Does she actually drink the water in her water skin?

Does she actually drink the water in her water skin?
It must be pretty disgusting after she uses it to attack people.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=51370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They only drink it in emergencies tbf

She sustained herself completely on Aang's and Sokka's body fluids. That talk about Momo and Appa was only rumors though.

It is show that water benders can easily purify water.

But I can already see that this thread is meant to post water tribe girls, due to the dumb question on OP.

FemSokka would have been the perfect waifu, all girls would totally forgive MaleKatara for being a killjoy and both MaleAzula and FemZuko would be more popular than they were. I don't see much changing for FemAang, but MaleToph would have been a loss, not story, but fanbase wise.

Zutara is best pairing, and will always be my prefered headcanon.

Agreed. It's not even a meme ship. It's what should have happened instead of "hey we're the main characters, let's get together "

Why does he look so small, aren't Toph and Aang the same age?

In as far as both of them are awful, boring and annoying people who deserve to suffer each other.

Please jump off the nearest cliff

>MaleAzula and FemZuko would be more popular than they were

No

The fem Sokka of this artist is super tall. Probably she grew faster than her male counterpart at an early age, like some girls do.

The fact you can't see that Aang and Katara had a relationship similar to a mother/son or brother/sister instead of a implicit romantic relationship is kind of autistic. It would be like Aang fucking Tofts brains out.

in the episode in the desert she gives the water to sokka and hes like wait is this your bending water? and then gags

which can lead you to believe that she does not drink her bending water. except in a desert.

I need to agree that Male Azula would be fucking everywhere due to fujoshits that like pretty boys.

They were both into it, dont be such a blind shipper. They cant get off each other on the comics.

>part of the royal family that killed Kataras parents vis a vis war
>zuko is hideously disfigured
Yea no

Also Azula was perfect as is. She doesn't need anything changed from her character.

Blood > Water

>M!Zula: pretty boy, jerk, effective in combat and in charge, has soul problems
Absolutely perfect for pantie wetting.

>F!Zuko: a disfigured but still beautiful girl, strong but hurting and fragile, nice at heart
Absolutely perfect for penis raising.

Their current following would seem like pitiful little cults compared to what their genderbent counterparts could have had,

>>M!Zula: pretty boy, jerk, effective in combat and in charge, has soul problems
>Absolutely perfect for pantie wetting.

This sounds like absolute dog shit.

It would be trivial for a waterbender to purify water to make it safe to drink.

Water Tribes are in the arctic with no access to fresh water after all, you think they were drinking salt water?

Is the ocean in Avatar even salt water?

Is arctic snow salt snow?

No idea, either way remember that there's that bit with them cleaning up the water in that one village so clearly there's precedence for it.

Maleazula would be considered a chump with how much Azula jobbed, and malezuko was already really popular

>It would be trivial for a waterbender to purify water to make it safe to drink.
It's not at all clear to me that that's true because we don't know how granular their control over water is. Like if you gave me a sieve I could filter SOME things out of water but I wouldn't be able to remove bacteria, nasty chemicals, and other tiny shit unless I had a really fine filter. Likewise maybe their bending can't get out the really small stuff. We saw them remove mud from water with the help of an earthbender, but maybe that's the limit of what they can filter out. I don't know.

Actually. Can they make steam from water? I think that would work pretty well at filtering out most shit. It's why rain water is relatively pure.

>Water Tribes are in the arctic with no access to fresh water
I think arctic snow if fresh.

Katara turned ocean water into steam in episode 1 of Fire.

Just going to dump this them.

AS you guys can see it is censured so this can be posted on a blue board like this, thus not violating any rule!

That's because you're a guy. Everyone with a penis and over 13 hated Sasuke and Itachi, but girls fucking loved them.

Well we got what we got.

>men
>hating sasuke and itachi
>not using them as avatars or usernames

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is making me laugh way harder than it should.

>over 13
Also I should have specified non-gay men.

How is it gay if I like Azula?

It's probably gay in some way. But I was talking to this guy MaleZula would be an insufferable prick to men and a godsend to women. Much like the Uchihas were.

sauce

Go to paheal and search the artist name, you lazy shit.

yes i'll just wait until the artist's name magically appears somewhere

it's not like i'm asking because I couldn't find it in the first place.

>he doesnt know the katawa shoujo effect
>of how much people want to fuck disfigured/retarded/mentally ill girls

>(You)

There you go. I'll place that right next to your Dr. Who button. And the Klance fan art.

lmfao desu even i made a itachi username in middle school

Not sorry to say, you're wrong, user. This man would rule all females he wanted.

M!Azula wouldn't be sexy enough to justify his creepiness.
FemZuko best waifu tho

Sorry, I'm not gay.

Neither am I.

A guy did a delivery for me on /aco/.

But I edited some things.

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=51370

Zoop's spamming thrall really did number on Sup Forums, huh? Can even mention anything Avatar related without that shit popping up.

>waaaahh why are people talking about this particular subject, it must be a zoop conspiration!

Zoop is a faggot with shitty ideas, but good taste for r63 waifus. Not my fault that r63 avatar characters are so good.

Where's the lie, though? Calm down. Not my fault you caught feelings for liking the same shit.

Its just that its annoying people bringing up Zoop all the time. Its like you cant like a character that he also likes, without people making drama.

The fuck's a Zoop?

>It is show that water benders can easily purify water.
In The Painted Lady episode when they were cleaning the water they still had to boil it to make it safe to drink.

A guy who spammed requests of rule 63 characters and usually has really shitty ideas. He for example had terrible ideas for Dextra.

I usually just ignore him.

On the other side, he comissions good artists like Breelom and ICS to do characters that otherwise would have no art. This I have to apreciate.

C'mon, I've never even done stuff with Dextra!
Also, never commissioned ICS.