Tfw he's finally completely lost it

>tfw he's finally completely lost it

youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=318&v=zAV7KtiL9eQ
twitter.com/JimCarrey?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=ICPGhxjW3fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his art is fucking shit, and I say that kindly.

Shes so fucking hot for some reason

Shitting on people's drawings is mean, user

Best interview in recent history. Also she's qt

dudes gonna neck himself any week now

Fuck that bitch and her obnoxious 'Jim' faces. She knows what she was doing. Too bad for her she didn't expect Carrey to drop Self-Help Iron pills. She thought she was gonna make a face and then move on to the next star. Seriously I hate this fucking bitch.

this chick absolutely reks him and makes him look stupid when he's pretending to be smart but actually just having a literal breakdown

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=318&v=zAV7KtiL9eQ

Holy fuck, I've been putting off watching this but he has definitely lost it. She looks so fucking awkward.

>watches Rick and Morty once

complete dissasociation to protect yourself from the fact you've killed someone isn't pretty wew

Sauce

Who here /carreypilled/ ?

Top cringe shit.

LMAO mad man has done it.

>for some reason

Yeah, it's an absolute mystery.

So this is all just his way of coping with the fact that he murdered his gf right?

What a dumb bitch

>its a redditors passive aggressively criticize celebrities thread

She's a big gurk.

A 10/10 in modern leftist America.

for you and no mods its fake

>ask qt out
>she says no
>ego can't be hurt because i dont exist

hahaha he watched rick and morty for the first time

Nothing matters, but please don't have toxic white insecurity, confederate statues and we need a public healthcare.
twitter.com/JimCarrey?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Just remember that nothing really matters and is true go...guys.

poor Jim, he's so funny and charismatic when he's goofy but he wants so so badly to have a freewheeling laidback psychedelic sexiness that he just doesn't have ONLY because he often tries too hard for it.

I concur

never really liked Jim Carrey before this

probably all those vaccines he had as a kid

remember when he gave his girlfriend STDs and drover her to suicide?

jim carrey is a douche

what?

What a dick.

Neat jacket though.

>he's finally completely lost it

no, its you who NEED TO WAKE UP BRUH

So this is what happens when you smoke weed

>literally gossip
>>>/plebbit/

He's gone full athene

who knew making wacky faces and doing silly voices all fucking day like a spastic kindergarten teacher would only get you so far huh

He's 55 but looks 75.

I really, really like this post.

You need something significantly stronger than weed for this bruh.

Nice horse

He may be crazy, but what he said pretty much resonates with most people:
I may like some fictional character you are acting, I may like your talent, but if you think that me appreciating some of your points means I am going to fully accept life advice and any bullshit you let out of your mouth outside of the screen, or let you be an influence on my life choices whatever they are, then you are out of your fucking mind Hollywood and all the actors.
You are out of your mind from your arrogance, stupidity, and self-importance.

Actors need to realize that their existences have no tangible impact on the lives of the common people, to the level that them dying will barely be felt by anyone. I say barely because only those actors who aren't self-important cunts have any sympathy as individuals. Entertainment can be found in myriads of forms, down to just having sex regularly.

WHATS THE INTERVIEWERS NAME

>watching Girls
>Lena is somehow drawing guys out of her league left and right with the body of a husky 12 year old boy.

Hate to say it but he looks like Charlie Sheen after discovering he had AIDS. Kind of makes sense that the girlfriend found out and killed herself. Probably nobody in her family is allowed to say it was AIDS but it all fits together.

Honestly she rolled with it like a champ. Jim had a point but clearly had no idea what to do when called out on getting dressed for the occasion so he just spouted some vague shit to deflect.

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=ICPGhxjW3fw

J U S T
U
S
T

*does LSD once*