Refute this

Refute this

ok so lets stop taxing people so much you dumb monkey nigger

queue people who earn lots and spend little.

products are based upon what they cost to create, so paying more makes them more expensive.
Technology has made things cheaper, and your ability to use it to make yourself wealth, not "money".

fucking communist

>wanting people to be nigger rich

dude lets just give everyone free money! they'll spend so much after we do that!

why has nobody thought of this yet?????

>what is inflation

Youre missing the root of that equation. When people are TAXED LESS they earn more

>forgets businesses will raise prices or cut jobs, meaning people will buy the same or less

And prices go up more so people earn less so people want to earn more for working less so they can buy prices they can no longer buy because they wanted higher wages and created higher prices

> $1,000,000/hr when?

Businesses only have so much work to be done. It truly comes down to the product they are producing. Then you focus on resources, limited resources=limited production=limited work positions.

don't ever let anyone tell you that businesses create jobs user.

>2008
>murica's money bubble pop
>201x
>china's money bubble pop
Yeah. Sure. Economics is simple and definitely got no politics
implicated.

IT WILL

T I C K E L D O W N

>implying that savings and production aren't the driving forces of an economy

If keynsian economics worked, Zimbabwe would be the most successful economy the world has ever seen, since literally every citizen became a trillionare overnight

>products are based upon what they cost to create, so paying more makes them more expensive.

No they aren't. They are based upon how much profit they can make. Consumers define how much a product costs by how much they are willing to spend.

I buy and sell all the time. Everything is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

>Business can't afford to pay it's employees more
>people get laid off
>people stop buying things
>more businesses close
>more people get laid off
>soon only giant corps are left
>$1000 for a bottle of water
>$500,000 for a used honda civic

refute this OP.

>money comes out of no where gimme more money

I'm going to tickle you down, Susie.

they're unironically considering it

That's not Keynesianism.

Oh I'm glad to read this. germany shall spend more, heavily investing in higher loans and therefore creating a little recession. Otherwise we are no just the world leaders in exports and the most successful nation in the world but also the doom of europe.

In a clear text
>higher loans for everybody
>more investments in social construts (lower taxes, more benefits)
>more investments in europe

As the EZB refuses to take any steps we have to suffer for it. Making gerany more cucked moneywise and releasing the pressure from the southern and eastern states.

As you wish I would say. It would be the best for the whole of europe. Just comitting suicide and make every one else happy. They can scream and shout, laughing at us and feel better.

We could be a dark hero.

Up to a point it is true. Though at a certain point many people meet most of their wants and needs and save more. Others will always try to live outside their means and no amount of money will support the lifestyle they want.

Yes, and if the sellers work together to keep the prices high, consumers have no choice but to be willing to pay for it.

I'll take things that don't actually happen for 200, Alex

Just like how, Stalinism wasn't real Communism.

please die

oh and don't forget paying us the same money you receive from us now.

in practice it is

Your propaganda image is referring to demand-side economics.
They got debunked hard (by real life) in the 1970s when the Philips curve got blown out of the water by the real world itself.

There is no arguing the fact that supply side economics have been wildly successful and countries that have implemented them have made their population richer - almost always at the expense of those still trying to revive failed Keynesian models, all of which stagnated or became poorer (see: France, Italy, Spain, Greece).

Shills are pushing for a Keynesian revival because it justifies spending our tax money wherever they fucking want - mainly their own pockets. Pic related.

Businesses can invest in robotics to replace individuals.

Businesses can hire from outside the country.

People can be buying from businesses from different countries.

>And businesses hire more
Yes, overseas.

And prices go UP MORE
And Spending goes UP MORE
And inflation goes UP MORE
and the economy SHITS THE BED

Keynesian governments do not allow free trade.
It destroys their models.

Their reckless spending of forcefully collected taxes must be protected by equally authoritarian trade restrictions.

last one should be
>Businesses pay more and raise prices
it becomes an endless cycle, where the only result is that any money people try to save for the future quickly becomes worthless.

>Refute this
Provide evidence to back up your claim first faggot.

After that we can work on refuting it.

The opposite happens all the time, they're called poor people. Why wouldn't it happen?

>an economy is based around consumption

t faggot who doesn't know how an economy works

What if I decide I don't want to spend more?

Just look at the top 1%, they're not interested in spending, they invest, which is fundamentally different from spending.

Rich people spending a substantional amount of their net worth is a really good thing for an economy, investing it is decent, but it depends where they invest it. Investing in phantom money, like most wall-street gambling or even worse, straight up saving the money is a bad thing for an economy.

Nah. The West during 1945-1979 was Keynesianism. Weren't bad times, we're they?

>tfw started setting aside 45% of my income at 16 to invest, put into charity, and save
>tfw 25 and now have three houses, a nice investment portfolio, and work from home
>tfw faggots think their expenditures NEED to rise as their incomes do

loving every laugh

tell me how it worked out when you hit 30 you fucking communists

I'm 6'5" tall and I make $158,000 a year working as a cook at Carl's Jr.

>Pay people more
>People fall into a higher tax bracket
>More money is taken from their paychecks to fund ShaQuanda and Pedro
>People are back at square one
Refute this

m8 just do it
30% or more of your paycheck put aside before you even start to spend, equal thirds put into investments, savings and charity. cut that money out and don't even think about spending it, watch your life change

read the intelligent investor as well