It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total

>It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total
collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11.
Did we witness an unprecedented event three separate
times on September 11, 2001? The NIST reports, which
attempted to support that unlikely conclusion, fail to persuade a growing number of architects, engineers, and
scientists. Instead, the evidence points overwhelmingly
to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed
by controlled demolition. Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be
the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation
by responsible authorities

europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf

deutsch.rt.com/nordamerika/40486-renommiertes-physik-fachmagazin-911-war/

Other urls found in this thread:

europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kTxVIHBRJkw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE6VUpSgx9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
youtube.com/watch?v=170XJFF2KTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc
911hardfacts.com/report_09.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=ssuAMNas1us
youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE
youtube.com/watch?v=zBWeR6O9CAo
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Let's start the guessing game

The amount of explosives needed to be planted to bring down these 2 towers would undoubtedly be a large enough amount that setting, tying in etc etc would be noticed by employees. Prove me wrong. I'm a certified blaster.

Jew detected

You know Jew did it

Do Indians not have bump power? WTF I can't see my post in the front. This is RAYCISSS you faggots

They were micronuked, the blasts were forced straight up and that's how most of the material was seemingly vaporized. Just look at OPs pic, that is not a collapse, that is pretty much a mushroom cloud. Building 7 was a demolition regardless of the details on how they planted the charges but not difficult considering it was a spook house and the spooks gained most from 9-11 installing their spook state. The false flag just gets some extra scrutiny being in the internets age otherwise people would just eat the big lie like they always have.

Yeah many people had lung disease due to asbestos, we don't know how many died of cancer. And if that cancer had anything to do with Nuclear Radiation

You can't bump your own post faggot

SHART

poo in loo nothing u can do pajeet

when are they going to build a copy of the world trade centers and test this on mythbusters?

Wipe your ass Pajeet

>not taking into account that a fucking plane hit the building at 300 mph
9/11 conspiracy shits are the worst

Read PDF Jew shill

When the show gets un canceled

You can't fucking tell me that two planes wouldn't tear through this shit like butter.

I'm sorry, it was 19 Radical Islamic Terrorists helped by the Saudi's(With a possibility of Mossad/CIA)

Bush and Bill both covered it up. Obama wants the Saudi's to get away with it.

>2 planes caused 3 buildings to collapse and caused several cars to spontaneously combust

wew lad

>It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11

How many of these structure fires were also accompanied by high-speed airliner impacts?

POO

europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf
page 23

READ IT
E
A
D

I
T

I've heard that those were cut after the fact to assist in Clearing debris.

Mind you i believe it was an inside job it's just hard to figure out what happened with so much discrediting and disinformation out there.

You can see the explosions above the impact zone during collapse. You can see them as its coming down too.

There's plenty of other info out there about the power downs, the renovations going on years before hand and patents on thermitic destruction devices.

kys leaf faggot.

Do us all a favour poo, melt some aluminium then throw water over it.

Please post results

Problem is they did not "tear through like butter"

They hit, it stood, fire burned, then it fell into its footprint at near free fall speed

>europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf

See page 25, unexplained evidences

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE6VUpSgx9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

A lot of work has been done already.

At the moment I'm engaged in setting up an experiment which will prove, once and for all, that the temperatures achieved from burning jet fuel can and does weaken steel support beams sufficiently that it makes them incapable of supporting the loads they were designed to carry.

>This will be a scale model experiment, carefully set up to duplicate the actual conditions as closely as possible.

>Once completed I will be posting the results on Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

obligatory

JET FUEL MAXIMUM BURNING TEMPATURE TOPS OUT AT 1500 DEGREES F

STEEL MELTS AT 2750 DEGREES F

Official narrative is that it weakened the frame causing the collapses

>SUPRISE THE STEEL MELTED
>THERMITE BURNS OVER 4000 DEGREES

ALSO HOW DID WTC 7 FALL?

HOW DID BBC REPORT THE EVENT 26 MINUTES BEFORE IT HAPPENED

Doesn't prove anything though, maybe the initial collapse? but how was the structure beneath so weakened it provided very little resistance and failed all the way to the ground.

There's no way the small portion above the impact zone can crush the rest of the building into the ground. not physically possible by gravity alone.

I cut beams for a living and I can tell that was done by a torch.

The only real support in the building were around the elevators and the staircases. Each floor was just a giant concrete slab. This isn't the Empire State Building. All they had to do was take out the center at a low enough level and the entire building would pancake down on itself.

It tore through those center supports like fucking butter, I'm sorry mate.

Anybody?

Maybe you can start by doing a You Tube search, which already has a video showing jet fuel weakening steel beams

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2TMVDYpp2Q

yup

glad to see we have other informed people here

I shit post for a living and I can tell that was done by a leaf.

How many burning giant pools of Jet fuel were in the buildings?

NIST says most burned off in the impact.

Fuck off shill

All they can say is "weakened steel" and "falling debris"

Watch as I get no (You)s because they can't argue with LAWS OF PHYSICS

Where the syrup? no waffles either? PANCAKES!?

Even the experts that spout off the official government conspiracy theory don't support pancakes you faggot shill.

If you think you can see/hear bombs going off in every floor it's actually one concrete slab slapping down on another one, forcing an entire acre of air out the sides in 1 second. That creates a massive clapping sound and plooms of dust that look like explosives.

>heat travels downwards
>heat intensifies with distance from impact

Do you even physics, bro?

I already got to work responding to this post before you even replied.

see

Think Napalm.

FFS I'll say it again
The melting point of aluminium is lower than that of carbon steel
When 200 tons of aluminium shreds itself at 200 mph,then is mixed with 50 tons of aviation fuel AND then the entire water tank is emptied onto it, the result is explosive enough to bring down the twenty floors above it and causing the concertina effect we saw that day.

around :28 second mark.

That's not pancakes you faggot shill. Fuck off back to conspiritard.

another angle of the explosions ABOVE the impact zone.

Those sparks didn't cause the fall. They were a result in the fact that it was starting to fall apart.

wrong vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=170XJFF2KTQ

FUCKING KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc

nope, android 17 and negroid 18 destroyed it.

Metal smashing together as it falls creates sparks.

That simple.

>doesn't explain wtc7

Wow, so much for Europhysics.

inside job. jet fuel can't melt steel beams

911hardfacts.com/report_09.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

THIS. Guys it was a mini nuke. Seriously.

Obvious shill is obvious.

Prove the EXPLOSIONS were a result from the building falling apart and not the building falling apart because of EXPLOSIONS.

How do you discount all that witness testimony? you gonna spout off the diesel generator nonsense? Fuck outta here faggot, step your game up.

notice the explosion of the tower vs the implosion that would have occurred

Its in once piece before the explosions faggot. try again.

keep lying to yourself

the molten metal coming out of the towers can't be molten aluminum.

you're both idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE

>Prove the EXPLOSIONS were a result from the building falling apart and not the building falling apart because of EXPLOSIONS.

Proves explosions from a fucking plane filled with Jetfuel is weaker then an unknown amount of some kind of explosion or w/e you are implying.

also water would have boiled off at the temperature the jetfuel was burning at

even it the metal was molten aluminium, it would have been slowed down everytime it hit a floor meaning that the building would have collapsed floor by floor instead of at a constant speed

>They were micronuked,

>what is critical mass?
you cant just build smaller and smaller nukes. in order for the fission to take place you need a minimum amount of uranium. the smallest nuke possible would still have the power of several dozen tons of tnt. nukes would have completely obliterated the towers not just make them collapse.

lrn2physics

The towers turned to dust and blow off into the wind with the use of tech the normies don't even know about, that's why most people just brush it off, it's something they don't even know exists or would/could have seen before.

Nothing above the impact of the fucking plane requires extra damage you stuipid fuck. It wouldn't compromise it's structural integrity.

You are so fucking dense and stuipid. Remember that.

You have failed to take some very critical information into account.

There wasn't just jet fuel burning.

>There were also a vast amount of hydrocarbon plastics burning in that building, too. In fact, almost all of the furniture and appointments were plastic.

>large amounts of burning plastic generates temperatures of 3000 degrees!

>Another missed but crucial item: the steel beams used to support the floors of the building WERE NOT SOLID STEEL BEAMS but were composit, constructed TRUSSES.

Pic related:

It shows the galvanized steel TRUSS supports used to hold up the floors of both WTC towers.

Initially, these were subjected to the very dynamic energy of the initial explosion of jet fuel when the plane hit but, later, they were subjected to the much longer lasting and much HOTTER temperatures of the abundant and various plastic items burning in the structure as a result of the jet fuel ignition.

>As I'd previously said, large amounts of plastics can burn at temperatures of 3000 degrees!

I'll continue this in a moment.

hello?
yes it me, moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=zBWeR6O9CAo

I've done an exhaustive search for such videos and I've found that there simply aren't any unbiased, scientifically based videos on that particular subject.

What if the 747 caused enough structural damage to collapse the towers?

Probably pooled Jetfuel. Maybe some other shit. I've seen bricks and concrete melt so desu anything is possible in that clusterfuck.

I already referenced Napalm ITT btw.

What needs to be talked about along with the jet fuel beam meme is that there was a POOL OF MOLTEN METAL at the base of the towers for WEEKS. Jet fuel can't make lava.

what are you replaying to. it was an inside job.

>Pic related.

If WTC actually happened why are their so many videos of planes hitting it.
Like im gonna believe some fag is out in an area where you can see the alleged WTC and is just fucking filming it for an art project.

The entire event is faked, there were no towers. The "aftermath" was just an exposed landfill.

Nobody every actually saw it happen

OH WOW THAT'S COOL
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THIS INFORMATION?
OH, SHITPOST INTO A HUGBOX/ECHOCHAMBER NO BETTER THAN REDDIT? OK THEN.

I already said ITT that Bush and Bill covered up the fact that the Saudi's did it.

Who are YOU replying to, Shill?

Israel did 911.

Every fucking time I see this I cannot convince myself that 2 planes hitting two other buildings caused this collapse.

WC7 is why I will never fully swear off the conspiracy that it was planned

Are you telling me a shitty "gotcha" experiment isn't unbiased enough for you?

You can only bump your own thread once every 10 min

see

9/11 conspiracy theorists are probably the stupidest people ever.

Jet fuel cant melt steel memes

SHART

Vans full of explosives driven by Israelis were pulled over by police the day of the attack.

leafs are probably the stupidest people ever

They could have caused the tops to collapse as they did but they would not have crushed the remaining structure to the ground at a high rate of speed like it did. Worst case scenario without explosives there would be a half a tower and 3/4 of a tower still standing

Designated Shitting Streets.
>convert to Christianity to stop it

I know they just believe the government conspiracy theory that 19 cave men shitted on the most powerful nation in the world with ease. fucking idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

>one concrete slab slapping down on another one, forcing an entire acre of air out the sides in 1 second

>being in between two slabs when the building collapsed

Fug