Pooh SHIIIT

Pooh SHIIIT

WHO'S YOU GONNA VOTE FOR?

twitter.com/noobde/status/805898241753620480

Poor Tim and Timfags lol

Tim is already a given, since he's the iconic Robin. The other three gotta fight for 2nd place.

There are people who actually like Damien?

>tim
>iconic

Isn't Nightwing dead in Injusticeverse? Are they going to be pulling from alt-Earths again?

at least them should get the name right

anyway, horrible choices
what a waste

>Tim
>iconic
The best he's gotten in years was the first half of the Red Robin run and being a piece of white bread for five minutes in Young Justice

who else?

Why can't anyone spell his fucking name right?

DamiAn. Jesus fucking christ.

People who actually read all of Morrison's Batman & Robin through Batman Inc, and then also Tomasi's Batman & Robin and Robin: Son of Batman.

Well, you didn't actually think they wouldn't have the Joker in, right?

God fucking dammit I want my fucking husbando.

How do you vote without tweetter?

I'll be very surprised if they don't include both Red Hood and Nightwing.

When's Boon actually going to start revealing characters again rather than just polling shit?

Well technically Damien is now Nightwing in that universe so a vote for either could end up as a vote for both.

How about instead of more Twitter polls you actually fucking show something? How many more months are we going to have to wait?

He can't even spell Damian right

>C'mon, Bruce, did you really think I would side with you? Clark is doing something. Something more than you ever could. Something you would never do, even after what happened to us.

No Tim Drake?

Dickfags and Damifag btfo

Jason confirmed best boy, Sup Forums on suicide watch.

Tim has no use.
Dick is already grown up Robin, Jason was the dead one, and Damian is current one if Tim isn't.

when was the last I2 reveal?

Harley and Deadshot back in goddamn August.

August.

>Damian actually has votes.

Never.

Boon has become addicted to polling. It's an issue. He can't help himself.

Red Bird?

>muh boi Jason taking the win
JASONFAGS UNITE

Seriously why do all this now and still not reveal anything? They easily could shown character trailers at The Game Awards or PSX but they still refuse to show fucking anything. It's kind of hard to get excited about future DLC guests or whatever the fuck these polls are for when we don't even know a third of the base roster yet.

Well of course he won the poll, people have been begging for him to make it in since the first game.

This same shit happened with MKX. NRS always does these long media blackouts at this time of year, and it does nothing except piss fans off.

>People with taste split between Damian and Dick

fucking jason

Isn't Dick dead and Damian going by Nightwing now?

>liking Damian
>having taste

Pick one.

Did we have to wait 3+ months between each MKX kharacter reveal?

This.

They really fucked up the ballot by not specifying who we are actually getting.

They've already given us a shit Damianwing why would people vote for that again.

In the comic doesn't dead Dick gain Deadman powers? Let's see that shit. Its a kickass combo.

Not each but there was one large gap. We got the game reveal at E3 and a few reveals after like with this game and then after Quan-Chi got revealed in October we proceeded to get no reveals or any info until January for no apparent reason. We're in that info drought period now but hopefully it will end by the end of the month.

Nightwang

Hopefully. There's currently only 11 characters revealed IIRC

Only one option.