Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Is this art by the Thunderbolts guy? It's about as bad.
Anyway, yeah, Marvel is pushing an evil Islamic agenda, etc etc.

>Is this art by the Thunderbolts guy?
They don't look even remotely similar other than the lack of feet and I"m pretty sure that's just because of the cropping.

>Greater then Doom
>Doom literally killed a race of gods and saved the multi-verse.
>But no, greater then Doom.

This can't be fucking serious

I mean I'd fucking say even the mudslimes Marvel's so damn blueballed about will throw a hissy fit on this one

Avengers AI was pre-Secret Wars, so there's nothing wrong with saying something's greater than Doom.

Sure there is.
This is as bad as Doom crying during 9/11.

>a muslim in comics

Not what people mean when they're annoyed by muslim pandering

thats a Doom bot right? why would doom be taking orders from Pym?

this comic is like 3 or 4 years old.

also i don't understand why you would be mad

>Israelis decrying other countries supporting terrorists

toppest of keks

9/11 is much funnier in hindsight

Woah. That's my mother's name

Holy shit I thought it was fake.

>There are things greater than Doom
HERESY!!!

Yeah the name for what's greater than Doom is Reed Richards

Oy vey

This is satire or irony right? No writer could be that uninformed

>Pym sent me
Stopped reading there.

I am a filthy third-worlder, so my education wasn't really the best. I don't really understand, but is Palestine even a real country? I always thought that it was just a bunch of desert tribes that united, after Israel was created by the British, to kick out the kikes out of the desert.

You have very strange taste if you thought any issue of A.I was even remotely close in quality to the 9/11 special.

>be saudi Arabian
>fighting against terrorists and losing people and comrades I knoe
>israeli chick who's never been on the battlefield starts saying how I can't help
>explain how my country identity has nothing to do with it
>starts bitching about how saudi Arabia gives money to terrorists to attack innocent people on land which they think they own. And how this is my fault
>mfw

>but is Palestine even a real country?
Yes, for hundreds of years.

It wasn't called 'British-Israel'. It was Palestine.

>Really makes you think

... How come she didn't explode when she said Allahu Akbar?

>mfw

Except Doom's bitched slap Gods for years in Marvel time.

Although this is just a robot that Hank enslaved so eh.

Isn't Molecule Man like... orders of magnitude greater than Doom?

>Pym sent me.
First mistake; Doom is sent by no man and only does what he wants. This is already a poor characterization of Doom and I don't even read Marvel comics.

>Do you pray for the mission.
Second mistake; Doom would care so little about what a literal who is doing that he wouldn't even bother asking someone, especially a woman, if she were praying. And if he were to ask such a stupid, out of character question, it'd only be to mock such an idea.

>Weren't you listening? Allahu Akbar. There are things greater than Doom.
True, there are things greater than Doom, but said things were wiped out by Doom.

Does anyone at Marvel actually read there own comics or what?

Monica Chang is Muslim?

Who wrote this shit?

>Allahu Akbar
Wonder if that means 'It's a trap' in the SWU

>there are things greater than Doom
Yes, the One Above All.

>First mistake; Doom is sent by no man and only does what he wants.
It's a Doombot reprogrammed to obey Pym.
>This is already a poor characterization of Doom and I don't even read Marvel comics.
Clearly.

There is a reason I stopped reading nu-Marvel

He was a Doombot rewritten by Pym. Avengers A.I.

Until Israel :^)

nice

So is Modaak the president of the US now?

Your mother's name is Arabian Knight?

I don't even visit Sup Forums but even I know that Muslims are the new didn du nuthins

According to them and apologists, they can do no wrong

If you cut out all the unnecessary dialogue, there'd be four word bubbles on that page.

He's MODOCIC now.

I don't know who Sup Forums hates more at this point, them or the Jews.

Who is the artist? Because it feels so damn familiar like I seen it in a book recently.

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???]

Jews, my friend. It's always the Jews.

It's gotta be embarrassing for Marvel. There always seems to a certain level of respect for sitting Presidents. A lot of comic people had Bush but when he or his caricature appeared in comics they didn't make him out to be VILLAIN.

It's embarrassing for them too with how much Trump won. Marvel basically put itself at odds with half the country. Just because editorial couldn't keep their tumblr-brained writers in check.

Can't they just write a character that just happens to be a Muslim? Not ones that STRESSES the fact that they are Muslims?

Hell, that goes for any characters not straight white males lately. Social issues now and then is fine in comic books and other media but it is becoming too fucking blatant sometimes, it's cringy

That's not a country, that just a British controlled area they carved out of the Ottoman Empire.

WHY DO YOU SAY THAT NAME

>Captain Britain
>a Muslim
Not anymore, old chap.

Don't let people who can barely write superhero stories write about politics.

yeah I know that is actually from long time ago

Doom is basically the one who gave Molecule Man his powers

>Your government funds terrorists
>How dare you! I'm going to draw my sword and threaten you!

hah

>Can't they just write a character that just happens to be a Muslim? Not ones that STRESSES the fact that they are Muslims?

That would be far less believable than super powers.

It's explicitly a Doombot. They all know he's a Doombot, and refer to him as "Doombot".

>uninformed
The Saudis are providing assistance to ISIS as we speak.

HOW ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF PALESTENIAN CHILDREN DYING AND GETTING RAPED BY YOUR FORCES. JESUS. MORE OF THEM DIE THEN ISRAELIS. FUCK YOU YOU HYPOCRITR IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO HONOUR YOUR SONS MEMORY YOU'D TRY TO STOP THE DAMN CONFLICT SO NO MORE INNOCENTS WOULD DIE INSTEAD OF BEATING UP RANDOM SAUDIS. YOUR SON IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE.SOME MOTHER

Yeah. And Israel is basically a terrorist state getting funds from the usa

The fact that this character is a Muslim barely ever comes up, OP just picked one of at most FIVE times it comes up.

Wow. Who wrote this piece of shit

makes me thing that doom might kill a pantheon

Oh I get it, when you said "uninformed", you meant "Doesn't conform to my bullshit interpretation of world politics."

I bet afterwards he apologizes and converts himself to the Zionist cause by protecting the poor Israelis from the big bad Palestinians

You know than well that palestines always shit up attempts at peace and the leaders recomend terorists to hide in schools and hospitals.

No, they can't.
Because even if you somehow found a writer that was trying to just write an actual character, it wouldn't matter. The fandom would overplay their minority status. We'd still get a hundred threads a week bitching about pandering . Nothing would change.

A fact isn't my interpretation dear jew

>Not ones that STRESSES the fact that they are Muslims?

They wouldn't be Muslim if they didn't let everyone know they were a Muslim and they demand a pity party and servitude.

Oh you mean there not going to fully trust the people who've been slaughtering them, breaking treaties and trying to take there land. Huh. Who knew? If the un wasn't owned by Jews they would have done something by know

How is "terrorist state" a fact? sounds like some strong opinions to me. How do you even define such a thing?

Not even that guy, but they are a country that has violated UN decrees on terrorism multiple times and actively use terrorist tactics and are still funded by the west, how is this hard to understand?

I count 8

How fucking dumb do you have to be to not realize that's a Doombot.

Why is she taking her hijab off?

That is a cartoonishly large Scimitar. Also the blade has no edge.

She wants the Doomcock and this is the best she'll get.

Wait, did she just say the magic words that make oneself explode?

Why didn't she explode?

>UN decrees on terrorism
Are you talking about UN resolutions? The UN has never called Israel a "terrorist state"

It's the next panel.

Except Doom knows damn well who is actually in charge of the world, the universe, the multiverse, and the timeline. None of them are muslin god and none of them give two shits if you pray to them or not.

It doesn't make them not one, bud. They use state sanctioned terrorism, they're a terrorist state.

What terrorists do Saudi Arabians fight anyway?

>but is Palestine even a real country?
It was until a bunch of German speaking Europeans showed up claiming god loved them more.

Perfect.

Are you implying that Steel played by Shaquille O'Neal is the one truly in charge of the multiverse?

>They use state sanctioned terrorism, they're a terrorist state.
Then the world is full of "terrorist states". US, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc.

You're starting to learn, user, good on you!

Is that guy capable of fighting Jewish Supregirl hand to hand? Sabra is pretty tough, actually beat Namor once.

They just invaded Pakistan because the Pakis violated a cease fire

This is how Marvel writes all their foreign characters, etc.

Everyone that is not from NYC has top be a weird extreme caricature of whatever culture they come from, including wearing the flag as a costume and only eating whatever native food on panel all the damn time.

Of course not when their goy servants in the US make damn sure they never say the "T" word around Israel.

He's Black Doom user. Just as smart and powerful.

Yet it's the most successful Doom.

It conquered the world and eventually made it a better place under its rule.

>It's "big bad Jews are running everything, and non-Jews are somehow incapable of stopping this from happening" episode

More like the US government is cucked into constantly helping Israel because of a guilt complex, has nothing to do with Jews outside of Sup Forums memeing

Probably not, he only has a magic sword and a magic vest. So, he's pretty outmatched there.

>Can't they just write a character that just happens to be a Muslim? Not ones that STRESSES the fact that they are Muslims?
That's this character.
It comes up a couple times, but she mostly does plot-relevant things.

It's young Earth evangelical religious idiots that keep winning elections and promising that they will force Jesus to return by backing all shit Israel so they can build the temple that does it.

The Israelis know this and run with it if it means nonstop American money and support rolling in.