Legion Trailer #2

Is no one excited for this, Sup Forums?
>youtu.be/31I8Y_ET9xI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31I8Y_ET9xI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tv
nope

It's hard to get excited when you don't know anything about the series, and when the fucking trailer is not available in your country

Gotcha covered senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=31I8Y_ET9xI

Not sure how I feel about this.

Guess Ill give it a shot

honestly looking forward to it

I'm liking the style of it, almost like Fargo, and hopefully it has some good character drama to it as well.

FX produces some great series', let us see if it's on par.

I like that it's completely different than the majority of cape shows

Wait...I missed a trailer! God Dammit.

Same here, I think it looks interesting at the very least.

Bonus points for TV in general if Blindfold is in the cast.

After Legion what minor Mutant could be done well on TV?

There is rumors that the X-Force will be introduced in the Deapool movies, Teenage Warhead is the female Cannonball.

> not LOSH

Who gives a shit

you already got a cartoon stop being autistic, have your (you) and move on.

actually no

First time I've heard about it

every time i see the commercials i wonder how one of the worst z-list x-men got his own t.v. show. I also get pissed at the perpetuation of the multiple personality disorder is Schizophrenia confusion in popular culture.

Soo Legio threads all wednesdays in Sup Forums, great

It's obviously a misdiagnosis, the guy alters reality, loses touch with reality, and forms alter personas as a part of his mutant powers, that's not in the medical textbooks.

probably because he had a 10/10 ongoing (x-spurrier's men legacy) a few years ago and some producer read it

As long as it doesn't air at the same time with all the shit I'm already watching, sure.
If not, I'll probably torrent the first 5 episodes

so Legion is the only mutant in the serie

Hope not.
But if he is he's not exactly the only one...

first time hearing about it

if the main character is batshit insane, then that's pretty open ended. looks to me like it could go either way. i'm not in to Sup Forums though, so i don't see it being of any heightened interest to me. ain't nobody got time to wait days or weeks for each episode. DBZ abridged is the only exception to that rule for me.

I am. Love Dan Stevens and Aubrey Plaza.

It's just more FOX-Men but on an even smaller effects budget than the pitiful amount the movies get. For a show that's literally about a guy who has unlimited powa, that's a warning bell.

It looks like fucking Powers all over again. Cancelled before midseason.

powers was horridly miscasted

so far this doesnt seem to be

X-Factor Investigations was basically made for the television drama format.

Most of them have fairly low key powers that wouldn't cost much in the way of expensive CGI

This guy has the right of it. Legacy was a great run and interpretation of the character.

>It looks like fucking Powers all over again.
Okay, that's a little strong. Powers was legitimately one of the worst things I've ever seen in terms of television programming, and never looked promising to begin with. So far, this doesn't look anywhere near that.

The actor does actually look like David Haller, but no spikey hair... Why no spikey hair?

what?

Like what did you expect, eh? Yellow spandex?

>not in the Himalayas
D R O P P E D

I've seen this "Government is trying to track down person with supernatural abilities" plot way too many times. Also, that boulder CGI looked like horseshit.

Yeah, I'm excited.
>LoSHfags go to threads that have nothing to do with LoSH to whine
Yep, saltiest fans on Sup Forums.
I fucking loved that he has to beat up other personalities to get their powers.

I'm still a bit salty they chose him over Madrox and his guys, but I'm looking forward to it anyway. Looks interesting enough, and the people behind it are solid.

Hey man, Fargo was pretty great. Even if this might be based on capeshit, I'd imagine the writing would still be good.

>not available in my country
Well fuck you too.

No.

I hope it can offer refuge to those of us who run away from the Netflix series.

>looks like fucking Powers all over again
No it fucking doesn't. It feels more like something similar to Broken Mirror.

isn't legion Moira Mctaggert son?

>muh gubment conspiracy
>muh YOU'RE THE KEY TO IT ALL
>muh covert conflicts

No. Fuck no. I'm sick of it. Why even bother with Legion if you're just recreating the setting of the first movie with edgier characters?