100 years of Baltic Independence

Allright, Baltbros,

I started to write a book about your independence from Russia and your last 100 years. What should I know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Way
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are a lot of lithuanian brazils in your country for some odd reason.

Too much one would even say.

What do you want to know?

Around 200k of descendents. I think. But I don't know in which extent they are linked to Polish immigration.
Because nobody knows here about how unfair was Soviet invasion of Balts in WWII, and I believe it is worth to know it.
Plus, I know that Latvian flight pionneer, after had fought with Nazis, went to Brazil exiled - and after he was killed by Mossad in Uruguay.

in short

Latvians help Lenin take powet and in return Lenin revokes all claims Russia has ever had on Latvia and promises that Russia will never show any interest in these lands ever again, then sings an NAP.
Years later Stalin comes around
>lol we gud rait? we gon help with bases!!!
>btw you cant deny or we will invade

Ulmanis decided that its his priority to keep Latvians away from death, so he did not start a war. Little did he know, Russians are animals who dont care, first wave of mass deportation and unlawful executions start, all governemnt, military and our intelligence gets deported or shot.
After a year of these savages killing people left and right we welcome Germans as saviours and they really did save us, but thats another story.

Who knows, maybe if we acted like finns, we'd be able to hold the ruski subhuman at bay. Latvians are known to win battles despite being outnumbered, outgunned and fighting against the overwhelming odds.

Rightful russian clay taken by western imperialists

Also Herberts Cukurs is a fucking hero, the jewish lies about him being a mass murdered, rapist etc have been proved false a lot of times.
The man deserves a statue

if you want to play the autist game,then if the Baltics are any countries ""rightful"" ""clay"", its the Germans

How's the book start?

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue?

Find a book by Anatol Lieven called "The Baltic Revolution: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the Path to Independence (1993)."

It's out of print and I managed to find a copy on Amazon for $0.01 (+ $3.99 shipping).

Most important during the whole time, literally set the mood for 10 years straight.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Way

Fuck russians btw, we call them onions here because their brain doesn't reach higher then vegetative state.

Only proper flag.

get these disgusting pieces of cloth out of here

>The coffins are decorated with national flags of the three Baltic states and are placed under Soviet and Nazi flags.

We could have done a Winter War if we had Poland on our side. The terrain over here is too forgiving, we couldn't have done it with the three of us.

Too bad Poland was being raped and our leaders were traitors who didn't even put up a fight.

Why so serious?

Are you a communist?

I'm actually OK with nazi flags.
Nazis fought for the right thing, while russians only for globalist jews. God I hate jews so much.

>leaders were traitors

I would never call Ulmanis a traitor, he is the only reason Latvia is a thing. From one point of view I agree with his decision to try and preserve as much Latvian lives as he could, as I said, little did he know that russians cant be trusted in any way. On the other hand, its a shame he didnt give the green light to the army. Who knows? We've defeated greater enemies before and for russians our terrain was alien with all those forests and swamps. Maybe we couldve had even held them and hoped for some German support.

Our president proposed for armed resistance but parliament didn't like it, so he packed his shit and left. So he didn't die in a Gulag unlike Latvian and Estonian presidents.

God, no. Cold War history buff.

I have a particular love of Estonia, though.

WHO CARE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Estonian's are not ethnically Russian. First civilization to claim the land was Denmark. No legitamate Russian claim to the baltics, only way to claim this is if they're willing to send in the tanks. The republic formed after WW1is the only legitimate government.

Balts are vile tribes that have been ass-fucked by Swedes for centuries. Being in a permanent state of irrelevance and butthurt they are hostile and depressed. Their language is shit, they are paranoid about Russia that would not take them over even if they begged and paid Putin to annex them.

Basically, a wasteland. Europe's own banana republics.

>a butthurt ru**ian shows up for no reason

Kek. Being this buttmad some people singing managed to break away from your shitty wasteland """"Empire"""".

I mean, you say shit like "only proper flag" when the flag has the hammer and sickle on it.

Everyone here thinks our President was a traitor, for not fighting at all and giving away the country without a single gunshot. We should have formed a coalition when they demanded bases.

>muh swedes
>Civilisation was brought here by Danes and Germans

I see you're still anal about the battle of Narva in 1700. Nobody asked you a question, r*ssian.

Really makes me ponder :DDD D :D

Good meme, it's funny cause it's true.

Fuck me I'm dead.
Russian calling us banana republic:
>We western son
>You still can't get over glory days of USSR
>Times changed, russia is shit now, while rest of the world moved on.
> bbut muh CCCP
> but muh federal union
eat shit nigger of europe.

Pretty much this, same with the coastal Finns.

I was trolling.

Eesti is Besti. I want to join kaitseliit.

They are not Lithuanians anymore after mixing with Injuns, blacks and Palestinians for centuries.

suomenryssä detected. A Finn would never disrespect a fellow tribesman.

Small pockets of culture distinct from Russia, Sweden, and Germany. Kept in serfdom and under the thumb of large empires. They are canaries in the coal mine. If they lose independance for any reason shit's bad. EU more likely to do this than Russia, we have to hope you guys stay disinterested in these countries

>Nazis fought for the right thing

Are you alright knowing that nazis planned to remove half of your countrymen? The number for Lithuania was around 85%. In that regard i cant be "ok" with the nazis.

I want to believe they tried to do the right thing ,but at the cost of eastern europeans lives? fuck that. Conquerors will be qonqueros, stalin and hitler both committed crimes to our people. Thats why i cant be ok with them.

>believing soviet propoganda
>german corpse factory: part 2

lmao

Believing the generalplan ost meme.

I'll stop disrespecting you Estonians when you man up and stop being so miserable.

>hehe yes goy Hitler wanted to kill a race that mainly has a Nordic phenotype

You fell for the meme.

What do you mean miserable? The only miserable ones are Russian colonists in Ida-Virumaa who shoot fentanyl and spread AIDS.

Get out and stop bullying Eesti, you fennoswede faggot.

Yeah, Russian Diaspora detected.

No true Finn would say that about virolainen.

They are cucks

also why do you have a caret over all 'o's

Nobody gave you the permission to speak, r*ssian.

Bro you lost.
Hitler never considered us untermenschen, why would he have us killed.
Russians sent us to in the middle of fucking frozen tundra just because they are faggots.

1. Estonia: Independence and European Integration David James Smith, page 35
2. Dietrich Eichholtz, »Generalplan Ost« zur Versklavung osteuropäischer Völker
3. HITLER'S PLANS FOR EASTERN EUROPE Selections from Janusz Gumkowski and Kazimierz Leszczynski POLAND UNDER NAZI OCCUPATION
4.The Baltic States: Years of Dependence, 1940-80 page 48 Romuald J. Misiunas, Rein Taagepera, Georg von Rauch University of California Press 1983

You guys seriously believe these authors and sources are a jewish conspiracy for baltics to dislike nazis?

But none the documents of generaplan ost survived if there were any, it was reconstructed from memoirs and "related" documents.

If you're red pilled you'd know that history is written by the victors.

Will you get drunk on Viru with me at laulupidu 2019?

I'll leave your boyfriend alone in a moment.

Complaining about Russia seems to be your national sport. At times, it feels that as a people, you have no self-esteem at all.

Even if that is the case.
>The plan entailed the enslavement, expulsion, >and partial destruction of most Slavic peoples >in Europe, whom the Nazis viewed as racially >inferior and non-Aryan.

I can't say I disagee, slavic is inferior form of life and deserves to be exterminated.
Just look at the shithole that is russia even after they robbed germany clean after the war, and where is germany now.

>destined to shitness.jpg

Lmao @ these cucks trying to defend their 3rd world countrys

but germany got billions and billions pumped into it after the war, imagine if we wouldve gotten the same treatment

Please go away. I want this to be a 99.9% Estopia, not a sex tourist resort where murricans steal our women and create 50/50 mutts.

"muh pure 200% aryan traditional waifus look guys estonia's women are the hottest" meme needs to die.

Go back to Russia.

lmao at this faggot thinking it's hip and cool to hate his country

upvoted

I'm already in russia. As you can see by my flag.

> history is written by the victors.

Yes i do know that. But lest be real, even if the general ost plan is a farce, its undeniable that the nazis commited war crimes in baltics, poland etc. not as severe as commies but war crimes are war crimes.

>Lithuania super power 2025!!!

>they started replying to the baiter

why?

You haven't watched the greatest story never told? I suggest you do, start after the war and see what the jews actually did.

I'm 100% Finn, but I don't want to steal/sex your lovely women.

Yes, I want to live in Eesti, but I just want to settle into a room in Pärnu to work on my writings and to be discovered dead and bloated on a tear-stained mattress surrounded by empty bottles of Viru and unsold manuscripts only after the neighbors complain about the smell.

are you saying that the USA didnt pump a fortune in Germany?
>germans did warcrimes in Baltics

haha

yes but germans paid for their war crimes , russians are celebrating them

Pärnu is pretty sexy during summer. Girls in bikini, the endless summer parties and the feeling.
Too bad its a frozen wasteland shitty and desolate during winter.

I figure it would be cheaper to live there than Saaremaa. I kind of want the lonely isolation.

Baltbros are based and stronk

That's false.

big fan, Chile

Thanks, we could use your Physical Removal expertise to rid ourselves of certain (((puppets))).

shoo shoo shill

I would work on that depression if I was you m8.

How many Russians do you think you can drop into the Gulf of Riga with your 4 Mil Mi-17?

>yes but germans paid for their war crimes
Even if they did, it doesnt correct the wrongdoings.

I guess we have different views in general about germans, since they were a bigger part of your history compared to ours. Maybe thats the reason i dont feel "ok" about them occupying our country or maybe im just naive.

I'm Finnish. Depression is the natural state for me.

If u want isolation just go and live in the country side shits empty

looks like you need some help in helicopter rides

Too close to Narva. I'd probably get drunk and do something stupid in Onion-land.

>I just want to settle into a room in Pärnu to work on my writings and to be discovered dead and bloated on a tear-stained mattress surrounded by empty bottles of Viru and unsold manuscripts
Sounds beautiful, user.

Yeah, but reading your texts feels like reading a goodbye letter of a jumper.

This one needs the VIP spot.

all of them with time

We were living under the rule of germans and russians for a while. Older generations hated germans and hoped to get free from them when russians came. They got dissapointed to say the least

wtf am I reading. this feminist bitch wants to become president.
nuke us. please for the love of god nuke us now!

Kiitos.

Life is suffering. To die in Estonia is my last dream. I'll leave enough money for you guys to bury me in an unmarked grave (there is no one to visit me anyway) so as to not be a burden on your taxes.

yes pls send ghost of Pinochet
even when the Russian Empire ""anexed"" us, German dukes/barons still ruled and we were an autonomous region

its not entirely correct to say that the russians ruled here

Ok guys, she asked for it

You need help. Please get help.

Im not even going to talk about our presidents. Good thing they dont do anything important

Your proxy is messed up (((Ivan)))

Estonia and Latvia belong to Sweden. Lithuania belongs to Poland.

I forgot, Finland was built by Swedes, is developed because of the Swedish influence, thus it belongs to Sweden as well.

What about you? Still butthurt about Poltava in 1709?

I think slavs are not even capable to rule their own disgraceful existence m8

I still cant forgive russians for bolshevism

Hey, we've had some good ones

Gtfo gypsy

Dont get me wrong if i had to pick a ruler between a german or a russian i would pick german 9 out of 10 times. That being said, a foreign ruler will porbobly never be a desired situation for me. Nationalism runs in my veins.

Not recently

I'm not suicidal, sõber. I'm just accepting of the fact my life is miserable and I the best I can hope for is to die forgotten somewhere in Estonia.

Anton Tammsaare has been a great influence on me.

t. Perfect Europe map thread poster

I blame Jews more for beginning it in the first place.

>mfw: not born german/balt in these years

You want to write a book but you dont know about their history?