HORRORS OF HEROIN

Drug addict couple pass out after overdosing on heroin with their TODDLER in the back seat of the car, Ohio cops posted the pictures on Facebook after the pair were pulled over. They wrote: “We feel it necessary to show the other side of this horrible drug.

“We feel we need to be a voice for the children caught up in this horrible mess.
“This child can’t speak for himself but we are hopeful his story can convince another user to think twice about injecting this poison while having a child in their custody.”

thesun.co.uk/news/1756872/shocking-moment-drug-addict-couple-pass-out-after-overdosing-on-heroin-with-their-toddler-in-the-back-seat-of-the-car/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20160909-_-News-_-578857582

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2015/sep/03/uk-sees-huge-rise-in-heroin-and-morphine-related-deaths
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escapism
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/09/ageing-heroin-users-drug-deaths-four-steps-to-save-lives-nhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

>-_-

take your weeb shit and leave

feels good, though

>white people
>human
bahahah

Dealing heroin should be a death sentence.

UK and USA...um, always Anglos...

theguardian.com/society/2015/sep/03/uk-sees-huge-rise-in-heroin-and-morphine-related-deaths

This

Seven years ago, fatalities from opiates overtook fatalities due to road accidents in the US. Sadly, the same phenomenon is now playing out in England. The latest figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), show that last year, 1,732 people died in traffic accidents in the UK compared with 1,989 who died due to opiates in England alone.

Britbongs...

>Anglos
>Human

It's a hell of a drug.

heroin is killing a lot of degenerates in my area
and im thankful for it

praise heroin overdoses

Drug-related deaths of males outnumber those of females by three to one and 60% of deaths occur in 30- to 49-year-olds – compared with an average life expectancy for the rest of the population of 80.

I used to smoke weed and I drink regularly but I really don't understand why people do this insanely debilitating stuff and probably never will. I'm as depressed as they come and will probably shoot myself before long but still wouldn't do this shit.

wait till it takes your kid, buddy

" The child was taken to social services."
It's the least one can do

Part of me hopes they turned to the toddler and said "this is because you won't stop crying at night" right before shooting up

only degenerate people's kids use drugs. they deserve to die.

Looks like a pretty fun time tbqh

Escapism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escapism

That kid is gonna have some serious fucking issues when he gets older.

you mean if he gets older shirley

Not true. Teenagers will rebel no matter how effectively you raise them.

t.Father of two God-fearing Christian boys

he will be the next president of the sharted states of the molock's dick

Heroin is a fucking awful drug and both addiction and withdrawal are nightmare fuel.

During summers growing up, my sister and I used to stay with our father while he was working as a doctor at a methadone clinic. He usually hired a nanny to watch us while he worked but, due to a scheduling conflict, he had to take us with him to the clinic one day. We were basically told to sit in the waiting room and not move unless we really needed something. Unfortunately, this was on the same day that a particularly bad patient was in the midst of a horrible withdrawal in a bathroom down the hall. He sounded like he was dying, some kind of weird combination of retching, moaning and screaming. The worst part was the smell. Vomit and acrid feces mingled together just wasting through the place. I still gag when I think about it.

In 2010, the newly elected Conservative government introduced a new treatment strategy. The policy emphasised the importance of achieving abstinence from drugs rather than merely reducing the harm they can cause. This recovery agenda may have inadvertently contributed to the rise in drug deaths. Unfortunately, even if abstinence is achieved, the odds of relapsing are high. Abstinence reduces the ability to tolerate previously manageable doses of heroin, resulting in an overdose for some.

Have you ever considered that you are a subhuman and that's why your kids are shit too? Why dont you go overdose?

How do these people get jobs to afford heroin? Why can't I get a job with a mechanical engineering degree (I'll take minimum wage) and these drug addicts can?

Think you should expand on "Drugs" m8, a shit ton of illegal drugs are only illegal to forward bullshit agendas and keep us in the dark, go get clued up on drugs. I do however agree that any dumb fuck that does heroin deserves what they get, you can't take heroin and cry later about it being o so addictive, you must have the IQ of a fucking donkey to take something you KNOW is poison to your body.

Look at those eyes. They took them to the E.R. and got them a dose of Narcan. They went from high as fuck to stone sober and dope sick instantly. They are in for a bad ride of chills, pain, sweating and the shits... on top of looking at a long prison sentence for endangering their kid like that.

This is fucking disgusting.

The US has witnessed a 200% rise in prescription-opiate deaths since the millennium, driven by increasing availability and lower costs. The regulatory and marketing environments differ in the US and the UK. In the UK, open marketing of opiates is prohibited and there are stricter controls and monitoring of prescribing. But current drug control measures are outdated and easily circumvented by the internet.

Have you ever considered killing yourself?

>be black
>stick to weed and liquor
>meanwhile, white people stab themselves in the veins so they can feel euphoric for three minutes before falling asleep, which will culminate in their untimely death

I don't get it and I'll never get it.

Needles are fucking terrifying anyway.

>thread about whites using drugs to the point of killing their white offspring
>only 30~ replies

wew

I guess, why not just smoke weed, or if you want to be edgy do some coke? This heroin and meth shit is fucking insane.

No using the drug should be

my father was a head master of a high school hostel for 30 years. kids using drugs are 100% parents fault. take a genuine interest in your childs upbringing and well being and they wont rebel and turn into faggot junkies.

>weed is a gateway drug
They said...

Vodka is enough for me to forget my worries.

It already is if you use it long enough.

>They wrote: “We feel it necessary to show the other side of this horrible drug.

yeah, because it is soooo infuriating to hear nothing but the positive, beneficial effects of heroin from the media.

what idiot wrote this?? arrest HIM

The state is probably "unknowingly" paying for it.

>Why can't I get a job with a mechanical engineering degree
Air Force will take you unless you have really bad criminal or drug history.

It already is. It just takes a little while.

Anyone remembers that Australian , a year ago or so, who kept posting the same thread over on over on Sup Forums how heroin is the ultimate redpill and the Jewish media is trying to keep the white man away from it ?

Why don't you go pray for it :^)

heroin isnt actually heroin anymore its w-18 or carfentanil

there are tons of news stories about overdose deaths now because of this

Reminder that heroin is coming in from Mexico. Build that wall!

Yeah, he always claimed to be a university student or something.

>be black
>have an uneducated opinion about something
>refuse to understand the core of the problem
>whatever just roll a blunt
Yeee buddy can you go be a nigger somewhere else.

one day you're smoking some pot and the next you're in the back alley, sucking off a dude to shoot meth with infected needles

you know it to be true

that arm

do what i do and pretend that pic is fake.

oh, that guy. yeah, he's dead now.

wanna guess what happened to him?

emus got him

i'm pretty sure it IS fake.

while they can indeed get very dark in color from the soft tissue necrosis, abscesses developed from injecting drugs have a lump in the center, where macerated, decayed flesh and dead white blood cells collect.

Either he got a dose with some fentanyl in it or he quit Sup Forums. Which goes without saying that no one ever leaves here, so probably option a.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/09/ageing-heroin-users-drug-deaths-four-steps-to-save-lives-nhs

it's makeup for an art piece, dumbshits.

It's just horrible

Not familiar with that feel, lad.

why call us dumb shits for expressing empathy?

I think he should get a paternity test. That kid looks nothing like him and has an awful lot of black pixels.

Spoken like a true politician. Why punish the people selling it? You aren't advocating for banning the sale of alcohol when a DUI fatality occurs.

>Toothpaste
>Flag
>Country

shit is fucked in ohio

idk why

Fake

>Why punish the people selling it?
Because it's illegal you mongoloid. Alcohol isn't illegal.

>Be cancer survivor
>Body full of horrible problems
>Need pain medication to live from one day to the next.
>Go in for prescription, doctor wont prescribe anymore.
>Live in pain or do Heroin
>Heroin easier to get than perception drugs.

You can thank the medical establishment for these things.

fake as fuck
an abscess that big would be too damaged to inject into

thanx shart

Jaywalking is also illegal. Just because something is illegal, it doesn't necessarily mean the law is justified.
People are going to do drugs whether they're illegal or legal. Locking people up for dealing and possession just puts a financial strain on the taxpayers considering it costs $40k/year to house a prisoner, more if they have medical issues.

Fuck you. I see you live in a nice gated adderall laced neighborhood. Step outside to the real world, faggot.

So many edgy kids here, but imagine if this kid was you. Fuck these worthless parents, fucking irresponsible pieces of shit.

When it's time to shoot yourself, you might try heroin first. Makes life beautiful for a month or two, then the hell is worse.

>kids using drugs are 100% parents fault

This.

Tfw former oxycodone and fentanyl addict. Had a job the whole time. I used on weekdays and withdrawed on my days off to bring down tolerance. Withdrawal sucks, but the longer you chase the dragon the worse they are. At the end i was so pro i knew how much i could use before physical addiction, so no withdrawals. Quit anyways, got tired of being broke.

implying most of Sup Forums didn't have shitty lives growing up

But seriously, why can't these crackas just smoke a blunt or something?

>Just because something is illegal, it doesn't necessarily mean the law is justified.
No one is arguing against that. The fact is if you make heroin illegal, you better come up with a proper punishment otherwise there was no point in making it illegal in the first place.

Natural selection at work. Now if only the kid could get an overdose too.

Yeah Im sure all heroine users are cancer patients who dindu nuffin

Isn't it expensive? How did you pay for it? Don't you need to steal? Did you sell your ass?

I'm directly related to Charles Romley Alder Wright, you're welcome junkies. Enjoy my families legacy.

Over here it is easier to get meth than weed right now.

Looks like it's time to BAN ALL DRUGS!!1

Oh wait...

fucking white trash making us look bad

Good thing I'm not white.

tbf that's because we've managed (don't ask me how with the way our local councils 'work') to build the safest road network on the planet (discounting tiny non-countries with like 10 cars)

Like being an edgy little fuckwad on pol?

Blunts are nigger tier.

Peter Hitchens was a retarded trot who took drugs 40 years ago and his parents were anything but degenerate. Kids do stupid things.

>core of the problem
People using a drug that's notoriously addictive and deadly and then getting addicted and dying?

The irony is that if it were scores of blacks being killed this way, you'd be laughing. But I guess if it's white people, this is some complex, multilayered social issue, right?

I guess I'm just giving it the same amount of fucks I would be given by you if I were found drowned in a puddle of my own vomit. Pretty sure you'd call me a dumb nigger and go about your life. But yeah please excuse my lack of empathy.

I'll just get blackout drunk and smoke some cigarettes, like I said even on the brink of death I don't see why I would ever inject heroin into my veins.