Smallville Season 11 Pt. 2

>Thread THeme
youtube.com/watch?v=Iuqtz_9JMfc

>Previous Smallville Threads
>Previous Snyder Threads

>>

Be aware that the filenames don't quite mesh with the pages themselves but that's okay. Going back home meow. Please sends bumps

bump

Bump

Here it is. Been waiting man. Bump.

Thanks guys. You all are awesome.

>Smallville Medical Center

Have they ever saved a single patient in the entire show?

I was going to say Icicle...but they more kept him alive than anything else.

Not that I can recall. So many people bought it in that hospital. Thank god for Dr. Hamilton being one of the few competent doctors (as well as actors).

>Ollie spent millions of dollars redirecting that satellite so Clark could give Lois the dick

What a nice guy.

>the crisis

i remember when first reading this, getting so hype

I found that hilarious as well as touching.

This is by far one of my favorite versions of Batman. He's about the same age as Oliver, has Barbara Gordon as a sidekick, and modulates his voice to be Christian Bale esque when he's "being Batman". Also he has good rapport with Lex.

I'm getting so hype meow!

I feel like Amazing Spider-Man 2 tried to ape this scene at the end and failed miserably. Found out that kid was literally autistic and they had to call him by his real name because he wouldn't respond to the name they had chosen for him.......

I want to let everyone know that I did not forget about uploading these comics to MEGA. The issue I ran into is that the Snyder Bat Epic is surprisingly over 8gigs in size which includes all the individual issues as well as TPBs for most of Snyder's Run meaning this upload is taking FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!

>I want to let everyone know that I did not forget about uploading these comics to MEGA. The issue I ran into is that the Snyder Bat Epic is surprisingly over 8gigs in size which includes all the individual issues as well as TPBs for most of Snyder's Run meaning this upload is taking FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
No problem

I would read an entire series about OP Smallville Supes thwarting street level (purse snatchers) as well as slightly upper tier threads (Intergang). Shit would be cash.

He's making this criminal give a public apology. I love this Supes.

I'm trying to find an adequate live action Comparison for this Bruce. He's early-mid thirties, dark hair, large forehead, and butt chin.

Batman is bringing the goddamn pain!