The Heroin Epidemic

Memeing aside, this is become more and more of a serious issue.

I live dead in the heart of Swing State territory in the Midwest. Last night a couple with a 4 year old child in the car passed out in the middle of a two lane road. Pic related is when cops pulled up. The boy had been trying to wake his mom and her boyfriend for some time.

wcpo.com/news/state/state-ohio/east-livepool-police-heroin-overdose-police-take-shocking-photos-of-adults-oding-in-car-with-child

1). When people throw the fact that building a wall is racist. Show them this shit. Mexico floods our streets with this bullshit and it literally kills generations of American families

2). Outside of prevention, what's the Sup Forums solution to this problem? I have to believe there is a better solution that "natural selection at its finest"

Fuck Heroin and Fuck South and Central America.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/us-heroin-coming-from-mexican-cartels
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are they dead or just unconscious?

100% passed out.

Drumpf seems to think that building a wall will solve this issue.

Why isn't just let them die the answer?

ayyyy ohibro

>select all images with CONSTRUCTION

fuck, sure is an ohio thread up in here

>It's a "maybe building the wall will prevent whites from abusing prescription downers" episode

wew

I agree that we need a wall but you are desperately misinformed

>Illegal aliens coming in and forcefully injecting heroin into our citizens
Yeah the two adults didn't have any agency at all in this.

Because it doesn't stop the problem. Yes, degenerates die off, but this isn't like AIDS where it kills the faggots and whores.

This shit poisons entire schools and communities.

>another hurr the end users are the problem not the pushers.

You fuck black women don't you?

Personally I say start going after the drug companies, the FDA and doctors for pushing hard all of the prescription pills on Americans. That shit is way more profitable than drug running.

Where did I say that, you druggie cuck? I was actually blaming the ultimate pushers, the pharmaceutical industry. Most street dope users get started by popping pills nowadays.

Did all the dope affect your literacy

This

They look like they are high on norcos.

My ex abused them after a surgery and this is what it would do to her.

That is as stupid as an argument as shootings are to banning weapons.

In an An-Cap society, that kid would be the property of the Masonic Road Police cult.

Welcome to Cincinnati

In an an-cap society the cops would try to sell him heroin too.

Where the dopeheads are plentiful and their children pay the price. Ive lived here all my 23 years and I see that shit everywhere

Another reason why if someone approaches you and asks for money, don't give them shit. They are simply going to get high.

degenerates gonna degenerate

When did he ever say that will solve all of our problems you britfag? It's just something to help stop them. I could've sworn I heard that the UK was fixing to build a wall of its own too.

As far as the campaign I'm fine with it. Junkies are the absolute worst. People who have never known or had to deal with them will never understand how truly horrible they really are. I knew a worthless asian junkie growing up that literally had pad locks on every door in his house except for his own to prevent him from stealing his parents stuff. I know live in Colorado Springs and unfortunately have to deal with these scumbags again. I can't believe after seeing what this shit did to people in the 90's it has become an epidemic again

Most of the heroin comes from Afghanistan, that's the reason America went in there. That and the natural gas pipeline from the Caspian Sea.
If there's a heroin epidemic blame the C.I.A

Do a drug pusher/addict purge like in here

Too bad, they would be better dead.

Muh white master race.

sorry i was drunk and shitposting.
MAGA

This. These people don't just start off using heroin, anyway. They've worked their way up from painkillers prescribed to them.

After they berate the police for reviving them with narcan they will condemn CPS for 'stealing' their child whom they love more than Smack itself. Cincinnati Ohio!

How terrified is that kid? What a horrible start to life.

I live in TX and when I was in CO Springs this past week (round the southeast part of town); I saw way more homeless and junkies than back home. Why?

Most heroin comes from Afghanistan, so why is the US being flooded with it? Surely, the US army or proxies can exert influence on the heroin trade there.

There is truth to this.
I was addicted to opiates for several years, basically my late teens/early 20's, and I saw heroin exactly once. It's all about them oxys, hydros, dilaudids, and norcos desu senpai

>Muh Junkies
>Muh Mexico

Demands will be supplied you nigger, no matter the cost.
If they cant get their hands on Heroine, then they will just ferment their shit or sniff bleach,thinner,paint etc.
Just let the stupid faggots OD to death.
I dont even know why the fuck this should be worrysome.
Someone is lacing Heroine with Fentonyl, good riddance.

Poor kid though.

Yea the southeast part of town is the worst. I have absolutely no idea why heroin is so bad out here. I used to live in the dfw area and out there it was mostly just kept in Fort Worth out in the stop six area. It's all over the place here. I can only assume because Colorado legalized pot it brought in a lot of drug addicts here

Modern synthetic opioids such as acryl-fentanyl are gonna kill alot of low IQ people the comming decades, their strenght (1mg is enough) make it easy to transport and hard to does, and because of resistance to drugs after use, and different strength in batches, idiots will die.

Synthetic cannabinoids, halucinogenics and stimulants have been around for 10 years now, and now it's time for synthetic death to clense the geene pool.

Can't be stopped, Sad!

no one wants to be an addict. the best solution would be to decriminalize it, BUT heavily condemn it, more than cigarettes are condemned currently. then allow any and all addicts easy and immediate access to rehabilitation programs

are you in dallas? everytime I go there I see them all over the highway

Fucking animals, take their kids away from them and let them overdose.

I remember back when this was a big problem in the 90s but it kind of died down when meth got really big in the Midwest. I lived in a first poor neighborhood in Springfield MO when the meth craze hit and I don't remember it being nearly as bad as when heroin was big. junkies will be junkies. Even if we eliminate 100% of all the drugs coming through the border retards will still find a way to get high and fuck up people's lives. on the other hand. Meth kills quickly. If the retards are doing meth their numbers will steadily dwindle causing less of a burden on poor communities. Heroin does the opposite. While it's still very easy to OD on heroin, people can remain hooked for decades without suffering catastrophic organ damage. This longer lifespan means more junkies stealing and living off welfare.

Alex Jones thinks CPS is evil and takes kids from loving safe households for government indoctrination

This is the worst thing about heroin, the pure drug itself isn't bad for you at all physically so long as you don't overdose. So the users keep going and rob, betray and murder their way through life. At least normal drugs incapacitate you.

Alex Jones is an idiot. Anyone who has actually lived in a shitty area knows that this is not the case

>I have to believe there is a better solution that "natural selection at its finest"
Why? Serious question. Why do you believe there is any other solution but a Natrualist explanation to what you perceive as a problem?

What's the appeal of Heroin?

Why can't they just smoke pot like normal functional adults?

Alex Jones is a meme, sure most state organisations, educational institutes and media have slowly been co-opted by the left but they aren't conspiracies. They were all started for good reasons and still act these out, even if they've become overbearing and intrusive.

Plus even if they indoctrinate this kid into being a numale cuck it's better than his parents.

>no one wants to be an addict.

That's flat wrong. There are plenty of people who revel in being addicts —from the guy who has to have a cigarette every 37 minutes to the homeless kid slamming heroin to keep the party going. People love addiction.

>the best solution would be to decriminalize it,

Yes, and tax the hell out of it.

>even if they indoctrinate this kid into being a numale cuck it's better than his parents.

/s

Weed is a nothing drug sustained by rap culture and dude lmao milennials. People vulnerable and into drugs invariably move on for actual highs and pretty quickly to smoking heroin, then injecting. It makes them feel really good about life and euphoric so they just take it day after day.

Also yeah i got your comment was b8, no functional person smokes weed more than once or twice when they are 19.

It's horrible for your cardiovascular system and your liver. but yes, as far as long term damage goes, tobacco is actually worse than heroin.

Then let those in those schools and communities die...

It is selfish whites like you that are contributing to our downfall.

>Why should I care that mexicans/muslims are stealing poor whites jobs? They are too dumb to compete to fuck em.

>Why should I care that this woman got raped by niggers/muslims? She shouldn't have been hanging around them fuck em.

This is a sin.

I heard it wasn't, such that if you can afford pure heroin and clean needles you won't actually suffer deleterious effects.

This post is metab8

Pottery/10

Part of it is that a large number of junkies start with prescribed meds. They break an arm or something, get put on opiates, then get addicted.

That aspect of the epidemic has to be addressed, or we're going to wind up with junkies who had no intention of ever touching the stuff recreationally.

In fairness sometimes it is hard to want to fight for western civilization when whites are the ones betraying it. I sometimes think if we turn this all around that its unfair that all the leftists and numales will also be saved and invariably try to start the party all over again.

>Fuck Heroin and Fuck South and Central America
meanwhile in south and central america

people dont die by choice but by cartles whose weapons are sponsored by amerishart agencies

amerisharts are simply pathetic creatures. if you dont want to die by drugs, dont consume it like it was your fucking food, like the pigs you are. nvm, enjoy your drugs, we're gonna flood you good, this is gonna be opium wars 2: samba in the shart kawabanga

Who are you quoting?

OK, but that wasn't the question.

Why believe there is a solution that involves anything other than the natural course of events and selection within the species?

I think its clear the kid is the heroin seller here

>blaming Mexico
They bare some of the responsibility, but it's the easy access to painkillers that start the addiction for most people. When they find out heroin is cheaper and stronger of course that's what they turn to to satisfy their opioid addiction.

Sad to see people go down that road. People I grew up with have gotten caught up in this shit. They get clean for a while and then go right back to using and stealing.

>implying heroin doesn't come from the M.E.

I'm tired of explaining this shit to you ameriniggers.

Want to stop the drug flow? Talk to the CIA.

A wall might stop petty illegals, but it won't do shit to stop drugs pouring in and money and weapons pouring out.

Dasitmane.png

You are fucking stupid dude. Get off your phone and pay attention to your homeroom teacher

At the same time we are fighting an uphill battle. There are videos of black people tossing around their newborn babies, giving kids guns and posing, drugs, beating kids, wife beating in front of kids and more yet the media runs with the white people bad meme.

>implying all heroin comes from the same place

Don't tell me it's only the Mexicans fault. Anyone who is an addict was left alone in a vulnerable moment and got hooked on shit. If people wouldn't fall for drugs they wouldn't bring them from south the border.

If they didn't get heroin they would likely use meth or something US made.

You're right actually. Long term cocaine use is bad on the cardio system. still wouldn't suggest that heroin use isn't harmful when the addictive component is taken away. It permanently alters your brain chemistry leading to memory loss and permanent impotence in men in severe cases

milennials are huge heroin users fyi

>heroin is a problem

i remember back in 2010 america was going crazy about the meth problem, when did heroin make a comeback?
i remember watching faces of meth for the first time, shit was shocking

If low iq people reproduce prior to dying, then there is no point you fucking retard, just as this article shows. The little boy is fucked. I pray for him.

>Heroin
>Fuck Heroin and Fuck South and Central America.

Yeah, you'd better try looking at that country you didn't not invade for oil that went from 0% production to 95% of all in the world. And while you're there try to look at how it's curiously becoming an epidemic in us while there is a shortage of it in the Europe.

He didn't blame Mexico.

He said we should cut the supply off at the source. Which is common sense.

Mexico is the source. Build the Wall. Save American lives.

People generally do drugs because their lives suck, and their lives suck because the economy is shit and they have no money, and thus no agency. If you have no agency, you're basically living in an outdoor human zoo. No respect, no toys, no fun, all the rules stringently apply to you and the authorities make sure you're very well aware of the fact. It almost makes you want to do heroin.

Third world shitters will call us soft, but their cost of living is entirely different, and relative to their peers, they don't have to achieve as much in order to be socially successful.

>implying the east coast isn't also getting bombarded with high-potency low price ISIS heroin

Alpha snackbar to you too, ahmed

These retards don't even know that the US grows nothing but poppy in captures ME territory.

They are brainwashed to blame everyone else for their shit all while their government is the one pulling the string around.

Well the issue is that the media naturally attracts the left: narcissists who failed at school and spend their life virtue signalling for attention and those that leave education as teenagers to "make it".

Also government institution employees obviously have a good opinion of big government and more tax.

So we have education and media being strongly left with a teenage like rebellion against their heritage which is white post-enlightenment civilization.

We need to totally scrap the welfare system to fix it, let every normal person experience the objective truths of reality. The left's dreamlike world only survives when supported by the rich white men they hate so much.

>Mexico floods our streets
Yeah sure, blame someone else instead of your morally corrupt people and hedonistic culture. Yep. Stop buying drugs and stop funding the narcos, idiot.

Sorry, misread it as "why stop the natural course of things."

I'd argue that opiates are given out too frequently for financial reasons. There may be a government/FDA policy that could be changed, but I don't see why we couldn't get hospitals to change their standard procedures if the way they prescribe drugs is having a negative effect. I would imagine that's how it's going to work out anyway.

>Most heroin comes from Afghanistab

>“Most of the heroin available in the United States comes from Mexico and Colombia,” the DEA notes in its report.

>“Despite significant decreases in Colombian heroin production between 2001 and 2009,” the report adds, “South American heroin continues to be the predominant type available in eastern US markets.”

businessinsider.com/us-heroin-coming-from-mexican-cartels

Since doctors have been pushing pain pills on people every time they break a bone, then not treating their addiction.

Yet leaving this liberalism disease unchecked has led towards its ascension. We have only ourselves to blame. And only can we save ourselves.

Myself

Why are white people taking heroin?

Because their wages are stagnant, inflation is going up and they can barely feed their kids if they have a job that hasn't been taken by affirmative action blacks or invading mestizos.

Mestizos don't give a fuck about white people so they sell us heroin and other drugs to kill us off further so they can expand more.

By having policies that don't put our own citizens ahead of immigrants, and not removing illegal immigrants we make everything worse because White Americans are the ones who form the backbone of the country.

Meth kills too quickly. Meth heads rarely live past a few years of chronic use. I think the fact that meth is so dangerous turned a lot of junkies off because they'd rather stay high for twenty years that two

how did heroin become an epidemic again?
not asking in a sarc way, just genuinely unaware.
is it that life is supremely shitty right now?

They overdosed on fentanyl most likely
And that shit is made in CANADA
Build the wall on the other side guys

Honestly that shit comes from all different parts of the world. I'm sure it gets dropped out of planes or goes through el chapo tunnels more than it does over the border.

I never implied that. My belief is that the world we live in is turning into the Stanford rat experiment. The elites, with their push for multiculturalism and globalism, are making the case inevitable. Competition has never been higher and many in our generation are losing hope of a future to live happily in. This is only made worse by the materialistic culture we live in as well. Things are fucked and my heart is sincerely broken by these events. There are many goods things no doubt, but overall, something is off about our society that i can't describe so well.

wow looks like america was just btfo by a cartoon

really made me thank n shit

People still did drugs in the 90s when the economy was great.

It has more to do with satisfying a base urge

How come this is happening in so many white towns? I've never heard of anything like this in my country.

>The spike has primarily been driven by the growing use of (and subsequent crackdown on the abuse of) opiate painkillers like Vicodin as well as heroin's increased availability as a cheap alternative to over-the-counter drugs.

Build a wall around Pfizer too, that'll stop soft suburban cucks from taking drugs :^)

This is the same emptinal logic liberals use to excuse nonwhite drug abuse

>oh poor jamal, white society doesn't want him to get a job or go to school, that's why he smokes crack 8 times a day

>it kills American families

ok bud, don't get me wrong, the wall must be built, but you're acting like Mexicans hold people down and inject heroin into them to get them hooked. any fucking retard that makes the choice to do heroin deserves to die. everyone knows what happens to you when you do heroin. there's no excuse other than being a pants on head retard for doing heroin, thus these people must be removed from the gene pool.

It's an american thing, stems from the pills for everyone policy of the last years when so much ppl got hooked on prescription pills

man the pic triggers my jimbobs.
all those things feed each other, there isnt a one root cause

That's what i come to think, its easy to think this civilization should fall if it is so week as to lose faith and collapse to islam - but then if we turn it around and save it then it counts as our civilization being strong.

We really need to cut through our own ranks and remove anyone who hates the west and our history.

It's also promising, here in the UK, that despite the media and public voices being overwhelming left, vote after vote shows that most people disagree and our just silenced. Im very eager for this US election result.

This

We need to bring Krokodil into the US so the junkies all fucking die

THIS

Gotta love raping Afghanistan for their opium.