So when Billy Batson becomes Captain Marvel he gets the body and wisdom of an adult

So when Billy Batson becomes Captain Marvel he gets the body and wisdom of an adult.
Does he also get the sexual desires of an adult? Does he suddenly get uncomfortable around Wonder Woman and Powergirl after he changes?

Man, he's like that as Billy.
Pic Related.

This is actually covered in an issue of JSA. Basically the Wisdom of Solomon means that Billy's sense of morality is boosted from one to ten. He talks about a situation where he wants to do something like cheat on a test that somehow involves using is powers but whenever he Shazam's into CM, he can't bear himself to go through with it. So basically, he does have a literal thundercock but lacks the ability to use it

But didn't he use his adult form to fuck Bulletman's granddaughter in his solo series?

It makes me sick how many people post this page, but have never read Power of Shazam.

he was dating Star Girl at one point, she knew how old he actually was but a bunch of the other heroes basically called him out for being a pedo because they thought he was in his 30's dating a 15 year old

But in Power of Shazam, he specifically used his Captain Marvel form to fool an adult woman into thinking he was an adult, so he could date her.

This later resulted in her father using hired goons to kidnap Billy to teach him a lesson.

Is it good? I only have the trade book about his origin.

It's probably the best Shazam comic there is.

First thing I thought of.

He probably gets uncomfortable around Wonder Woman and Powergirl BEFORE the change

like that comic where guy is playing video games and mom vacuums in front of him and he sees dat ass

I thought the captain and billy were two seperate entities. Like Yugi and Yami Yugi.

Hasn't been that way in a while.

Depends on the writer. The original (Fawcett) and Jeff Smith versions have Billy and Captain Marvel be separate beings. Mainstream DC treat Captain Marvel as Billy but stronger, more mature, etc.

>those faces

Cmon don't be too hard on him

BILLY IS PURE

P U R E
U
R
E

solomon knows

Solomon had a harem.

>Armageddon has arrived.

Just looked up a couple of issues in the archive. Good stuff.

I wish we had some rollicking fun books like that nowadays.

Who knows?

>he body and wisdom of an adult.
>Does he also get the sexual desires of an adult? Does he sud

he accused pedophile by Jay Garrick

What is that from? How is this resolved?

he started relationship Stargirl and senior members of JSA not liked and CM left JSA be cause of Solomon Wisdom he can't reveal his secret i.d

Rather than reveal his secret identity to the rest of the Justice Society (and also reveal the fact that he's actually around the same age as Star Girl, the teammate he's been dating), he decides to break things off with Star Girl.

This doesn't answer OP's question at all, it only begs more questions.

I would assume having God powers and wisdom would raise Marvel above mortal concerns like sex.

>I would assume having God powers and wisdom would raise Marvel above mortal concerns like sex.
One of the Gods he derives power from is Zeus.
Need I elaborate?

Geoff Johns's JSA.

Billy started dating Stargirl, but the rest of the team thought he was a pedophile since they didn't know he was a child in an adult's body. Billy's wisdom didn't allow him to reveal his secret identity, so he left the team and broke up with Stargirl.

She later hooked up Atom-Smasher, who was also several years her senior anyway.

Based Jay.

raises. it raises more questions. begging the question is something totally different.

damn son

>BILLY IS PURE
Not for long.

>Captain Marvel isn't allowed to have his own ongoing or even have gf
This sucks.

And Lex Luthor raped him with Crest Worms.

When does she rape him?

-dedicated to John Byrne

Is it wrong to be attracted to a grown man who is secretly a child in a grown man's body? I mean, if he acts like a grown man, what's the difference?

Wouldn't Jay be from a time when marrying younger girls was acceptable?

That just makes me mad. Not "Alan Moore on Superman" levels but this is still pretty disrespectful. What were they thinking?

You're missing the entire point.

Billy becomes a child's idea of what a grown man should be.

He is virtuous by nature having all those gifts without the corruption to his character that begins with the compromises which occur on the way to adulthood.

No, he does not feel hormonal like a teen because he is a full grown man. What you describe is a hormonal teen.

The wisdom of Solomon guides him toward better behavior than that as well. He is aware of sexual tension but he is already equipped to deal with it since wisdom implies maturity as well.

Wisdom of Solomon means he knows how to chill.

He's been subject to a couple of "way to go, son" moments.

Jay isn't THAT old, conceptually. Charlie Chaplin was getting flak for messing around with young girls as early as the 20s and 30s. Jay debuted in like the mid 40s or so

Even then, floating timeline bullshit.

Was going to post nearly this exact thing.

:^)