What is Sup Forums's religion?

If it's Christianity, how can you justify it when Jesus was a jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=owURacUBpX0
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when Jesus was a jew?

Don't be asking those kinds of questions, goy.

>>b-but jesus kicked a merchant out of Synagogue so he CAN'T be a jew!

That's probably my favorite bad argument. See: marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

Left wing poor jews have always hated the right wing rich jews.

Independent Muslim convert, I mix Alawite and Sufi beliefs and those both incorporate Platonic and Gnostic beliefs. I identify primarily as an Alawite.

>how can you justify it when Jesus was a jew?
by pointing out that using that as a refutation is a genetic fallacy.

>genetic fallacy

here you go:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy

yeah, i know faggot

so, do you have any argumentation against the notion that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior that isn't fallacious?

mix of buddhism, spiritualism, taoism, confucianism and the likes. all religions are pretty much the same senpai, each one is just lacking perspective in one way or another

In this case it's not a fallacy though.

Christianity is defined by the teachings of christ.
Christ affirmed the jewish religion. That's what he taught. They say he is the fulfillment of the jewish prophesy. That's what the religion is.

It's Judaism where the massiah has come to earth.

all of them faggot
there is no proof jesus is
>lord and saviour
NO PROOF faggot

Shia Lebouf converted on the Set of that recent movie.

If a hollywood Jew will risk his whole career by joining Christianity, there has to be something to it.

I struggle with my faith sometimes but there are plenty of brilliant people who took up Christianity and almost across the board, peoples lives seem to improve when they do.

Mine included. and since i've lost my way i've gotten more depressed.

help me (true) Sup Forumsacks. I find myself surrounded by and ridiculed by non-believers and it takes a toll on me and makes me question my own intelligence.

A Jew, by definition, hates and rejects Jesus. So Jesus cannot be a jew himself.

Even the fallen angel cannot deny the truth.

>666
>some jews hate other jews
>that means the other jews aren't jews
faggot christkike logic

>What is Sup Forums's religion?

There is no God but Kek, and Pepe is his prophet.

Pagan fag reporting in

>he isnt a kekromancer

WITNESS

what's being stated here is that because Christ was a jew, that makes Christianity wrong.

that's the fallacy.

You're confusing spirituality with (((organized religion))). People of all religions feel what you feel. including Muhammad right before he blows himself up to bang some virgins. Would suck if they're right, eh?

the only teaching of christ that survived was "love thy neighbor" which is just the golden rule.

all, or pretty much all other documentation was completely fabricated, or lost in translation. he wasn't even crucified, but he did ascend.

you will see everything in a whole new light if you read the nag hammadi library and become educated in gnosticism.don't stop there though.

>shia lebouf
if anything that should be a warning against christkikery you filthy faggot

Why are areas where Chritianity thrives so much more prosperous?

Why do bibles survive house and car fires that destroy everything else around it?

I've also experienced way too many "coincidences" to not at least entertain that maybe Jesus is in fact the Truth.

I feel shame for ever doubting tbhh

He gave up being "one of the tribe", which we of all people should know brings untold advantages, because he felt a higher calling.

Why did reading some lines from the Bible have such a profound impact on him?

there is no proof of anything, just evidence pointing toward one conclusion or another.
how that evidence is weighed is subjective to the individual perceiving it.
there is a ton of historical evidence for the birth, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ:
youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=owURacUBpX0

He died. Hope every jew would do the same.

don't put all your eggs in one basket. yeshua is not the only path and his teaching is so muddled that you're better off researching other types of religious philosophy

reminder: reincarnation was a central pillar of belief in Christianity until the 5th century, when all biblical references of it were removed

because he's a dumb faggot

The bible makes me feel good when i read it and particularly in Pslams and Proverbs, there is a lot of timeless wisdom.

I'm not against learning about other Religions but there has got to be a reason Christianity spread so far, from a group of 12 or so people, long before the age of the internet.

>implying jesus wasn't the anti-jew

nigger pls

by all means, read the bible. you just have to interpret it with a few things in mind in order to understand the bigger picture

His net worth says otherwise.

Jung/Taoist take on Druidism

>using a jew to jew goyim
materialistic faggot

Jesus tried to fix what was wrong with Judaism, and he was persecuted for it. But it his place he created Christianity.

Hail Odin!

Call me old fashioned, but the Old Gods are the best Gods.

Atheist. You guys sound like fucking gullible retards when you start talking about God.

However I think you're all completely right when you say Christianity saved and grew Europe.

I merely am implying that to attain that level of success in his craft, he'd have to be a bit more than a "dumb faggot".

I myself do not seek out such material gain else i'd probably have a job

>old gods
they're dead.
Christians killed them by cutting down their magic trees

material success is not an indicator of spiritual truth

>Why are areas where Chritianity thrives so much more prosperous?

Because white people

>Why do bibles survive house and car fires that destroy everything else around it?

You're retarded

Jesus was obviously white, stupid.

Right -- all the sages throughout history have espoused distinct, mutually exclusive belief systems, culminating in your intellectual triumph of unifying the world's religions into a coherent whole. Do you have a newsletter?

All religion is bullshit, all philosophy is bullshit. There is no Nirvana, no Enlightenment to purse. This is it. This shitpost right here. This is the Kingdom of Heaven. Direct experience or nothing at all.

Why dont all those visigoths just merc that fag with the retarded haircut

Whatever helps you sleep.

sometimes you need to fight fire with fire, pajeet

Radan is that you? You stole a kid!

Again, i was merely implying that his success, which far exceeds just his material gain, implies that he is not just a "dumb faggot"

>Why are areas where Chritianity thrives so much more prosperous?

Not working out so well for Africa, or Mexico, or those South American shit holes... To name a few.

ok shlomo
>get the dumb goyim to follow the bad jew like a good goy
faggot
of course he is
he's just a rich dumb faggot making shit movies for retarded goyim

Pantheism, dude; we are inside God, God is not separated of us: we are part of god. All things bad and good in the search of a balance.

>mutually exclusive
not really lol

God damn you.

I would answer atheism, but I'm pretty sure that no faith equals no religion.

Yes unlike everyone else around him.

>never having been to S.America confirmed

They lead much better family centered lives than people in the middle east.
As far as africa, if there is a school or any semblance of progress, you can be Christians are behind it.

creation are creator are inseparable
oneness is the objective reality

the concept of atheism itself has no significant meaning to it but atheists in general have some of the most complex and contradictory belief systems of all time.

jesus loves you too, currynigger :^)

>Be me
>Be deppressed
>want to kill myself
>Find god
>There is hope again
>After 10 years i finaly feel like i can get happy again someday
>Praise god
>prophet

>marxists.org
>you picked the perfect signal to show the world you're a faggot
Stopped reading there, nigger.

Not an argument.

>believing the devil is real
>just can't bring yourself to believe in God

cuck logic.

what a faggot
jews invented satan, faggot
the same jews who invented their god YHWH who is jesus' father
cuck faggot

>That's not an argument

Well neither is your post so now we can all just shit in our hands and eat it.

You keep falsely attributing white\european prosperity to Christianity. You know who else was prosperous? White pagans.. That's okay, it's an honest rookie mistake due to political correctness. Christianity attracts europeans, which leads to progress. Look at what happens in those regions of Africa where white people are driven out by force and Christianity remains? They turn to shitholes they were before white people came along.

Wotan mit uns, my friend

>2016
>worshipping a kike on a stick

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

Born and raised Catholic, but in the last 10 years I just don't give a shit about religion. Life is too fucking short and precious to waste it on completating about higher beings and possible deities. Whether some sort of "god" exists or not - I don't care, it doesn't bother me and I simply choose not to think about it. I still go to mass like once or twice per month, but that's purely due to social obligations.

Wisen up, people.

Jews 2000 years ago were not the same as now. The didn't want to race mix, they weren't SJW, they couldn't use the holocaust etc etc

Mmm, yes. That's the right story. Good goy. Make sure to not bring up all of the times we've been kicked to the curb for our Jew tricks.

>muh hedonism
you'll never slake your thirst and find true contentment attempting to satiate your worldly desires.

i dont know, i use to be an 'atheist' i didnt belive in god but i didnt use ot as an excuse to pretend i was better than everyone else, and ive never once worn a fedora let alone tipped one, but now after some time studying various religions and ancient history and a few experiences in life have made me come to the conclusion that we are most likely created by something, i just dont know what

i also had a bit of an epiphany the other day and realised i can fully believe in a creator without subscribing to any religion past or present

op is a kike

athiesm is kikery

it is impossible to not have faith.
athiests more often than not have faith in the state.

there are exceptions like morriku the 2% nigger who is just being a rebelous youth even though he understands this concept.

worship real christianity, virtualy 0 churches these days preach it.
the real one doesn't turn the other cheek it whips money lenders

another path is ancester worship / the native euro religions...
nationalists who aren't euro pick your native one and fix it if necessary (summer will come whether or not you sacrifice people to huetzilopotchti)

the beauty of ancester worship is there is no dogma but you have your ancesters watching so you don't want to disappoint them and it helps you walk the path of the hero

that aspect can also be applied to christianity,
the "sheep" are the weak and helpless it is your duty to fight and protect them.

Bullshit, it was the Kenites. Then the Canaanites adopted him, went apeshit over him, and became "the Hebrews".

watch these videos if you get bored enough one day.
especially the second one.
it's a debate, an atheist intellectual vs a Christian on whether not the resurrection of Christ took place.
------>

all middle eastern faggots

>Because white people
Half of europeans were snowniggers before christianity. Thanks to christianity we are so advanced.

I´m not religious or anything but keeping a certain spirituality though. I´m looking for a path (be it spiritual or definitive religious) to follow.

Can you name a source or two to learn more about (real) paganism ? I´m going to read the poetry edda soon, so that´s one I already have but I think, as it´s a collection of songs and poems, it doesn´t teach to much about "the way" or am I wrong ?

See this again

just taking a look at the second video now thanks bud

See this goyim. Jews have always hated christianity.

so what
christians are good goys now

Thanks for the information everyone. I didn't make the thread to start a flame war, I was genuinely curious. Both sides have given me a bunch to look over.

Yes Jesus is jewish and its a good thing but guess what the Jews turned on Jesus and killed him thats why its called Christianity now we still use the old testament with the jewish laws and everything..... Jesus took the privilege of being his people away from the jews 2000 years ago........

It really is a genetic fallacy , do you think everyone from the UK is automatically a good person? Thats what youre implying when you say there couldnt have been one good jewish person and hes guilty by birth

>For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

jews aren't aryan

Read the Eddas and the Havamal. That's a good start. There's a lot of other good books and websites about real paganism too, you just have to really careful that it's not Wicca shit.

oh ya god of the universe would make himself look like that

thats not the case bro

im sure a loooooooot of race mixing has occured since that time but im not trying to sit here and make a detailed map of how every jew is a "khazar"

nah i think you go to israel and combine all the 30 year old jewish guys into one picture and jesus might look like that

it doesnt bother me

theres a lot of very attractive jews youre making another genetic fallacy

Jews FEAR the Christians.
Is your religion atheist? If so, how can you justify it when you've effectively made the West the tool of the Jews? Atheists are by far the most cucked demographic and are traitors of the West.

CHAOS!

Is the only answer.
You can belive in zombe cuck-jew all you want but Great 4 are real and kicking.

Also Kek is Malal.
You cant prove me wrong.

>god of the universe would make himself look like that
>falling for the jew lie that jesus is god
>muh genetic fallacy
jesus is nothing but a smelly lying jew

that is exactly why I´m trying to get advice from actual practitioners or at least well educated people. not that I would reject that witchcrat shit per se ... but i think that´s just a whole different story than paganism, isn´t it ?

Also, have a frog for your help

Raised christian and still largely identify as such, but learning of Jewish trickery has made me question my beliefs.

Faggot you know shit. Slaanesh isnt even born yet.

>jesus is nothing but a smelly lying jew

which is arguably a compliment

because youre imagining some guy with his hands clutched together and plotting against white people

which is true and it does happen because jews became cursed 2000 years ago and he started to save the gentiles instead

Jesus only associates with true Christians which are predominantly white people

His own Jewish people he raised up didnt like him when it came down to it......

1 John 1:11
He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.