Are you training to better your nation, anons? We face war, droves of refugees and other illegal immigrants...

Are you training to better your nation, anons? We face war, droves of refugees and other illegal immigrants, shame and assault of Trump supporters, and an abundant pussification of males all over the world.

We each have a responsibility to stand up to these growing threats to our nation, our heritage, and masculinity as a whole.

So anons, are you training? And if so why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger I'm trying to get rich over here.

Ain't nobody got time for dat

>getting pysched up only to deadlift 405

nigger go back the cardio area.... what are you doing here.

Sup Forums would rather sit down all day and complain then actually do anything that pushes themselves forward

It takes three hours a week you fat tard

Pham look again that's five plates not four

How does me being great at dead lifts better serve my country? Go on dummy, expand on this.

>It takes three hours a week
no wonder poor people stay poor

What the fuck do you care what people on /pol do? Jesus what is it with some of you and your obession with NEETs? You're fucking weirder than they are you clown.

This is you isn't it?

Yes. I was 283 at the start of the year, and am now 225. About 6 waist sizes Well toned arms, and only a tiny bit belly fat left. I am making my body great again, greater than ever before!

>why should you care that Sup Forums does nothing but shit up what could be a good board by complaining about everything an doing nothing

Fuck off

60lbs is a YUUUUGE deal. Well done user I am proud of you. Keep on

I train by playing sports and lifting weights at home. I do a lot of running too.

Deadlifting massive amounts is going to destroy your body and leave you crippeled at age 35.

Not lifting weights or whatnot, but digging in my yard, moving a couple of tons of lumber and a half a dozen tons of gravel by hand this month seems to be working well for me. Plus I get to build a shed from it all so I can further my handiness skills like woodworking, masonry and other things too dangerous to do inside around my wife.

Thanks senpai. Been to the gym every single day since Feb 1st. Except 2 days in august when I went camping and pigged out, and gained 2lbs. It was reward of sorts, but lost that within the week

I do worry about this but I just love it so much. I tried calisthenics for a while but I just didn't care for it. Never felt like I got a good enough work out. Bench press, squat, deadlift. The meat of all my workouts.

I did calisthenics for 16 months straight and got quite strong. You probably don't know what you're doing. Gotta make it harder just like adding more weight to the bar.

Weights are still king for getting jacked quickly.

>materialism will save our Western Civilisation
How about you go read some books, silly Burger.

I didn't say it wasn't good or didn't work, I just couldn't find any enjoyment in it. I didn't feel as good doing calisthenics.

Plus the bar's 45 lbs, and it's 5 plates, not 4. FUCK bro! Do you even lift?!

I tried, But none of the gyms in my area have Feeding tubes.

Feels bad man.

>tfw starting strength

QUADS LIKE FROGS

I started training about 4 weeks ago, still working on my form and trying to optimize my diet.

Anyone have any tips for a beginner that aren't /fit/-tier?

lmao4plates + bar == 405 lbs

What he said was correct assuming there were actually 4. What, do you think lmao5plates!!! + bar is 540?

go to /fit
read the sticky
what, you think youre too good for that shit?

I've read the sticky.

Do you think you're too good to use upper-case letters?

What's with no one doing cardio anymore? Fuck endurance, right?

use to bodybuild from 20-26. Had a kid and had move and get new job and fell out of it all. Just starting getting back into it from last week i'm now 29. Doing it from home now. my home gym will get more equipment as the months go on.

>5 plates + bar
Thats 495 familan

t. Obese nordic "powerlifter" who's body can't into combat

Part of the cardio kills gains meme.

We just give the temporary visas so they can reach murica and canada, no need to do anything else.

Yeah, I have tendonitis and I'm recovering from surgery on my wrists but I'm still in good shape.
I honestly think it's cause I have good genes, when I was in a cast after surgery I barely lost any muscle at all and when I started doing some light lifting/swimming my muscles doubled in size. Plus I can do the plank for a good 5 minutes(two rounds of ssb4) and I've been doing that every day for a long time now.
Unfortunately though my arms just look like they're about level 2 or 3 compared to the noobs around me, while my legs are like at level 5

I don't get the whole glamor muscle thing. I'd rather look smaller and have better overall fitness than be massive with no stamina.

Sweet digits. I have a treadmill that I run on four days a week. Did 4.25 miles last Tuesday pushing myself, I normally do 2.5, to 3. I do calisthenics and firearms training the off days. Trying to be functional, not necessarily aesthetic or huge. I still want to maintain some idea of normalcy so my opponents will always underestimate me.

I'm eating properly and starting boxing again. Starting to take lifting seriously for the first time in a year or so.

Will swapping smoking tobacco for vaping make me more or less prepared for the muslim hordes? Will it make me gay?

don't worry about '''optimizing''' your diet.

its too easy to fall off and quit that way.

just do your best to eat healthily and exercise. people who take it too seriously at first always fail

How about don't do either.

Ah, let me explain. I just want to eat a caloric surplus. I've always ate healthy foods but I intend to gain weight and it's hard to know how much I'm eating and how much energy I'm expending.

Thank you for the advice, in any case.

Boxing(well, and snowboarding) is how I fucked up my wrists and knees. Make sure to stretch properly and never hit anything with your full strength unless it's a straight punch.
Also, be sure to stretch every single time. Part of working out is stretching, so make sure you have time to stretch. If you don't have time to stretch, don't work out, seriously, you'll get tendinitis like "that" once you start doing sprints.

my dl has been stalled at 415 for so long that my squat is going to be higher in like a month. it's mainly my right hand can't hold the bar and it slips out of my fingers. how do I fix this? should I get some chalk?

You're such a idiot. You need exercise to function properly. Your work suffers because you're an out of shape fatass.

Train your mind

It's good to go to the gym and get strong but intelligence is where whites standout.

I've done my part and became a chemical engineer now it's your turn, do something with your life

Chalk, mixed grip.

Stealth rare

Physicaly training is incredibly important, but so is mental training.

Engineering, mathematics, finance/economics, and biology are the most practical fields for us to learn and use to destroy jewish interest.

cant into mixed grip my arms are retarded

Currently studying comp sci. It's not a Jewish meme is it?

It will make you gay but who cares? Sup Forums is pretty much an LGBT board.

Opponents? Are you some sort of competitor?

Learning to code is important, comp sci....well I guess it ties into engineering in a way.

Knowing how to code can make you a millionaire.

>Will it make me gay

Just asking the question makes you gay.

Opponent-any entity that would oppose me in any arena

Be it workplace, street, anywhere an opponent can challenge you in a myriad of ways. If you don't acknowledge this you are already defeated.

>muh heritage!

>tfw my back is hurting and now I cant deadlift or squat temporarily

muh gains

>tfw putting on weight so I can bulk up over the winter time

I'm 6'2 177 lbs right now, trying to get to 195 by next spring

No overhead press? Get on my level fuccboi

>tfw only deadlift 300, bench 225 and my squat is...185
Kill me desu. I'm working on it

>overhead press?

It's where you lift the barbell up over your head. It feels incredible

manlet who can dl 405 and can run will definitely defeat superstrong 600 lb dl when humans finally develop firearms.

...wait....

I can OHP lmao1.5pl8 for 3 reps but I don't do it anymore, used to be my favorite lift. My right shoulder always always gets impingement syndrome when I do overhead. It's not my form, just my genetics. Left shoulder is fine, right is a disaster.

Btw my ID keeps changing because my work WIFI a shit

SUP GUYS

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS NIGGER I PERSONALLY THINK HE IS BASED I GOT SICK GAINS WITH THIS RECIPE

youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w

That sucks m8. Yeah my torso is asymmetrical as fuck and I have a weird chest deformity. When I'm bench pressin one of my arms will crap out and I'll have to press it up on a diagonal slant

How the fuck do you only squat 185 yet have 225 bench. That's like 3-4 months training from being torpid.

look at this smug dyel

You aren't going to have enough protein and steroids during a long war (revolution, serious troubles with government (food supply)) to keep up those muscles.

Learn to grapple, learn to fucking fight, and learn to March with a full backpack AND run.
Marines look like they do because they spend their life on the boat, not on the field.

I run and I do muay thai. Weightlifting is a meme, just make sure you have basic strenght, i.e. you are stronger than the average male

This and he's using chalk when will they learn

If I'm smug you're the queen. Being a smartass is a natural response to rude people.

I do a mixture of weight training, calistehnics, running, and ruck marching.

I'm going to selection so it makes sense really.

>Leg Day
>still doing splits

you guys suck

I train my mind to create sick comebacks for non-americans on Sup Forums.

Both lifting and cardio-workouts are what works for me. Am training for military and so far I'm healthy and my physical and mental health is at it's peak.

>excuses
Fuck off, fat/lanky piece of shit.

The most excersize I ever do is jog with my dog for 30 minutes four times a day lad. Shame because I've been doing this for 5 years now and I still have a pot belly.

Try laying off the poutine

Is that really your best banter, lad?
>Try laying off the poutine
Really lad? You could have at least went with
>"jog with my dog", is that what Canadians call it now?