Religious Cartoons and Comics

Does any other religion make comics and cartoons aside from Christianity? I've always kind of wondered that. I really like the new Bible Man series, it's unfortunate that there are only 2 DVDs out right now. What are your favorites Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.fanfiction.net/s/7135028/1/Bibleman-Punches-your-Mom-in-the-Penis
cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/bilal-first-cg-feature-produced-united-arab-emirates-trailer-138934.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=XahbqLdCVhE
youtube.com/watch?v=3En1-5f-J2E
youtu.be/KNZqy_NgYeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does this count?

I haven't watched the new Bibleman series, but I can't imagine it lives up to some of the other Bibleman literature out there.

>m.fanfiction.net/s/7135028/1/Bibleman-Punches-your-Mom-in-the-Penis

What did I just read?

I don't think Muslims make Muslim cartoons, user

there are,but we do not show the Prophet
also,we have to get them certified by al azhar and some other institutions if they are of a very religious nature
or its prison/angry mob time

>There are things greater than Doom

So are there religions dedicated to the beings that are above the standard Gods we worship?
I assume there's got to be at least a small group of people that pray to Galactus, but what about people who pray to The One Above All.
You think they put up billboards going "Your Gods are great and all but step up the ladder a bit and worship the being that created them"

>The Prophet
>Persepolis
>The Breadwinner (which is being co-produced by Cartoon Saloon but still close enough)
>Some UAE thing called "Bilal" (cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/bilal-first-cg-feature-produced-united-arab-emirates-trailer-138934.html)

It's just other parts of the world where animation is a type of filmmaking and not saturated pop bullshit. Knowing Sup Forums's tastes foreign shit never gets a big reaction here.

Did Bibleman get bitten by a radioactive bible?

No, he just puts on a costume and has God do all the work. I legitimately think one of his villains was a guy using logical arguments. Even Christians find this shit hilariously bad

No. The old Bible Man show is pretty cringe. The over acting is unbearably awkward.

>Does any other religion make comics and cartoons aside from Christianity?
Funny you should ask
youtube.com/watch?v=XahbqLdCVhE

youtube.com/watch?v=3En1-5f-J2E
OY VEY BIBLEMAN YOU'RE A FRAUD

The moderates do.

Supposedly it's to teach the peaceful fundamentals of slam. I do appreciate that their biggest enemy is a radical.

That's actually pretty good.

Probably is like choosing your favorite band.

>Yeah, Jesus is the best but I met Thor at the Haught last year and he's just a cool guy.

If it weren't for the characters, I would've thought this was a parody. It's not.

Jesus was either a conman or a lunatic if he existed, but more likely, he's just a work of fiction. If you worship him, you are a fool wasting your time.

Is there a reason so many Arabs have a mole on their face?

Is this a copypasta

If not can we make it one

It's the same copypasta edgy kids have been posting for years. Marilyn Manson says it all the time.

>I assume there's got to be at least a small group of people that pray to Galactus,
How would that work?

"Oh mighty Devourer, we pray to you now, hoping that you will hear our pleas and totally ignore our existence!"

hezbolla makes good TV

got a link to that?

>Marilyn Manson says it all the time.
Can you blame people for speaking the truth?

I like how Doombot is actually not disrespectful when asking what she is praying for and then she goes all "what do you pray for? you don't pray? ha! retard!"

Now there's a guy with his head on his shoulders.

youtu.be/KNZqy_NgYeI

Veggie Tales has kind of gone downhill since it first started out.