6. Sexually Transmitted Disease ... can’t even hum it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtVXAugaSm0
youtu.be/sfbsZRbwbJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=_19IPpFocN4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haven't heard STD and i'm never gonna watch it but what the fuck were they thinking with enterprises theme.

I actually like the visuals but the song is literally nothing. So fucking bland.

If you are a white male, you have a moral obligation to support The Orville and never - EVER - watch Star Trek: Discovery on penalty of both chemical and physical castration.

I hated it, but after watching the series I genuinely love it. And I hate that about myself.

>voyager
>not best theme

Dumb list, if this doesn't evoke a sense of wonder in you then you have no heart

youtube.com/watch?v=KtVXAugaSm0

I wholeheartedly agree

I never thought I'd say this, but Enterprise's pop song intro was significantly better than this show's

But, I doubt this show will last 4 seasons so maybe we won't have to listen to an orchestra warming up on a hot mic and pretend like it's a real theme for very long

>People don't like the Enterprise opening

DONUT DONUT MEATBALL

CROISSANT HOTDOG HOTDOG

>DONUT DONUT MEATBALL

>CROISSANT HOTDOG HOTDOG

DONUT DONUT MEATBALL

CROISSANT HOTDOG HOTDOG

VOY is an excellent theme, taking a back seat to only the absolute classics. No shame in losing to TOS and TNG.

Too bad the show was shit. DS9 should had VOY’s theme.

They had Faith it would work.

If you are a white male, you have a moral obligation to support The Orville and never - EVER - watch Star Trek: Discovery on penalty of both chemical and physical castration. Let it be said and let it be done. WHITE POWER!

I’d give you $1000 if you could hum STD’s as well as ENT’s after 5 listens.

>he doesn't have Faith of the heart

>Opening theme power rankings:

>1. TNG
>2. TOS

Well, I mean..the TNG theme is LITERALLY the TOS movie theme sped up a little..

News for you, buddy. The future of Trek is female. White men are no longer the core audience of Star Trek.

The Next Generation was the best Star Trek in every single way.

Ok just did it. Gimme my fucking money.

TOS > TNG just for:
>where no """""one""""" has gone before

If you are a white male, you have a moral obligation to support The Orville and never - EVER - watch Star Trek: Discovery on penalty of both chemical and physical castration. Let it be said and let it be done. WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER!

Hold still, pinkskin

ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD

Nobody gives a fuck about this geek shit. Fuck off.

GETTIN FROM THERE TO HERE

LMAO MAD AS FUCK

get cucked. i actually love it when retarded dweebs get mad that vidya, music, social media, news, pretty much EVERYTHING CREATIVE is left learning. really makes ya think doesn't it :^) as it turns out, the ring wing is made up of lazy uncreatives and the left is full of innovators. lololol.

The theme and title credits are more than just the song. It’s Patrick Stewart’s intro and the graphics. Best intro in TV history, with Game of Thrones and Dallas.

*dodges*

But Seth is a cuck in the show and he doesn't look white.

>he says on a Chinese scroll sharing site

He's still doing more for the cause of white nationalism than CBSJW.

1) TNG
2) VOY
3) ENT original
4) JJ Trek theme
5) DS9
6) Orville
7) TOS
8) ENT inexplicable customer service hold music salsa mix
9) STD

I posted a sisko pepe you bigot, don't assume my species

>8) ENT inexplicable customer service hold music salsa mix

Lol, their intent was to “rock it up” a bit in response to fan criticism, completely missing the point and making themselves look even more dorky and out of touch. DS9 pulled the same thing.

Discoverys intro is fine, far more trek than fucking enterprise. People are delusional and just want to hate on it when that is the most trek thing about it.

>ENT inexplicable customer service hold music salsa mix
Y'know it's a good thing Seasons 3 and 4 were so goddamn good or that shitty new intro would have probably been enough to make me stop watching the show

>generic string instrument music
>could easily be on an ad for a jewellery store or chocolates

Yeah nah

Hey, at least we had the goat mirror universe ENT intro. Fuck me that was good.

youtu.be/sfbsZRbwbJ4

>that moment where Zefram Cochrane whips out a sawnoff and just fucking blows the Vulcan ambassador away
I remember I hadn't seen the promos before it aired and it was the biggest 'what the fuck' moment I'd had in years.

How is faith of the heart more trek then that? Tell me. Genetic strings is far closer than it.

>tfw no alpha male space empire enslaving aliums

>DS9 and ENT this far down

Jump out an airlock. The order should be:

1. TNG
2. DS9
3. ENT
4. VOY
5. TOS
6. STD

>inb4 nostalgiafags complain about me putting TOS this low

TOS is kino, but its theme is cheesy as fuck and is NOT saved by its ''''charm''''. TNG basically updated the TOS theme and made it excellent, but the original is still lame.

Battlestar Galactica had best theme tho

youtube.com/watch?v=_19IPpFocN4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

Why are you pretending dentist waiting room music is better than STD's theme? How do you live with having such dumb taste?

DS9's intro wasn't bad, it was just kind of middle-of-the-road.

On the other hand, the 'Way You Look Tonight'/DS9 theme medley at the end of the series is one of the best moments of the franchise.

ds9
voy
tng
ent
tos
std

star trek 6 opening theme is top tier too, but we arent doing movies i guess..

If we're doing movies they're gonna take a lot of the top spots.

Wrath of Khan, Undiscovered Country, First Contact, Giacchino's theme for Abramsverse

It was originally written for the film Patch Adams

I don't want to freak anybody in the house out. Humming is creepy when you hear someone doing it in their quiet bedroom at 2am.