipes are not good.

To add to this, there are soups and stews, everybody can cook a really nice soup or stew without any effort. You slice up and put all the ingreadients in a pot, now add water and salt, now wait for it to boil for as much time as the recipe says or just taste if the meat/whatever is ready.

>MFW I got a half-jap girl from America that is a great cook and hot as fuck
Beware of the leaf scoundrel poaching your best women

okay, im guessing you can authenticate your claims that you personally taste tested the quality of the meals they cooked decades ago?

You better be in london

>Notice how every user here with an asian gf know hows to cook.

complete BS

t.ex korean gf couldn't cook for shit

Her breakfast was basically cereal out of a tea mug with one of those retarded asian rice spoons

I had to teach her how to cook basic meals like pasta

I could put up with the cooking being crap if my wife just got a grip on basic hygiene and tidiness. Ekh...

I agree with your point, as i used to work as a chief, but if you want 'to cook' you don't need to learn all those techniques, just follow the recipe and you will get your average food comparable with average restaurant.
I can prepare fish with only left hand while holding knife in the right, but that's no no point if you don't 'race' with your cooking. Yeah, you spent 1 hour more and use both hands but the result is the same.
That's the whole point. Ppl just lazy and dumb to follow clear instructions.

Cooking is oppressive top women
So is cleaning
Thanks feminism

t. Guy who can cook

Vegan Transgender atheist.

>Stopped reading right there.

Take your hypersensitive special snowflake attitude somewhere else, bucko.

>We do NOT give a fuck!

most local women regardless of their age are able to cook fine meals here but I've yet to meet one that cooks better than myself

>Open can.
>Toss in microwave-proof bowl.
>Set on cook for three minutes.
>Ding! Done!

>Problem?

Why the fuck is this so hard for millennials, SJWs and femiNUTzies to do?

cause of white men pushing feminism

Non-slide thread edition

My wife is millenial and can cook. So can I.

They aren't women. Thanks to feminism they are now just shitty men.

An average restaurant is quite a bit better than your average home cooked meal.

Why do you always post this german gaming TV channel host?

>bitches love a man who can cook
>married

why do you care?

> chef boyargay

Adopted Nigger detected.

The span of time it takes for a body to decompose these days has been lengthened due to the amount of preservatives and retardants. I guess that means we must be super healthy due to them preservatives preserving my body right?

I don't have a gf and I know how to cook

Because the generation that raised them didn't give a shit?

:^)

wtf? cooking is easy as fuck. Stick to simple shit, not dogfood-esque bollocks you found online from some bumfuck literallywhere place and you will be FINE.

Yeah, if you steal everything from the grocery store.

You probably suck at cooking.

Cookie cutter idiots like you never seem to grasp the principles behind an operation, just follow the steps mechanically. Literal autism.

better yet stick to traditional dishes of your people, the ones grandma fed you and taught you how to make

bonus points: to non-mongrel compatriot chicks this also brings back memories of childhood, feelings of safety and comfyness thus turning into putty for your hands

protip: don't oversize the meal no matter how tasty it is, noone likes to fuck on a full stomach

However, I do think for baking you have to follow a set weight for each ingredient. It makes it more consistent.

>sourdough

>Live in a comfy family of 4 including myself
>Mom made something great
>I asked how to make it
>Continue doing this over the years until I finally became of age and moved out
>Getting girls left and right with my mad cooking skills

But seriously though, almost every girl I cooked for doesn't know how to cook. Some of them don't even know how to cook rice. I'm afraid.

This really. My gf's mother grew up in the boonies, so she knew how and taught her daughter. Sure they don't measure anything but damn it always tastes good

How come millennial men can't just take us out to eat?

To add Tho, the condiments I add on the bread are from scratch. Like the butter which I culture cream with some lactobacillus. Ends up fasting fucking amazing.

>perks of living in central california

And yet it still beats college aged girl cooking. I'll take a autistic russian who follows a cookbook step by step exactly over almost any woman's cooking under the age of 35 desu

Nope.

I have a British born Chinese gf and I had to teach her. Told her I won't propose unless she's a better cook than me. She's getting there/