What do you guys think of "Phoebe and her Unicorn"?

What do you guys think of "Phoebe and her Unicorn"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrnwTpHBXpI
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87813487/#87813487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the next post will be ban worthy

why do you say that? just trying to discuss a cute little comic

Go back to /mlp/ faggot!

It's nice. bit amazed actually it hasn't been made into a pilot or something

sorry, I was betting my luck a certain poster would appear and some how find a way to blame this on that show I'm not allowed to speak about. Otherwise, Phobe and her unicorn is perfectly allowed here since we have had threads in the past with no trouble.

That guy's been gone ever since he got doxxed.

Does the Unicorn get shaved at anypoint?

That's the author's fetish

>he got doxxed.
Sauce? I want to believe

>he hasn't seen it
hahaha

That's odd; I thought the strip was called Heavenly Nostrils.

is it?

Weird that there aren't other unicorn shows around little girls can watch, seemed an untapped market if you ask me.

Apparently not?

God level waifu

It was originally called that on the web. When it went to newspapers, the title changed.

There was one show that tried to take MLP's crown, but I haven't heard a thing about it since it's last trailer. Fittingly enough posting it is also a bannable offense for whatever reason
youtube.com/watch?v=lrnwTpHBXpI

He's been successfully summoned in an other thread right now. That piece of shit isn't going away.

>When it went to newspapers

Oh shit, it's a newspaper comic now?

You tread on very thin ice, OP.

It has been for 10 years now

Pretty good for a Calvin and Hobbes rip-off.

When will this "Calvin and Hobbes rip off" meme against comics end?

When comics stop ripping off Calvin and Hobbes

Wtf, I'm pretty sure it hasn't even been on the web that long.

>He hasn't seen cocaine drake bell
there, search for yourself desuarchive.org/co/thread/87813487/#87813487

More please

This pic look like it was done in a g4 style but whatever.

I don't like when they give unicorns tails like this. Is this supposed to make them look more like they did in the whatever mythology they come from? Well then she should've had a goatee too.

How does one not rip off calvin and hobbes?
it seems like anyone who tries the "kid and their animal" trope it gets labeled as such

She looks very princessly there.

I always like how the artist drew the unicorn like a actual depiction of a medical unicorn and not just pop culture version which is a horse with a single horn on it's head(not that it's a bad thing)

You should have a goatee.

She doesn't have a goatee because she's female.

the fast horse surrogate shares the name of the most similar character from the Loud House hmm

I like it very much, but I'll always remember it as Heavenly Nostrils. Why they thought they needed to change it for newspapers will forever elude me. "Heavenly Nostrils" is much more memorable than "Phoebe and her Unicorn".

it can be entertaining but the author is a piece of crap

You are a piece of crap.

the author made a comic about fucking dogs and ate their own dick

You eat your own dick everyday, so who are you to accuse?

Unicorn is for shaving

purty damn cute.

Definitely not a Calvin and Hobbes rip-off.

calvin and hobbes ended. the correct number of calvin and hobbes comics that should exist at any given time is at least 1.
ponly the males have goatees. you're a faggot if you dont understand what unicorns are supposed to look like. it's not rocket science
step 1. goat
step 2. gazelle proportions
step 3. fuse horns together into a single gazelle horn
done

Isn't this by the guy who made a comic about dog fucking ?

enjoy your ba

oh

if only it was about dogfucking. that would have been forgivable at worst and pawesome at best
for your sanity don't look into it. just understand he has largely apologized for it.

Would you daughter a goblin, Sup Forums?

Haven't seen this show, but from my cnowledge of mlp an the Loud House, I can deduct that the character in question is named Lynn

I'd wonder how the hell she got my hair despite being a girl and why it doesnt match her tail tuft
otherwise just treat her nice and tell her i dont know what happens to goblins at puberty but whatever it is it's healthy and we'll get through it together

>because it's so pink

W-What did she mean by this?

i dream that in [currentyear+(1)] we and our brethren at the board that cannot be named to be reunited once more

we have lived long enough in fear and division.
it is time to mend and unite.

someday, man. someday.

Man, I don't want to unite with Sup Forums. So much shit-posting would ensue.

As for the other board, yes. It was stupid that it split off to begin with.

I unironically wish this, if only for Sup Forums, /tg/ and /toy/.

I WANNA FUCK THIS HORSE

Keep your pony posting in your quarantine board.

You're not the only one.

it's not a horse. it's not even similar to a horse.
do you like, go to a dairy farm and talk about all the pretty horses?

I know that 95% of the board that must not be named is just greentext beggar threads or memeposting, but would they even want to leave their own personal cesspit to come back to just a paltry single general on Sup Forums? Better to reign in Hell and all that.

No, he comes back constantly.
He doesn't care because there aren't any user's in his area to scare him into not being a faggot.

>unicorn mating dance

Fine, let's get this over with.

I just want to talk about the show in a place that won't be entirely swallowed up by fetishes and shitty fan fiction.

To do that you'd first need Hiro to learn anything about this website, or Western pop-culture in general, and he's not going to bother.

Impossibru.

But both those things are omnipresent on the internet. Perhaps you could stand on a street corner and yell your thoughts at passing cars.

I think it's the same LOL SO QUIRKY crap Simpson always does. I don't bother to read it since I got enough of that shit with Ozy and Millie. Just from the few strips I've seen it appears to be dripping with a smug sense of superiority, much like every other comic I've seen from Simpson.

Why people keep giving this shaving obsessed clown attention, I'll never know.

The cartoonist is actually a woman.

Ive read a lot of strips of heavenly nostrils, easily over a hundred, and I didn't really notice?
I mean, it may be the case that Im just dumb and totally inept at getting this kind of thing, but could you point out and explain how you've come to such conclusions?

Unicorns are like horses, you can milk them and fuck them like horses.

Theoretically, if said kid would have different, maybe not so friendly relationship with said animal or something

yeah okay they are mammals.
good luck fucking a unicorn though. they react negatively to high levels of human sex hormones. some wont go near you unless youre a virgin

Best girl?

Don't trigger the anons, user.

>some wont go near you unless youre a virgin
J-jokes on them!

>tfw I'd probably be happier that way

Unicorns are for killing and harvesting their blood and horns, not for fug

You can do both tho.

Why the fuck have the mods not removed this /mlp/ pony shit yet?

their blood becomes impure when you fug them though

>The mere existence of equines in any medium is ground for deletion
Going on seven years people

again, not equines. bovids.
It's not really hard to tell the difference. the horn should have been your clue. horns are only found on artiodactyls

jesus christ it really has been that long hasn't it. where the fuck did the time go?

... also is that peter the panda dressed as perry the platypus with weird swirly spirit flames and that weird japanese hobo bindle thing?

>magic horses need to follow real world biology
k

>implying magic is not just super advanced science

what the hell are ya talking about?

so not Sup Forums?

fuck them like you were a horse or fuck them like they were a horse?

they're not horses and they're only a little bit magic. it's not like people can't be a little magic too. Dogs and cats have all kinds of powers, anyway. and sharks and catfish and whatnot.
What you're basically doing is like saying "Yeah, griffins! they're like, half bird, half lizard, right?"

Is Tommy Simms still active anywhere>

Seven years and the cancer has not been purged.
Moot made a mistake.

Ponies and shit like that need to stay on /mlp/.
The channel was made for a reason, to keep them contained.

Marigold Heavenly Nostrils is neither little nor a pony, you cur!

MLP?

This very judgemental of me to say and I think I'm wrong in this regard but it feels a bit uncomfortable that the author of this comic is a transwoman, especially that it's marketed towards little girls.

I know it shouldn't bother me as she probably felt like a girl on the inside as a child but it feels like she is trying to make up for the fact she wasn't able to actually live as a girl as a child through the comic sometimes.

Glad you know that you are wrong