Why does racemixing trigger Sup Forums so much?

Why does racemixing trigger Sup Forums so much?

Is it a jealously thing where you see a white woman with someone of another race and you feel anger because you think you might of had a chance with her something?

It can't be about genetics because there's no proof that any group of people's genes are better than any other groups' genes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2250681/IQ-tests-meaningless-simplistic-claim-researchers.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
gerberianshepsky.com/
wonderopolis.org/wonder/can-wolves-be-tamed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is hilarious that ugly girl with a nigger nose is the best the OP (who is Indian) can come up with.

Meanwhile Asian guys get White girls like this ...

race mixing dosent bother us when its attractive people, we just don't like seeing white women degrade themselves with "people" who are closer to bonobos than Europeans. i give absoultely zero fucks to see an asian guy and a white girl or a white guy or hispanic woman.

>Meanwhile Asian guys get White girls like this ...

>pissing away your genes and heritage for some tanned pussy
Degenerate. Gassed and Saged.

There's nothing wrong with race mixing. If he is a good guy it doesn't matter what race he is, hope they're happy.

If she wants to date some ghetto trash nigger, then we aren't surprised when she ends up a single mother that got the shit beat out of her before he left.

white man isnt good enough to share a bed with her, he isnt good enough to share anything else. this is our world, you can get the fuck out it. This country has a nigger problem, its bad enough without whites getting in on the action and diluting out numbers. 100 years ago these bitches woukd hang from a bridge and children would throw rocks at their corpse. Something has to be done, i wont go out like this

Their daughter became a judge. A JUDGE.

Do you think the children you dream of having with that blonde-haired blue-eyed woman you fantasize about will end up being judges?

>Pic

It's an actually gypsy.

Kek westerners.

Cuckposting on this entire site is the worst part about racemixing. Virgins who will never touch a woman keep telling people "WHY U SO MAD NIGGERS BE FUCKING?!"

everyone in this photo looks disturbed.

It's none of your business who white women choose to mate with.

Newsflash. It's 2016.

Maybe you're mistaking disturbed for happiness because you come from an unhappy family and you're surrounded by unhappy people which explains all the hateful views in these comments.

Nothing wrong with racemixing. In fact, a very small amount is beneficial, as it introduces new genes into the population. It does kind of suck for the children of mixed couples, because they could get all the bad genes, and have basically no chance of continuing their line, and even if they get the good genes they have cultural issues to deal with that are not easy to work through.

The issue with racemixing is when it is pushed as the standard. When finding particular races to be ascetically unappealing is declared a sign of racism and hate. Large amounts of racemixing destroy cultures, and encouraging it is an obfuscated act of aggression on the target culture. Note that it's usually white women who are encouraged to seek brown partners, and be inducted into their tribe; when white men racemix their cultural heritage tends to be preserved in the family over the woman's culture.

It's also a problem when dumb women racemix to piss off their fathers instead of searching for a good partner. Resources are wasted on children that don't need to exist, born to low quality, absentee fathers, all because some skank really wanted to get diddled by Daddy and it never worked out for her.

This is bait but

>there's no proof that any group of people's genes are better than any other groups' genes
But that is where you are wrong. Race and IQ differences, look them up. You cannot tell me that an Australian aborigines genes are no different than a European or East Asian's genes and if you tried you are just fucking retarded.

Also, the white races genes, especially in terms of aesthetics, is unfortunately recessive to most all non-white races, even Asian ones.

When a white person, male or female, has sex with a non-white and produces a child, that child almost always belongs genetically and aesthetics to the non-white race. For whites, race mixing produces another races child and not one of our own. If every white person did this, we would eventually go extinct as a race. That is why we have a problem with race mixing.

Stand back

>IQ tests are 'meaningless and too simplistic' claim researchers
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2250681/IQ-tests-meaningless-simplistic-claim-researchers.html

>Nothing wrong with racemixing. In fact, a very small amount is beneficial, as it introduces new genes into the population.

>American
>Education

Why would I care someone is fucking a some jew lady?

>Scientists from Canada’s Western University in Ontario

LOL

Wew

>Large amounts of racemixing destroy cultures, and encouraging it is an obfuscated act of aggression on the target culture.

>MUH HERITAGE is under attack by Hollywood Jews promoting racemixing with their racemixing movie and tv characters.

This narrative is false.

Also, if a black woman is good enough for this white man, why isn't one good enough for you?

>Why does racemixing trigger Sup Forums so much?
Funny thing tho. For Russia racemixing is common (we do for like hundreds of years), but for Western Europeans it's barbaric. Opposite thing with gays. Have you ever heard about Russians complaining 'bout racemixing oppression in West Europe?
When you will read about 'gay oppressions' in Russia just imagine that we see gay couples the same way like you see racemixed ones.

damn, those kids just look... black.

It isn't a surprise that Americans, people without culture or heritage, are supporting race mixing.

Why is it always white women? Especially in media?

I don't care if two people from different backgrounds love each other but it usually doesn't work out for good reason. 98% of white women with mixed race kids get no support from the father. And in all other cases, the families tend to be displeased.

>maybe you come from an unhappy family, surrounded by unhappy people, and I think my own hateful comment will put you in your place.

Maybe you come from an unhappy family and you're surrounded by unhappy people which explains all the hateful feelings in your comments.

And at least user can be thankful that his kids won't look and behave like apes and savages.

Because they're ugly, user. If that lumpy headed weirdo is into it fine, but I'll take a girl that it's enjoyable to see first thing in the morning.

And I didn't say the Jews, though a few are certainly involved.

>I don't care if two people from different backgrounds love each other

Do you not care about becoming a minority in your own country?

>newsflash, its current year
fuck outta here tourist

Not really, I don't care about this country and it certainly doesn't care about a working class person like me.

It's not "always white women". You're just too focused on them.

Also, some of these women clearly got remarried. You can see in this photo where the two families merge.

These single mothers are having a hard time so maybe they married out of their race because white men were less willing to date them.

In any case, the children get a father and a stable family. \\What's wrong with that?

>Remember everyone, it's CURRENT YEAR

I have nothing against people racemixing, just not my own race.

Its not fun, you get identity issues like a motherfucker down the road, makes you wish you were just one thing, not a mix.

We beans have this existentialist crisis every now and then, shit we even post it on here when one of us can't take it anymore.

Not much you can do about it though, we're better off getting with latinas or maybe even a hispanic to dilute the injun genes.

Life's a bitch

thats because youre a bunch of stupid fucking commie slavs and belarusians. zog heads

Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

I don't know? Why do you make hundreds of these demotivation threads every week?

Jim Crow is over.

They will produce the perfect American who brags about being 1/4 of something else every chance they get. jej

That's not racemixing, that's the reboot of the Brady bunch.

Asian/black is pretty interesting

RICE'D

I wouldn't give a shit if they did that stuff in a) the country of the father or b) some designated mongrel country like America so that they'd remove themselves from the genepool they clearly do not wish to associate with.

At least we've got a history.

It's cause usually the dick can't make it past the butt.

No its fucking not. Maybe freak show interesting

>3 white kids and 3 black kids
They don't even look mixed. Maybe the girl in the right.

No I mean I see all sorts of mixed couples irl. But on tv and on here it's always white women. Just seems weird.

Single mothers tend to have all sorts of problems. That other men resort to their scraps is sad.

Affirmative Action hire all the way.

We slavs (Czech, living in the Netherlands) are the last thing that there is if the west falls. I doubt what you say strongly.

>8% of world population are white by loose definition

>50% of whites are old/ageing and not going to have anymore children

>1.8% of the world population are white women of child bearing age or younger

>White birth rates are way below replacement levels in every white country.

>Not 1 single country now exists that has in not openly accepting massive non-white migration and promoting multiculturalism

>Immigrants have birth rates way above replacement levels

>Race mixing among whites is the highest in history and being actively promoted in the media and by the state

White people cannot possibly survive with no racially homogeneous homeland and without a replacement birth rate. Period.

I'm not a fan of women who are with black guys at all, but this doesn't bother me. They look like decent people.

SHART IN MART

White genes + shit genes = polished bleeched shit genes

gerberianshepsky.com/
The Gerberian Shepsky has an extremely gentle and calm temperament but is mostly feared because of its daunting muscular build. It can operate as both a pet and also as a working companion of humans to assist with various tasks.

wonderopolis.org/wonder/can-wolves-be-tamed/

Despite their similarities, though, wolves are very difficult to domesticate.

>eugenics

Mixing good with good = better
Mixing bad with good = mid tier which is not even good
Mixing shit with shit = just improved shit

How do you want your humans? Aggresive? Individuals? Runners?

Or working togheter? social? inteligent?

There are alot of white variations , there are a lot of east asians who promoted same values of inteligence and discipline.

If it comes down to mixing to create more genetic variance , East asian+white is best solution. Otherwise is just White+white and east asian with asian...

Subhumans are like wild wolfs , this includes niggers, and sadly nobody is promoting the replacement of germans shapperds in army or as cop dog with wild wolfs...

/thread

In my experience black women with white partners are good.

They look like an adorable couple

Literally everything triggers Sup Forums.

this black dude seem to be a normal black guy not a nigger , he probably served his country and have done more things than any Sup Forumsacks have achieved so far , i don't see the problem.
The problem is when they race mix with niggers not fellow black patriots

I'm not against race mixing at all because only a tiny minority of people choose to do it.

90% of white europeans stick to their own. That's more than you can ask for. Besides, we can only regulate our own behaviour. I won't racemix. I'm even considering dumping my current gf because I thought she was french but she's actually metis.

>air force NCO
>serve country
>not sitting in glorious chair all day

Why don't you just care about yourself instead waiting for others to care about you?

That guy is a 9/10 by American Asian standards and an 11/10 by Chinese standards.

That poor kid is crying cause his parents chose to make a mixed child who will be rejected by both races.

He will have no tribe of his own. No people who he can easily and comfortably identify with. He'll grow up without a sense of community and purpose and probably become some self-hating Leftists.

So about the same thing you do, but he gets paid for it.

>he's for race-mixing
>doesn't care about the country

every time. fuck remain cucks

I'm a GTA and I get a stipend so no, I get paid for it to.

>It's not "always white women"

You're right - many of the are Jewish.

Sure you are.

Everyone in the future will carry African genetic Admixture in their veins. This is beautiful.

Hah, I don't even know why you care. I can literally prove it

wtf i hate race mixing now

Race mixing is an issue because there's clear proof that races have differences between each other and we're not all equal.
For example, blacks on average are the least intellectual race on the planet.
So when a black guy has a kid with a white girl he's improving his genetics while the white girl is throwing hers away for the sake of some bullshit love reasoning.
Pretty soon race won't exist and there will just be a bunch of degenerates trashing humanity.
Whites have done more for mankind than any other race and without them everybody suffers...
Except maybe Asians.

it needs no explaining really

as a group you try to keep the foreigners away from you, segregation and all that

nothing is more intimate and connecting than a relationship and then having offspring that is half/half

it's the ultimate invasion, pretty much like a trespasser signing your personal pictures

holy race-intruding chinks Batman

>Asian/black is pretty interesting
>is pretty interesting
>pretty interesting
>pretty
Its the opposite of pretty

tits or GTFO

Because it targets white populations, we take our own side

You can't un-racemix and there's billions of them, not so many of us.

I'm race mixed.

I don't care about any of the genetic mumbo jumbo but it's gonna be real fucking hard for kids if they're bloodline splits off in a billion directions. Race mixing kills actual diversity.

Yeah, tell me about it...the whites in that picture look absolutely terrible.