Why hasn't Batman gotten around to solving the greatest mystery of all time...

Why hasn't Batman gotten around to solving the greatest mystery of all time, the mystery of who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

OP stole the cookie from the cookie jar!

Who, me?

Yes, (You)!

Couldn't be!

Then who?

THIS IS WHY WE NEED BATMAN TO SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!

Because Bruce did it

That punk? He didn't even notice there were three Robins... or Jokers? Was it three Clayfaces? How many Mad Hatters were there?

Why is the hand putting the biscuit into the jar?

Well, now we just need to wait for some user to type up a long post pretending to be 60's TV Batman explaining how he solved the mystery by connecting completely nonsensical clues, revealing the true culprit to be the Riddler

Can you steal whats meant to be taken? >whats the jars purpose?

The Riddler stole the cookie from the cookie jar!

Who me?

Yes, you!

Because everybody knows it was J'onn.

Who me?

>OP's picture isn't even one of Cocos

Nice try Riddler

Because Alfred already solved it for him. He's the one making the cookies, after all.

Missing cookie, huh? kuki sanban is numbuh 3's real name Everyone knows her favorite thing in the world is rainbow monkeys
The rainbow is made up of 7 colors, one of which is green; while a monkey is like an ape, a word with -hear this- 3 letters! This brings us back to kuki, who is usually seen wearing green
Our main Green Lantern here on Earth's name is Hal jordan
H A L again 3 letters
HAL9000 is also the name of a psycopathic computer in a work of science fiction, the genre that brought us things like space travel... which leaves us thinking about the green lanterns once more
Who ELSE wears green all the time? You got it, the Riddler!

Nice try Riddler, but you tipped your hand into the cookie jar too early.

The cookies in that image all come from different manufacturers. However, judging from the ratio of chocolate chips, the cookie the hand is holding was made by Chips Ahoy!

Ahoy is a nautical term that comes from the Middle English "hoy" and is used to call to ships. According to Gotham City Port Authority logs, a high ranking executive at Nabisco and one of the few people to know the secret Chips Ahoy! recipe, is sailing over to Gotham.

But there were more than cookie jars you had your hand in, Riddler! The jar in the picture is made of borosilicate glass. It was developed by German chemist [O]tto Schott and is known by the brand name of [P]yrex.

You were planning on kidnapping the head of Nabisco in order to obtain the secret recipe for Chips Ahoy!, which you could then auction for millions of dollars. The grandson of Otto Schnott, also named Otto who is a majority stockholder both in Pyrex and Nabisco, was the OP who was set up as the patsy for the kidnapping.

And that's the way your cookie caper crumbles!

Excellent deductive work, Robin. Away to the Batmobile! We need to catch The Riddler before he escapes!

He just replaced one addiction with another.

Why hasn't Batman gotten around to solving the greatest mystery of all time, why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

shit thread

because Barney the Dinosaur kills Booster Gold at the end of time and Booster Gold was the only one who knew

how else could Barney continue his child sing along slave ring if the mystery was solved?

Scooby Doo MIA

Jokes on you Bats!
I wasn't OP or the Riddler! He is still in Archam.
I stole all the cookies from the cookie jars.
And replaced them with a little, surprise.
Have fun trying to save them all, Bats!