Man dating a feminist BTFOs the guy who wrote the "why I'll never date a feminist" article

Man dating a feminist BTFOs the guy who wrote the "why I'll never date a feminist" article. youtube.com/watch?v=t_F_xzajiBE

>White man dating a black tranny feminist
I don't want to meet the uncle who molested this poor bastard.

Link to the article?

>Numale beard
>Numale glasses
Why do they all have this?

He looks like a nu-male.

Opinions discarded.

In fairness the bloke in the OP picture couldn't date a corpse let alone a feminist

They use beards because people used to tell them they have "baby faces". So they let a beard grown to pretend to be manly

It's terrible

not worth even looking for

Why do liberals always say "it comes from within"?

People make an observation and yet liberals just like to say you are naturally bad

Perharps he could.

He just need something that dont make people look to his eyes.
More discret glasses, a better hair cut and fix his teeths

To try and look masculine, they are following in the footsteps redpilled guys who wear beards. I personally can't stand a beard or hair, I shave everything but my eyebrows

holy kek

So what? Opinions. he does like them and I don't. I get recognized as a fucked up individual and he doesn't .

Where is the controversity in it?
I got a wife, two kids and my wife takes care of the household and the kids.
We are happy together since 25 years now.
Got 2 cars, a house and are able to provide our kids a good conservative view.
We are rolemodels for them and no matter how they decide we will always be there for them.
But we know, they know being successful isn't a miracle but a matter of education.

To make it shirt. Just fuck you and your dating around. You will never reproduce successfully until you don't care about your kids and that's it.
Just fuck you

It's like an encyclopedia version of a numale.

same reason the female versions have dyed hair and fishmouths

The jokes write themselves

>human hamster vs. nu-male hipster

No one won today.

2 awful abominations. Gas gas gas.

Everyone making fun of the original guy is almost exclusively making fun of his appearance. Something that didn't change before or after he wrote this article. It does a good bit to prove he was right for not wanting to sell out what you believe for these people; you win no favors for doing it.

Lel

They each show signs of adenoid face, probably from allergies. (look at the dark areas under their eyes (allegic shiners), visible whites under the eyes (scleral show), and long upper lips (gingival excess).

Essentially, the whole front their face grew down because they didn't support the upper jaw. They breathed through their open mouths from allergies while growing,

This combo of allergies and poor jaw development mean they probably get awful sleep and lack energy during the day. They probably feel mildly depressed.
Since their faces are maldeveloped, they probably have self esteem issues.

So someone offers an easy explanation for why they're miserable. "Patriarchy."

They don't recognize that the problem was biological.