So I'm confused. If all the major cities in Texas are Liberal, how is the state still so strongly Conservative?

So I'm confused. If all the major cities in Texas are Liberal, how is the state still so strongly Conservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qPOvePioFF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most big cities have a lot of conservatives too.

Also it's mostly rural

Most cities are 55-45 Dem minus El Paso Brownsville, and Austin which are like 60-40 Dem. Not to mention the countryside goes 80-20 Republican and suburb counties go 60-40 republican with some exceptions. The south of texas is filled with mexicans but is quite rural.

The cities are only marginally liberal t. texan

Colleges are liberal factories and mexicans vote demo. Why is that hard to understand?

There is this concept of a 'city-proper' vs the vague area defined by a city. Take Houston for example. The city-proper is nothing but niggers and spics that elect nigger and spic mayors.

City proper has 2mil people
City metro has 6mil people

Houston is technically liberal based on the 2mil that live in the city proper. There are still 4mil more conservatives just outside that aren't counted

>mfw Hispanic
>mfw voting trump

I could literally care less. Your parents are voting Hillary.

Also Hispanic, also voting for Trump.
But my parents are also voting for Trump.
Cubans are a solid Republican block.

Suburbs, in Texas they sprawl for miles and miles and miles. Hell, the suburbs of Austin soon will rub up next to suburbs of San Antonio and the cities are 90 miles apart.

hey hillshill don't you get it your taking cash from THE CLINTONS notorious for killing their closest allies and friends.

Like holy shit do you not know anything about these people?

>they have a history of doing it and are powerful enough to keep her out of Prison who do you think you are dealing with you know that if you sneeze at the wrong time she'll kill ya just force her into retirement for her own good for fucks sake..

i like how there was real settlement and divide in the county borders of texas to the south and east but then near the top they just said fuck it and made a bunch of boxes for the rest of them.

dems fucked themselves when their crafty immigration policy failed to realize the majority of latin americans are conservatives

that's why obama is so damn desperate to get Muslims imported in to vote.

leaf is correct

this map gives you a better idea of how blue and how red the counties are. Liberals think they can turn texas purple or blue within the next 10 years due to hispanic growth but I doubt that

GOP consistently pulls at least 40% of the latino vote, our governor Greg Abbot grabbed 44% and was super hardline on immigration. TX mexicans are way better than the ones in NY or CA

I'm for Trump.
I'm trying to generalize an ethnic population.

Ok, well its more of a blanket statement.

It is just because yeah clinton is pandering to hispanics now..

and they will get crafty for that cash but they have no comprehension that its already gone to court and they are all liabilities.

Spics live in the cities

Nice full house.

I suppose it's the same way Michigan is a blue state. If it wasn't for Ann Arbor and Detroit (and maybe to a lesser extent, East Lansing and Kalamazoo), the state would most like be red. The farther north you go, the more red they are.

but Good Man just yeah sorry lots of deception being flung around right now.

have a Trump Inspirational speech as Apology.
youtu.be/qPOvePioFF0

Have you been to south Texas? What is it like?

Our last governor election.

>democrats on suicide watch

The real settlements and divisions as you say were from when Texas was its own country. After the rest was annexed I'm sure they said "fuck it" and divided them into boxes.

I don't think they thought anyone would ever live there.

South Texas is fucking Mexico. There is a reason we name our city Brownsville :^)

Almost all cities in every state contain the state's majority of liberals

even west coast 'liberal paradises' only have liberals in the Cities.

Oregon: Portland, Eugene, Ashland, Salem

Washington: Seattle, Olympia, Vancouver, Spokane

California: Berkley(SF), LA, Sacramento

Kek. Paint it red.

I live in the suburbs of Houston, fuck downtown (Harris county) because it's full of homeless niggers and niggers from Louisiana who came here due to the hurricane a few years back.
Fucking niggers are voting dem because "muh programms".

American suburbia is YUGE and seperate from the inner city.

Cypress and Katy are turning shit. Its going to happen in Tomball as well.

>the blue counties have no border fence
BUILD

I live in Katy and it's becoming mud slime central out towards Richmond

When did we ever have a black or Latin mayor? Get mayors sure, but still white

Houston has a nigger mayor right now lad.

Galveston county is also pretty shit.
Purge soon?

Since he got elected about a year ago...

>a few years back
That was more than 8 years ago. Holy shit they're still here?

Do niggers only move when there's an act of God?

Cypress and katy are shit and not actually houston

Yeah, they mostly are in the inner city area near downtown.
You can visually see the transition from white to black as you get closer to Houston proper just by driving on the roads or looking out the window.

>You can visually see the transition from white to black as you get closer to Houston proper just by driving on the roads or looking out the window.
Oh I know, I am a Houston native.

What really gets to me is that after 11 years the niggers from Louisiana that were sheltered here are still in Houston. It's as if they're so lazy or so careless that they just stay wherever.

South Texas is great until you hit the valley, and then it's northern mexico with a lot of loud white guys every now and then.

Goddamn Katrina niggers, goddammit, why couldn't they have all drowned as blacks are so talented at doing. Thank god the suburbs are impenetrable to them, too bad about the Indian and Chinese savages though

And they sit there and collect welfare while shooting eachother and blamming it on us while I'm just a peaceful white boy working at a gun range.

Even the liberal cities aren't that liberal. I remember Austin passed an open carry law 2 or 3 years back and all the liberals were pissed.

>spics will turn historically based texas blue and ensure a republican will never be elected again in your lifetime

Not this election cycle, but it's coming.

I worked with a couple of older Mexican dudes who are voting for Trump. They came legally and think everyone else should to.

No the state passed the open carry law. Some liberals in Austin threw a fit of course.

Not soon enough.

holy shit, this is gonna cause american civil war 2.0

BUILD
WALL

Who here /fortbend/?
What's your favorite Kolache?

Trump or RIP America

Mother fucking spicy sausage and cheese kolache from Shipley's

Fort Bend reporting, of course

Liberal subverters would get killed in the streets openly where I live.

Soulless rich person here.

I like mine with pepperjack cheese and jalapenos.