What do you think of the current trend of whores in hollywood who say they are not whores but clearly are whores?

What do you think of the current trend of whores in hollywood who say they are not whores but clearly are whores?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RESPECT THE COCK

>whores who say they are not whores but clearly are whores?
>current trend

Checked. Are you perturbed that they're not sucking your dick?

yes duh

you mean women acting like women?

what xe mean by this?

i bet she smells amazing

I live near houston and see way hotter latina girls daily every day. she is nothing special.

If she had never had a breast reduction she would be about this size by now.

Cast her as an alien or android in the new Star Trek and show her getting fucked in the ass by Michael PLEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI

When Jon Hamm shows his wang all around town no one called him a whore or questioned his acting talent or assumed hewasstupid. why the double standard?

probably like cigarettes and fish

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

GIFTED
How can black men even compete?

Jon's well-established wang has more dignity and talent than all the wrinkles in Ariel Winters flappy 18-year-old vagina

>pic not realted

wheres the one with him in bootyshorts, no underwear, clearly, intentionally showing his wang around town

because all you posted was him in comfy clothes any pleb would wear trying to dress down as not to be noticed, roastie

Almost feel alone in thinking she made a good choice.

She uses female empowerment to be an attention whore, bitch needs to just show her tits now because people won't care in 2 years

>female empowerment is really important. btw i enjoy fantasizing about and immersing myself in the culture of a society where women had no power
i wonder if all the i am women hear me roar shit is just overcompensation for the fact that they know they're biologically programmed to be objects. it's kind of fucked up desu. i'd feel bad for them if they weren't so obnoxious about it

Whores have always denied their whoredom, especially to themselves. The difference is society used to call them whores in spite of their denials, whereas now they're celebrated.

Is her body blocky or is it JUST that she's pudgy? She looks like she was made to have gigantic tits to make the rest of her look right. Her pudginess would be better with some boobs.

all women are whores tho

S A U C E

She's fuckin latina, just be glad she isn't as bad as Selena Gomez

I'm almost glad she got a reduction, she wasn't worthy of them

Hahaha dude her mom is Greek and her dad is English/German. It's an honest mistake on your part. Greeks are not white. Only a nigger would think Ariel is white.

It really is built like a fridge. Most latinas are built like that. She made it worse by getting snipped and dressing like a massive whore from a mexican donkey show.

What possible reason could that cute bitch be standing like that besides "I wanna men to notice me!!!!"

>sucking in that gut the hardest she can while trying to appear comfortable
god she's so trashy

Women HAVE to sleep with gross old executives to get anywhere in Hollywood. Every woman you've seen in a Hollywood film had done it. Every. Single. One.
Yes even your waifu. You think people like Jennifer Lawrence would choose to date men twice her age ifhe career didn't depend on it? Fuck off.

>you think women would date rich and famous men instead of random bodybuilders?
yes?

Jennm, but she doesn't accept anyone.

I miss the days when a new big boobed gal arrived on the glamour scene every few months. Pinupfiles has been trash for years now, and no one is taking their place.

It's all a show. It's about contracts and business. Nothing in Hollywood is what they say it is, and in cases like this the relationship is based on business, not attraction or love.

kek nope

can you name all of these?

that's a lot of sauce you're asking for user

Upper left is Lovely Lilith. Jennnm has already been mentioned. One more has sauce in the pic. Others... another time maybe (or just reverse image search)

thanks bro

>This thread

what is this girls deal?

It's not the stupid quote that bothers me, it's the way that stupid ignorant bitch holds the cigar what makes me want to punch her in the fucking mouth

>using a picture from a TV show like it's real life
Kek. I'm sure she still regularly gets blacked though.

He knows exactly wtf he is doing.

boobs should not be bigger than heads

Are you gay or a jelly roastie?

This is just an actual penis that has been shopped onto his pants, whose dick no matter how large do the see the actual definition of its head and the shape of the balls all the way through? And look how low everything is this just looks like a normal sized penis shopped below where his zipper is and your dick starts at the middle of your zipper.

You don't remember this? It was a news story. People on the set of Mad Men had to tell him he was distracting everyone and please wear underpants.

>15th century
>16th century

did she randomly name a couple centuries or is she just terrible with dates? it's hard for me to believe she reads canterbury tales type shit for fun.

If I wear anything other than denim, you can see a pretty solid outline of my cock n nuts. My wife is into it, so I'll go commando every now and then.

Jennnm isn't bringing anything up, who is this bitch?

>TFW my dick looks exactly like that
>im only 6.2 inches when fully hard

so john is right handed?

Only time she's ever looked attractive

Bella Thorne of course.

she doesnt meet OPs requirements

nice optical illusion outfit giving her curves

always makes me laugh

how do I find an eyebrow gf

>empowered females can't dress like they want
Are you retarded